Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 127053 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium
« Reply #420 on: February 18, 2015, 01:05:08 pm »

Clair grab a poker. She stare at the smoke, waiting.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: February 18, 2015, 01:05:48 pm »

Nana groaned quietly and after a second stood up-- she hadn't been hurt by being thrown like a ragdoll, but it hadn't been comfortable.
Shakily, she draws a heavy sewing needle from her bag, sewing being one of the things she did to occupy herself.
Nonetheless, she didn't exactly run into the smoke, instead choosing to wait with no small level of fear.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: February 18, 2015, 01:09:48 pm »

((Why does everything happen while I am at class ???))

To barriers:

"Oh God, I jinxed it again. I really have to stop doing that. I think that proves that this, is, in fact a dream..."

To Leader:

"Lets face it, you would make a horrible leader. You want it to badly. We should give it to the person who wants it the least. That is why I vote Nana-chan to be our leader! Much easier to man-manage with."

To the monster thing:

Karma watches the scene unfold as if watching a movie. There is, after all, noway something like this can be real. Maybe I am back in my nice book fort, taking a nap while waiting for the secretary's office to open?

"You guys are just in her way. Have any of you been in a real fight before? All we can really do is distract it. I hope you can all take a punch as well as I can..."

Find some kind of cover, and start throwing rocks at the smoke from behind it. Try to draw it toward me, or preferably, whatever I am hiding behind.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: February 18, 2015, 01:16:13 pm »

Find some kind of cover, and start throwing rocks at the smoke from behind it. Try to draw it toward me, or preferably, whatever I am hiding behind.
Once Clair worked out what Karma trying, she get him the bricks.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: February 18, 2015, 01:19:11 pm »

Once Clair worked out what Karma trying, she get him the bricks.

Karma ignores the bricks. Bricks next to fire pokers in the middle of the street? Not only are they hard to throw, but it is obviously a trap! Never trust an abandoned weapon. I am not trying to do real damage, after all, just distract it away from the girl getting shot with lightning and the idiots trying to punch a bulletproof lighting shooting monster.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: February 18, 2015, 01:20:48 pm »

"IM FUCKING TRIPPING BALLS!"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: February 18, 2015, 01:26:08 pm »

Virgil tries again! If a musket can harm it then punching it must work as well!
Battle Music~

Virgil lands a hit on something....metallic.

Whatever he did, it didn't seem very effective.

He gets the favour returned to him, as he feels a large blade cut down onto him!

Virgil is heavily wounded by the blade, as it seems to cut him much keener than it really should. He is knocked down by the force of the strike.

The smoke is cleared by the force of the strike, as the giant monster is revealed, floating off of the ground.

It is clearly humanoid, armored in medieval Japanese segmented armor, cracked in places, painted black and gold. Its head is robotic and sleek, with one half of it cloven off to reveal nothing but blackness and a red eye staring out of it, and the other half rusted and charred. In its right hand, it clutches a large naginata- presumably the weapon that had injured Virgil.

It stares down at Virgil, tilting its head curiously, before turning to the girl pointing a musket at it.

The brown-haired girl takes a shot at it, but it hardly does anything.
"D-dammit...it's resistant....

Just then, however, everyone present hears a voice within their heads. It is a reassuring voice, one that seems to calm their nerves, exuding a sense of protection.
No matter who it is, it says the same thing.
"Fear not. I am here to protect you.

Say the word, and I shall emerge to fight in your defense."

((Basically, if you wanted to come up with a cool invocation to bring in your Persona, feel free to get the invocation in before I start the fight proper.

Leave the actual appearing of Personae to me, though, I'll need that for the intro proper. :P))
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 01:29:17 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: February 18, 2015, 01:31:23 pm »

Virgil grunts as he gets up into a crouched position.
"Though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I fear no evil... COME AND FIGHT, SAMSON!"
Virgil casts Garu.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: February 18, 2015, 01:36:00 pm »

Clair blinks. Voices in one's head are not normal, but then again this whole situation wasn't.

Still, the words that the voice promised was there, in her head, what did she have to lose but a little dignity shouting them out.

Following instinct, Clair flings her free hand before her "Come forth, Hel, princess of the underworld!" Sure, she could just said the first three words, but you got to have some class.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: February 18, 2015, 01:39:14 pm »

(If I had known about this before, I would have had a good one prepared. Lucky, there is an obviose one for me...)

Oddest dream ever. But it is fun to roll along with.

From behind cover, Karma stands up and shouts.

"RELEASE THE KRAKEN!"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: February 18, 2015, 01:39:24 pm »

Nana's semi-panic is cooled, a voice ringing out in her head. Suddenly, Nana knew what she needed to say and what she needed to do. It was all... much, much clearer than it should have been.
"Daughter of the Northern Wind, emerge from the snow... Chione!"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: February 18, 2015, 01:42:15 pm »

Nadeko runs up and grabs one the remaining Iron poker. She had spear training after all, thanks to her mother's trips abroad. With a almost quick yell Nadeko charged towards the creature and began to shout the first words that came to mind, "Lash out and defend thy self, Medusa!"
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 01:45:00 pm by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: February 18, 2015, 01:42:30 pm »

Biraindo holds his bat above his head and shouts
"Lord of the defenceless awaken from my heart, Sokurkhan!"
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: February 18, 2015, 01:46:27 pm »

Evron grunts and clenches his fists, rage in his eyes.
"Fire is my blood, rage is my soul; A RAGING FLOOD, A BEAST MADE WHOLE! IRA!"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: I Am Thou, And Thou Art I
« Reply #434 on: February 18, 2015, 02:13:24 pm »

Tohru leaps at the beast with Nadeko, yelling while readying her spear-branch.

The words were in her mind. She didn't know how they got there, or how she knew them.

All she knew is that now was the time to say them. It felt right.
"Seer of Fates, I call upon you to alter my destiny! Norn, ARISE!"

Turn 1
Everyone hears a shattering of glass and is shone upon by a glowing blue light.

Above them now float various creatures, from massive serpents, to clockwork maidens to faeries of snow and monsters emerging from the sea- all possessors of great power.

Collectively, they have but one thing to say.
"Thou art I, and I art thou.

I am a Persona, the inner self, emerged from the sea of thy soul. My power is yours to command."

The first to emerge is Virgil's Persona, Samson, and the second Tohru's, Norn. Everyone's Personae manifests afterwards, facing down the enemy with wrath and fury.

Samson delivers his attack by smashing a blast of wind straight into the creature with his fist, hurling it back! Virgil feels, just as the attack lands, strength course through his veins.

Nearby, Norn's staff glows with power, granting Samson and Virgil stronger attacks for three turns.
Damage: 81 HP(Tarukaja boosted)

Meanwhile, Nadeko stabs the creature with her poker! It seems to resist piercing, but it hurts nonetheless.
Damage: 57 HP

The creature falls back, wounded but not finished. It strikes back!

A thunderbolt strikes Ira dead on! Evron is sent reeling from the damage to his Persona, but is left still standing.
Damage: 50 HP
A thunderbolt strikes Chione! Nana, in contrast, only feels a pinprick of pain, as Chione seems to resist the attack without effort.
Damage: 1 HP (Doesn't Null Zio)

Spoiler: Combatants (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Combat Report (OOC) (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 02:20:07 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 202