Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 126944 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium
« Reply #315 on: February 17, 2015, 09:15:34 pm »

"You kiddin' man? Life is great without all the shit I have to deal with."

Karma's Mental note: Pirate guy "Swears like a sailor". Now there are two people in my mind's pirate crew. Who else will join?

"Well, yeah, that's kinda why I never played them even when I still played games. Plus you don't hear of any other MMOs being involved in that may deaths. Well, literal ones at least, I'm sure they're all about equal in metaphorical losses of life."

"Really? I don't follow the news much. It isn't that interesting. But you know how the news is, always overflowing everything."

"Not necessarily. Maybe their going to drug us and plant us all on an island, where we have to murder all our peers until only one remains to be placed back into society?"

"Hmm. I suppose I can't rule that out. Wouldn't it be more effective to take us down one by one then?"

"Why do I have the feeling that I might like that better than what this will actually turn out to be?"

"Because you are either paranoid or a psychopath. I am leaning toward the former, buuuuuut....."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 17, 2015, 09:17:38 pm »

Nana shook her head rather firmly at the "remedial classes" comment.
"No, I don't need remedial classes! I have straight As! Straight As!"

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: February 17, 2015, 09:17:51 pm »

"Who said I wanted to kill anyone? I think I'd just lie down and have a nice nap in that sort of thing."

"That would just make you easy pickings."

((also, just to mess up the movie references (warning, worst Scottish accent ever)))

Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: February 17, 2015, 09:19:08 pm »

"Really? Wow, I mean, I'm honestly surprised since the news has been yammering about it non-stop. Yeah, it's killed a surprisingly large amount of people, plus the devs are AWOL or something."

"Yeah, that's kinda what I'd hope for."

Note to self: she might have low self-esteem; don't mention remedial classes or academic concerns.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: February 17, 2015, 09:21:54 pm »

"Maybe it's testing new discipline then. Then you can have..."

Tucks his elbows into the sides, arms out, palms up, fingers bent slightly, looking at the ceiling, doing his best movie trailer announcer voice.

"... Phenomal academic powers!"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: February 17, 2015, 09:22:58 pm »

"See? Like I said. The nerdy kid in the corner. Maybe we should take this time to do our homework? We can work together. You find the answers and I write them down, that sound fair?"

"Really? Wow, I mean, I'm honestly surprised since the news has been yammering about it non-stop. Yeah, it's killed a surprisingly large amount of people, plus the devs are AWOL or something."

"Eh, not impressed. The news will say anything to get you to watch it. You think they would focus on something more interesting after a while, though."

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 17, 2015, 09:25:00 pm »

"Yeah, but I don't really think that many people are willing to accept "Death by MMO" as a new part of their daily lives. I mean, it's still happening and I heard the people try to shutdown the servers or something."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 17, 2015, 09:27:13 pm »

"They must've created an AI that's trying to keep itself alive by not allowing the servers to be switched off, and killing anyone that discovers its presence in the game!"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 17, 2015, 09:28:53 pm »

"I always thought that they just had good server security, went a bit overboard with trying to addict players and are now just on a private island somewhere enjoying all their money.

Wait, how did we even get onto this topic?"

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 17, 2015, 09:30:29 pm »

"Pfft, nothing else to talk about. Nobody knows anything about the cards, might as well create ambitious and complex conspiracy theories to pass the time, yeah?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 17, 2015, 09:34:39 pm »

"Maybe. Maybe. Still, kinda surprised that people died from exhaustion, you'd think that something like deep vein thrombosis would've killed them before then. Okay, the disappearances are a bit weird as well, but still...

Huh, you want a nice, crazy conspiracy theory? Millennium is sort of time-themed right? I mean, it's even called called Millennium, what if the cards showing a broken clock are related?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 17, 2015, 09:36:34 pm »

"See? Like I said. The nerdy kid in the corner. Maybe we should take this time to do our homework? We can work together. You find the answers and I write them down, that sound fair?"
"I... only work on my own homework..."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 17, 2015, 09:37:17 pm »

"I mean, I don't think it's marketing, but seeing as the devs are probably rich and kinda dicks, it's always a possibility - just send a bunch of tangentially related cards and stir up a bit of publicity or something."

((Who are they referring to?))

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 17, 2015, 09:38:15 pm »

"Nah, that's a bit too far-fetched, even for me.

I mean I don't play it, you don't, neither does Karma. What could we possibly have to do with Millenium?

It would be a bit of an under-handed marketing ploy, too, trying to get school kids hooked on your game.
"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 17, 2015, 09:39:22 pm »

"Heh, the way you talk about it, they almost sound like drug dealers, with all that speak of trying to get people hooked. But yeah, I did say it was crazy piece of bullshit."
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 202