Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 126947 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium
« Reply #300 on: February 17, 2015, 08:49:33 pm »

"Anime: Nope. Guns: Nope. Video Games: Gave up on them. Millennium: Ain't that a bit bad for your health?"

"Bad for your health? It is a video game. I don't put any stock in those rumors about it. People have been dehydrating, starving, and exhausting themselves playing video games since their invention. It isn't like it's the game's fault. Must be fun if so many people collapse playing it!"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: February 17, 2015, 08:50:48 pm »

Nana abruptly speaks up when Yoshida speaks to Karma.
"...Miss Aisaka said we weren't in trouble..."

"Mmm, I s'pose... but it wouldn't be the first time a teacher has... mislead their students in order to get them to visit the office.

I mean, for all we know, she could be some kind of vicious remedial teacher and we're all going to be a test class with which she experiments new disciplinary techniques.
"

"Anime: Nope. Guns: Nope. Video Games: Gave up on them. Millennium: Ain't that a bit bad for your health?"

"Bad for your health? It is a video game. I don't put any stock in those rumors about it. People have been dehydrating, starving, and exhausting themselves playing video games since their invention. It isn't like it's the game's fault. Must be fun if so many people collapse playing it!"

"Maybe you should try it, Karma? The only thing you really apply yourself to in school is finding the perfect prank, anyway."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: February 17, 2015, 08:52:46 pm »

"Yeah, but I mean if it's designed to attract people to play it for long periods of time, it's going to ruin my studies. And sleep patterns, not that they aren't already messed up as is."

"But would she really need to mislead us? I mean, she could just say "Office, detention, now. Bitch.", and refusing to go then still wouldn't be any better of an option than it is now."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: February 17, 2015, 08:56:07 pm »

"Well, not really, but she's at least made it mildly intriguing to come here because there are so many people being called up. It's unusual enough for me to not just go home. and be away from Karma

There's not much she, or the school, could do if we decided not to be here anyway. I just want to know what the cards are all about.
"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: February 17, 2015, 08:57:33 pm »

"Well, unless Virgil's lying and I don't know him well enough to say for sure, either this has nothing to do with the cards, or his one got lost in the mail"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: February 17, 2015, 08:57:46 pm »

"Nope."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: February 17, 2015, 08:58:34 pm »

Evron eventually arrives at the door of the office.
 "This card shit is starting to piss me off."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: February 17, 2015, 08:59:30 pm »

"Doesn't everything piss you off? I'd ask you how's life, but I think I know your response."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: February 17, 2015, 09:00:04 pm »

"Mmm, I s'pose... but it wouldn't be the first time a teacher has... mislead their students in order to get them to visit the office.

I mean, for all we know, she could be some kind of vicious remedial teacher and we're all going to be a test class with which she experiments new disciplinary techniques."

"Last I checked, none of us had bad enough grades to need remedial classes. Not even you! Besides, we got all those nerdy kids (No offense nerdy kids!) sitting nice and quite over there, it isn't like they are the type to need a remedial class. Besides, if it where something like that, wouldn't they have to tell our parents?"

"Maybe you should try it, Karma? The only thing you really apply yourself to in school is finding the perfect prank, anyway."

"Yes, but my natural genius (*whisper*and charisma, in getting others to do my homework for me ) has lead my grades to be almost as impressive as my pranks! I get better grades then you, anyway. I don't have the time, and I really don't have the money. I don't know how much it costs, but there is no such thing as a free lunch. I here people dump hundreds of thousands into games they are really into!"

"Yeah, but I mean if it's designed to attract people to play it for long periods of time, it's going to ruin my studies. And sleep patterns, not that they aren't already messed up as is."

"That describes literally every M-M-O ever. Isn't it unfair to single out this game like that?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: February 17, 2015, 09:01:17 pm »

"You kiddin' man? Life is great without all the shit I have to deal with."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: February 17, 2015, 09:03:12 pm »

"Well, yeah, that's kinda why I never played them even when I still played games. Plus you don't hear of any other MMOs being involved in that may deaths. Well, literal ones at least, I'm sure they're all about equal in metaphorical losses of life."

"Care to tell what you have to deal with? Other than school, the teacher and these cards."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 17, 2015, 09:05:23 pm »

"Maybe we're all just here as a smoke-screen for uber-punishing Virgil? Anyone with a card gets a nice present for wasting their time."

"Last I checked, none of us had bad enough grades to need remedial classes. Not even you! Besides, we got all those nerdy kids (No offense nerdy kids!) sitting nice and quite over there, it isn't like they are the type to need a remedial class. Besides, if it where something like that, wouldn't they have to tell our parents?"

"Not necessarily. Maybe their going to drug us and plant us all on an island, where we have to murder all our peers until only one remains to be placed back into society?"

"Doesn't everything piss you off? I'd ask you how's life, but I think I know your response."

Yoshida covers one eye with his hand, and deepens his voice

"Fuckin' shit"

Chuckles to himself.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: February 17, 2015, 09:11:23 pm »

"Not necessarily. Maybe their going to drug us and plant us all on an island, where we have to murder all our peers until only one remains to be placed back into society?"

"Why do I have the feeling that I might like that better than what this will actually turn out to be?"

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: February 17, 2015, 09:12:57 pm »

"Why do I have the feeling that I might like that better than what this will actually turn out to be?"

Yoshida stares at you, mouth hanging open slightly.

"Uh... remind me never to piss you off, yeah?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: February 17, 2015, 09:14:06 pm »

"Who said I wanted to kill anyone? I think I'd just lie down and have a nice nap in that sort of thing."
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 202