Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 126907 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium
« Reply #285 on: February 17, 2015, 07:58:55 pm »

"Well, who really needs spies nowadays? Everything except for blackboards are electronic now one way or the other, if it was recruitment or something it'd probably be electronic as well. I mean, take those Cicada guys I just mentioned, the first thing that popped into my head was that if we scanned it and then opened the image file in notepad or something, there might be secret text or something stupid like that. But you can't actually make something that ensures that the image file's the same when you scan it. So it doesn't really seem like anything related to intelligence, well unless there's a code hidden in the image or something, but they don't need those kinds of people anymore."
((Wait, what does Neo Kyoto and it's populace look like anyway? I just assumed it looked sort of like 1bitHeart.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 17, 2015, 08:00:21 pm »

((...I have no clue what part of the conversation I entered into....)

"You guys are awful paranoid about random cards. They are just cards. It isn't like the fate of the world will be changed by them. Its not like they explode or anything.

Also, dummy, he means intelligence as smarts. Not spies. Besides, people use spies all the time. All the important stuff, like nuclear launch codes, are still on pen and paper. "
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: February 17, 2015, 08:02:49 pm »

"Er, oh right, well if it's like a test of smarts, I guess it's a puzzle then, still not sure why they don't just post it on the internet."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 17, 2015, 08:06:42 pm »

"There isn't anything special about the card. No test, not game, it is just a card. Is this all you guys ever talk about? Card, card, card....Ah, there must be something interesting I could do right now. Hey Yoshida-kun, you got a comic on you I could borrow?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 17, 2015, 08:18:46 pm »

Virgil casts a look around at the other people in the vicinity. He walks away.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 17, 2015, 08:20:08 pm »

"There isn't anything special about the card. No test, not game, it is just a card. Is this all you guys ever talk about? Card, card, card....Ah, there must be something interesting I could do right now. Hey Yoshida-kun, you got a comic on you I could borrow?"

Rolls up the old, tattered comic Karma ruined earlier, and starts beating him to death with it.

"The only thing that we all seem to have in common is the card, Karma. Doesn't that bother you?"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 17, 2015, 08:26:28 pm »

Virgil casts a look around at the other people in the vicinity. He walks away.
"You sure you want to make two big mistakes in one day?" she catches up to him just before he reaches the end of the hallway.  "If the principal wants to see us, there must be something..."
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 17, 2015, 08:27:51 pm »

"Eh? Not really."

Karma starts, withstanding the barrage of drooled on paper with no real reaction.

"I mean, we are all in the same class right? A random card isn't enough to bother me. We have plenty in common. It isn't like a trip to the office is unusual anyway, I have been there enough that they started sending me personal Christmas cards. That would be about as threatening as these cards anyway. We probably just got reported for something we are going to do by that physic sub."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 17, 2015, 08:28:57 pm »

"Well, I can stand that group of people so I was going to wait down the hall until we were called in."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: February 17, 2015, 08:33:10 pm »

"Eh? Not really."

Karma starts, withstanding the barrage of drooled on paper with no real reaction.

"I mean, we are all in the same class right? A random card isn't enough to bother me. We have plenty in common. It isn't like a trip to the office is unusual anyway, I have been there enough that they started sending me personal Christmas cards. That would be about as threatening as these cards anyway. We probably just got reported for something we are going to do by that physic sub."

"Well yeah, you have, I usually only end up here after reacting to something stupid you've done.

Have you ever been called here with another 10 people? That's a little odd.
"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: February 17, 2015, 08:35:37 pm »

"Well it isn't like we've got anything else to discuss that everyone here would care as much about unless someone here decides to randomly break down in tears about their personal life or something. Anyway, I never get mail, so I'm a bit more curious, I mean, like I said, you don't really use mail for that much nowadays."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 17, 2015, 08:38:52 pm »

Nana abruptly speaks up when Yoshida speaks to Karma.
"...Miss Aisaka said we weren't in trouble..."

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 17, 2015, 08:41:10 pm »

"Well, I can stand that group of people so I was going to wait down the hall until we were called in."
"You sure you aren't trying to commit social suicide?" she snarks quietly.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 17, 2015, 08:42:12 pm »

"No not since...I .....I mean no, never. But that is different. I mean, the Sub did say we aren't in trouble. If it was important, they would have pulled us out during class instead of waiting until after like this, right?"

"Well it isn't like we've got anything else to discuss that everyone here would care as much about unless someone here decides to randomly break down in tears about their personal life or something. Anyway, I never get mail, so I'm a bit more curious, I mean, like I said, you don't really use mail for that much nowadays."

"...I use mail all the time...Well, we are all about the same age. I am sure we have some interests in common. Anime? Guns? Video games? I hear that Millennium game is pretty popular with both boys and girls. Any of you play it?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: February 17, 2015, 08:45:24 pm »

"Anime: Nope. Guns: Nope. Video Games: Gave up on them. Millennium: Ain't that a bit bad for your health?"
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 202