Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 126809 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium
« Reply #240 on: February 17, 2015, 06:16:56 pm »

Nope. Karma realises too late that Miss Aisaka is still there. She stares down at him, looking bemused.
"I hope you didn't forget our discussion this morning, Mister Kato."

She casually and physically dismantles his book fort.

The bespectacled brown-haired boy strolls into class, while Tohru packs her lunch up and begins moving towards the classroom.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 17, 2015, 06:18:15 pm »

Virgil heads to class.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 17, 2015, 06:19:20 pm »

Nana puts away her jacks into a small pocket in her backpack, before making her way over to class.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 17, 2015, 06:22:03 pm »

Branson, having now walked back to class, turns to face the bespectacled  student, and with customary nonchalance, speaks "So, how's life?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 17, 2015, 06:22:17 pm »

Asada finishes eating and heads back to class.  "If you honestly want to continue talking to me... well... thanks." she nods at the group and gives a sad smile.
Branson, having now walked back to class, turns to face the bespectacled  student, and with customary nonchalance, speaks "So, how's life?"
She sighs, "As anticipated."
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 17, 2015, 06:22:25 pm »

Nooo! I jinxed it!

Hehe....Lets see how this sub takes on Defense No.3! Return to zero! There is no way I can get anything done with her focusing in on me like that. I need to divert her attention somewhere else.

To the eye-patch guy, of course. He was throwing stuff at her earlier. If I would have known she was here earlier, I would have set up a proper prank, one that I could blame on Kaizoku-kun. But I have no time now, I will have to find a way to support his assaults without the Sub noticing.... But, how?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 17, 2015, 06:27:18 pm »

Nadeko is back in her seat in record time. She is already studying. She happens to also be paying close attention to the teacher.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 17, 2015, 06:28:02 pm »

Yoshida wipes crumbs from his eyes, his sandwich a sopping wet mess. Oh how he mourns for his beloved comic...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 17, 2015, 06:28:14 pm »

He shrugs.
"Fine I...guess?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 17, 2015, 06:38:39 pm »

((I meant the other bespectacled student since I don't really know anyone's names or physical descriptions, or current location >__<

Shit. Who am I meant to reply to?))

Branson pauses for a moment, trying to remember whether the body did much of note, having recalled no such thing, he quietly remarks "You seem pretty quiet, unusually so." Hmm... I could check my guess with him "Let me guess, you received one of those cards as well, right?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 17, 2015, 06:39:58 pm »

Evron heads to class.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 17, 2015, 06:43:27 pm »

((Well, everyone's heading to class, and basically everyone except the two NPCs (Maria and Kyousuke) have had their names revealed by the characters.))
He takes out his own card.
"Sure, I did."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 17, 2015, 06:45:55 pm »

Touches his ruined comic, its remains on his desk, as his lip quivers. Covers his mouth and sobs briefly, before taking a deep, quivering breath, returning his attention to the room.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 17, 2015, 06:49:02 pm »

"Thought so. Seems like the people who got these are the odder people here" he briefly gestures towards the sobbing student "and probably also the same people who got called up to the office. Lovely, probably some sort of misguided attempt to do something or other by the school, not one I look forwards to either."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 17, 2015, 06:52:25 pm »

"Thought so. Seems like the people who got these are the odder people here" he briefly gestures towards the sobbing student "and probably also the same people who got called up to the office. Lovely, probably some sort of misguided attempt to do something or other by the school, not one I look forwards to either."

((would you mind awfully changing your font? or bolding it or something. Firefox likes to make it look like an anorexic midget, so it's very difficult to read))

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 202