Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 126667 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium
« Reply #120 on: February 16, 2015, 06:21:34 pm »

((Wait, what, they're still that proliferant? Throughout the whole of my secondary education, I didn't see a single blackboard. Only whiteboards, smartboards and projectors.))
((As far as I can tell, somewhere, in every school, there is one classroom, at least, which has a blackboard. My old primary school still has one in the defunct mobile. It not in used, but they will fight tooth and nail to keep it.))
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 16, 2015, 06:22:00 pm »

Finally stirred, Karma blinks twice, slowly moves his head up (with the page sticking to his face, of course) and yawns before checking the tablet groggily for whatever is causing that noise.

Yoshida starts twisting and bending a pencil in his hands, proceeding to break it, followed by a vein in his forehead popping out.

Messes about with his tablet enough to make sure he's at least ready to work while he formulates a plan to DESTROY KARMA recoup his losses.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 16, 2015, 06:23:41 pm »

((Ah right, in storage. I guess I just didn't see any since I never really went near the storage area.

In my absence, Branson sleepily continues with the lesson. He drifts off into a microsleep every now and then by is still mostly attentive. He'll get involved in discussions regarding the card.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 16, 2015, 06:23:51 pm »

Karma groggily flips the alarm off, before looking around and noticing his master plan (the book fort) has been destroyed.

"Sorry Sub. I was up all last night. Studying. And doing charity work. And doing paid work, to support my seven younger siblings...I swear it, or my name isn't Yoshida Karo!"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 16, 2015, 06:26:49 pm »

"No, your name is indeed not Yoshida Karo, Mister Kato. Mr. Ebihara warned me specifically about you.

And I am Miss Aisaka. Your new homeroom teacher from this day forth!"

She says that with just a bit of sarcasm and dryness.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 16, 2015, 06:28:15 pm »

Mr. Ebihara would have definitely told her about Evron.
Speaking of Evron, he is starting to put tiny pieces of paper in the hood of the person in front of him, whoever that may be.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 16, 2015, 06:28:23 pm »

Karma groggily flips the alarm off, before looking around and noticing his master plan (the book fort) has been destroyed.

"Sorry Sub. I was up all last night. Studying. And doing charity work. And doing paid work, to support my seven younger siblings...I swear it, or my name isn't Yoshida Karo!"

Throws the two parts of the broken pencil at Karma.

"You can be such a cow, Karma."

And I am Miss Aisaka. Your new homeroom teacher from this day forth!"[/b][/color]
She says that with just a bit of sarcasm and dryness.

"Uh... today's the 8th, Ms. Aisaka."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 16, 2015, 06:30:11 pm »

"You must be mistaken. Mr. Ebihara was a wonderful teacher, but he was quite the trickster. As you can see from the name on this comic book I was sleeping on, I am in fact, Yoshida Karo!"

Hehe, this sub think she can trick me into thinking she is my new home room teacher. Like I would fall for that.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 16, 2015, 06:31:36 pm »

"You must be mistaken. Mr. Ebihara was a wonderful teacher, but he was quite the trickster. As you can see from the name on this comic book I was sleeping on, I am in fact, Yoshida Karo!"

"YOU WROTE IN IT AS WELL!?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 16, 2015, 06:33:22 pm »

Mr. Ebihara would have definitely told her about Evron.
Speaking of Evron, he is starting to put tiny pieces of paper in the hood of the person in front of him, whoever that may be.
Which is how she knew not to expect Evron to like her, and why she simply brushed off his insult. :P

"It's an expression, not a literal date.

Really? Well, then you'll excuse me if I ask why the actual Mister Karo is tossing pencil bits at you."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 16, 2015, 06:35:51 pm »

Evron stealthily throws a small wad of paper at the teacher.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 16, 2015, 06:36:19 pm »

Yoshida stands up, facing Ms. Aisaka but pointing at Karma, arm extended.

"He is destroying my comic!"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 16, 2015, 06:36:45 pm »

"If you check the school records, you will notice that Karma-kun had a bit of an anger problem when he was younger. While he did mellow out, as you can see it has not gone away entirely. We where both rushing to get this comic in the store, but luck was on my side and I got it first. Karma-kun made me promise to keep it in good condition so we mare share it as friends. I have tried my best, but life does funny things....

Besides, if I was really the Karma that Mr. Ebihara warned you about, how else would I get this comic? It isn't like someone would lend it to me, right?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 16, 2015, 06:37:26 pm »

Virgil is looking progressively more annoyed at the shenanigans.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 16, 2015, 06:39:22 pm »

Besides, if I was really the Karma that Mr. Ebihara warned you about, how else would I get this comic? It isn't like someone would lend it to me, right?"

Yoshida sits down putting his head in his hands, weeping gently into them. Quietly announces:

"A mistake that shall never be repeated, I assure you."

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 202