Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 127341 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: Thou Art I and I Am Thou
« Reply #990 on: February 22, 2015, 03:56:21 pm »

Tohru merely nods to Miss Aisaka.

She sighs.
"Okay."
She strolls over to a small card scanner to the right of the door, slipping her card over it. A keypad opens when she does so, and she inputs a code into it with practiced speed.

Finally, the doors open, revealing nothing more than a large grandfather clock, the time frozen at twelve, with the door to the pendulum open, revealing nothing but blackness.

It seems to be large enough for people to walk into.
Miss Aisaka, Maria and Kyousuke walk in first.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: February 22, 2015, 03:59:51 pm »

"...So, how did it leak out last time? I probably should have asked before everyone else went in. Oh well. Lets do this KAAAAAAAARMAAAAAAA KAAAAAAAAAATOOOOOOO!"

Karma rushes into the darkness right after the others.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: February 22, 2015, 04:00:07 pm »

"As much as we've bickered and fought this entire time, no one should back out now."  Asada actually looks antsy as she walks into the clock.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: February 22, 2015, 04:03:20 pm »

Virgil seems to pump himself up before walking through the portal.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: February 22, 2015, 04:04:30 pm »

Clair steps forth into the darkness.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: February 22, 2015, 04:18:42 pm »

Nadeko enter into the darkness, her goal set in mind. She will defeat Loki. That is her goal. She kept repeating it in her mind. She didn't know why. It was all she could think about. She was excited.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: February 22, 2015, 04:32:05 pm »

Tohru is the last to step in. She swallows.
"Well....this is it.

You've gotten yourself into something far bigger than yourself, Tohru. Let's....let's try to get everyone out of this alive."

Breathing in, she walks into the darkness.

The darkness seems tight and hard to breathe in. You walk only forward, hoping to reach out into the light until.....

Achronos
Achronos Labyrinth Entrance
You step out into what you now know as the dimension of Achronos. The ground is hard and cracked, extending for miles upon miles around you, with no mountain or dip in sight. The sky is solid white, and you once again have that strange, alien feeling that you do not belong here.

Behind you, the clock remains, the door open into darkness for anyone to run back into.

In front, where Miss Aisaka, Maria and Kyousuke is standing, is the only thing that retains color in the Achronal Realm.

The building seems to rise from the ground, as if it were buried within the cracked ground. The part that is visible is made from pale stone, emitting an unearthly green glow. It resembles a monstrous bull's head, with one horn broken off, and the eyes lit with ghostly blue flames in bronze braziers hung in the eye sockets. The mouth itself is the entrance, sealed with sharp stone teeth, except for the very front, which is a metal door, sealed with a massive black lock.

Somehow, you already feel the vile presence from within- the Shadows that prowl within.

Kyousuke takes out his watch.
"Michael!"
He presses the button, and the sound of breaking glass is heard, as a winged, angelic figure, armored in silvery-blue armor and a long white skirt with script that seems unrecognisable appears over Kyousuke, holding a blindfold over his eyes.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: February 22, 2015, 04:35:31 pm »

Karma pulls out his watch with one hand and his revolver in the other, bringing the watch above his head as he shouts "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!"

"....So...This doesn't count as artificially summoning them, right? We won't have to take drugs or get killed by them or anything?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: February 22, 2015, 04:36:50 pm »

Maria shakes her head.
"They were awakened naturally, not forced to awaken by outside means- after all, you all first summoned them in the Achronal Zone when you were nearly killed. You're fine."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: February 22, 2015, 04:37:20 pm »

Nadeko clicks the button on her watch, "Advert your gaze, Medusa." The knight appears out of a haze behind Nadeko, her eyes opening with a glare as Medusa stands up, Snake-like bident appearing in hand.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 04:52:38 pm by Sanure »
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: February 22, 2015, 04:50:35 pm »

Kyousuke inhales.
"Each group should face around two or three groups of lesser Shadows, consisting of anywhere between six to ten Shadows each. The student's still alive, but Loki's getting near him.

Achronos consists of various floors, going deeper and deeper into the ground. You should find Shadows as you advance. Not only that, but occasionally, there will be equipment, items and such strewn around the labyrinth which you might find of use. At the bottom of this one, you should find the Shadow trio and Loki.

There's some sort of static that's stopping me from scanning any further than the presence of Shadows, the layout of floors and so forth, but if you can get into battle, the static should clear up enough for me to analyse your opponents. I'll be able to keep in contact with you people with my Persona, so please call on me any time to analyse your opponents. Be warned, it will take me some time, and I can only analyse one enemy at a time. My analysis also doesn't work too well on powerful Shadows, like the trio or Loki."

Miss Aisaka then presents the leaders of each group with six bottles of Medicine, six pots of something called 'Soul' and one strange beads with something written on it.

"These are some supplies for down there, in case you're hurt. The Soul pots will regenerate your spirit power, and the beads, when used on someone who's been knocked out, will bring them back to fighting form instantly.

These beads are fairly rare, so be careful about using them. Similarly, if you can stabilise someone who's knocked out before they die, they're safe, but they'll be too weak to fight."

Maria speaks up.
"There are terminals dotted in and around the labyrinth which can deliver the wounded back to the surface. Make use of them when you can."
Kyousuke nods.
"Finally, please ensure you move quickly on each floor of the labyrinth. Searching for whatever equipment you can is fine, but there are victims in danger here."

Miss Aisaka looks up.
"Are there any questions?"

Party Status:
Maria's Party:
+ 6 Medicine
+ 6 Snuff Soul
+ 1 Revival Bead

Asada's Party:
+ 6 Medicine
+ 6 Snuff Soul
+ 1 Revival Bead

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: February 22, 2015, 04:55:36 pm »

"No Questions. I understand the object."

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: February 22, 2015, 04:58:47 pm »

"Do any of these have any known or suspected side effects?"

"Stand and be known, Treant" The husk of a lightning burnt tree rises behind her and begins to move on its own.  Every movement sounds painful.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 05:01:56 pm by MrVoid »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: February 22, 2015, 04:59:55 pm »

"Apart from slight tingling after taking the medicine, you should be fine. Just be sparing- we don't have a lot, and we will have to fight quite a bit to get down there."

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: February 22, 2015, 05:02:57 pm »

"No further questions."
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 202