Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 127318 times)

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: Thou Art I and I Am Thou
« Reply #780 on: February 21, 2015, 03:33:16 pm »

"So who wants to go after Loki, and who wants to go after the other three? Or are you going to divide us Ms. Aisaka?"
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: February 21, 2015, 03:34:11 pm »

"Well that's just great. So do we know anything about the strengths and weaknesses of the 4 major shadows so we know how to split our group?"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: February 21, 2015, 03:34:48 pm »

Breathe, they already think your insane, you can't mess this up more than you already have. He sighed and looked at the teacher "I assume this means we don't have time to train?"
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: February 21, 2015, 03:37:00 pm »

"It would be better for team cohesion if you were to select your own squads. I will advise an equal amount for each- from our scans, Loki is as powerful as the three Shadows combined."
Miss Aisaka shakes her head.
"Time is of the essence. I'm sorry to have to throw you directly into the action."

Kyousuke shakes his head.
"I need to take a second scan to be entirely sure, and anyway, I would advise you take a split of different people to deal with the lesser Shadows on the way."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: February 21, 2015, 03:37:53 pm »

"I would like to volunteer me and Karma to lead the teams. If, of course, no one has any objections."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: February 21, 2015, 03:40:54 pm »

"I would follow neither of you. You've shown to disregard caution in a situation in which we have no information, and Karma is an idiot."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: February 21, 2015, 03:43:21 pm »

Tohru raises her hand slowly.
"A-actually...I'd like to nominate Asada-san and Seigen-san as leaders..."

Maria speaks up.
"I'll be going with the group who fights Loki. I've been fighting Shadows for a while now, so I know a thing or two about how to fight the more powerful ones."
((This vote is not to be taken as the GM pressuring you to do that- being that I have to play the part of a newbie, the support guy, the supervisor AND the veteran fighter, it is hard. :P ))

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: February 21, 2015, 03:44:15 pm »

((is it necessary to have leaders? Democracy, man!))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: February 21, 2015, 03:45:10 pm »

((Considering Karma and Virgil, better have a strong leader who can rein everyone in than putting decisions to risk.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: February 21, 2015, 03:45:38 pm »

"I would like to volunteer me and Karma to lead the teams. If, of course, no one has any objections."

"That is the best way for us to not have to have anything to do with each other, isn't it? I guess it will work for me. My skills are focused at groups, so Ill go towards the three shadows. Break a leg, Virgil-me..."

"I would follow neither of you. You've shown to disregard caution in a situation in which we have no information, and Karma is an idiot."

"Don't worry, Yoshida-kun. You are on my team. Don't think you have a choice in this."

Tohru raises her hand slowly.
"A-actually...I'd like to nominate Asada-san and Seigen-san as leaders..."

Maria speaks up.
"I'll be going with the group who fights Loki. I've been fighting Shadows for a while now, so I know a thing or two about how to fight the more powerful ones."
((This vote is not to be taken as the GM pressuring you to do that- being that I have to play the part of a newbie, the support guy, the supervisor AND the veteran fighter, it is hard. :P ))

"Eh, works for me to. Not like we will actually listen to the leaders anyway."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: February 21, 2015, 03:49:04 pm »

"Don't worry, Yoshida-kun. You are on my team. Don't think you have a choice in this."

"Suits me, I wouldn't like to work with Virgil anyway, for the aforementioned reasons. A wise leader would keep you two apart...

I'd rather you weren't in charge though, given your penchant for mayhem, so I nominate Drake and Orishino.
"

Edit: ((actually, who has the most experience with the Persona games? I assume (probably wrongly) that the combat system will be similar?))
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 03:52:39 pm by hector13 »

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: February 21, 2015, 04:00:31 pm »

"W-what! Me, are you sure that's wise Tohru?" He seems to be blushing slightly "In any case I would appreciate going after Loki."
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: February 21, 2015, 04:02:20 pm »

"W-what! Me, are you sure that's wise Tohru?" He seems to be blushing slightly "In any case I would appreciate going after Loki."
Tohru gives him a little smile.
"You seem level-headed enough..."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: February 21, 2015, 04:04:43 pm »

Tohru gives him a little smile.
"You seem level-headed enough..."

"Didn't he yell stuff about Personas in class and lose his head over pretty much nothing?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: February 21, 2015, 04:05:34 pm »

Kyousuke blinked.
"Weren't you the guy who stuck water balloons over Miss Aisaka's head and stood up in the middle of class, singing for no reason and shoving people out with chairs?"
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 202