Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 127257 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: Thou Art I and I Am Thou
« Reply #645 on: February 19, 2015, 06:14:16 pm »

"Why are you doing this Yoshida-kun?!" Karma states again, finally loosing his balance and letting the chairs fall under him. He releases the book, fearing his own safety more, and attempts to land on Yoshida to soften his fall.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: February 19, 2015, 06:16:17 pm »

Virgil walks out in time to catch the book with his crotch. Like, it hits him but there's just a think and a winces from Virgil.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: February 19, 2015, 06:18:02 pm »

"Why are you doing this Yoshida-kun?!" Karma states again, finally loosing his balance and letting the chairs fall under him. He releases the book, fearing his own safety more, and attempts to land on Yoshida to soften his fall.

((like a wrestling drop kick :P))

Yoshida lifts his knees up, making him not a soft landing at all.

"My comic deserves vengeance!"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: February 19, 2015, 06:19:09 pm »

"Don't say I didn't warn you about that, Virgil."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: February 19, 2015, 06:19:24 pm »

"I was lying when I said Virgil took your comic books Yoshido-kun! I just forgot them at home. No need to punish him like this!"

(YOSHIDA SHIELD SOCIAL TECHNIQUE!)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: February 19, 2015, 06:21:40 pm »

Tohru has had enough of this nonsense.

She straight up walks to Karma and slaps him. Straight on the cheek. Before he can even grab Yoshida to protect himself.
"Stop it. Just stop."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: February 19, 2015, 06:23:12 pm »

"I have no reason to hurt Virgil, you fool! You hurt my comics, you must pay!"

((I'll smash you, I will!))

Blinks at Tohru.

"Uh... was that uncalled for, from you? I don't know... I'll take it though. Hit him again! Harder this time!"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: February 19, 2015, 06:24:32 pm »

"EVERYONE SHUT UP! Dint you realise what we have, we can make a fucking difference, we can save people's lives and your arguing about comic books and fucking hunches, you don't even fucking know each other, I have my bat with me I swear I will knock out the next person who tries to one up someone else!"
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: February 19, 2015, 06:25:41 pm »

Tohru doesn't even flinch.
"I'm fed up with his antics, and he's insulted two of my friends. I have no reason NOT to slap him.

Seigen-san is right. We shouldn't be arguing about this- we can make a difference. We have powers NOBODY else has, and we're wasting our time trying to prank each other over something utterly pointless!"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: February 19, 2015, 06:26:14 pm »

With a sigh, Branson opens his drink bottle and tips a mass of cloth out of it, taking something from it and keeping it hidden in his hand, he replaces the clot and closes the bottle. "Can't you guys settle it tomorrow? You know, when you're less likely to injure yourself?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: February 19, 2015, 06:26:28 pm »

Tohru has had enough of this nonsense.

She straight up walks to Karma and slaps him. Straight on the cheek. Before he can even grab Yoshida to protect himself.
"Stop it. Just stop."

Karma ignores all the speaking except for the words coming from the person assaulting him. He rubs his cheek where the slap hit, saying "What was that for?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: February 19, 2015, 06:26:36 pm »

"Comics? Are you fucking kidding me?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: February 19, 2015, 06:29:24 pm »

Virgil shrugs and takes the book that hit him before going back in to return it.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: February 19, 2015, 06:32:55 pm »

"I'm fed up with your antics! Why are you acting so immature about this? You've been attempting to prank everyone today and for no good reason whatsoever- and even now, after everything, you're wasting your time trying to one-up someone you keep treating like some sort of monster! He's been FAR nicer to me than YOU ever have, and he had the decency not to pick a fight when you tried to drop a book on him, which is more than I can say for you.

Not only that, you sold out your own friend, multiple times, to get out of trouble. You've attempted to prank our teacher to test her- and then when she helps save you from a giant monster, you accuse her of kidnapping you!

And then you insulted my friends. I won't tolerate that. I was going to let that you did all of the above slip, but you insulted Asada-san and Virgil-san.

Just go away."

Without saying anything further, Tohru walks off, clearly stressed out and unused to being angry at anyone.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: February 19, 2015, 06:35:23 pm »

"Thank you Tohru, I understand that we are all scared, or in Karmas case possibly just insane, but we need to realise something. Had we not shown up when we did, had we not fought like we did, someone would be dead right now, we're already making a difference, but we can't do that If we can't fight, and I have a feeling that if we don't work together we are going to be killed. As such I propose a promise, a promise that no matter what we will ignore the problems of the outside world when we are on a mission, and that outside a mission we will work together to solve our issues."
Biraindo sticks his hand palm down in the middle of the group.
"Agreed?"

Then Tohru Walked away and his mood darkened.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 202