Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 126562 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2015, 01:58:43 pm »

"Best guess is that maybe more card will show up, you put them together and it makes a code, I dunno?" At this Biraindo finally pulled out his math homework "the answer was that x was equal to two thirds right?" he really didn't look sure.
Clair raises an eyebrow before folding it to look "Ah, you suppose to reverse the function on the other side of the sum so it plus 7, not minus. I think the rest is fine, at least, it what I got." she let go of the homework.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2015, 02:11:05 pm »

"Wait really?" Biraindo scanned the page, before lowering the book with a defeated look "Damn I completely forgot that, at least the rest is fine..." Biraindo put his book back in his bag and stared some more at the card in his hand.
A robot fixing a clock eh, seems counter-intuitive...
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2015, 02:22:15 pm »

Yoshida looks at his envelope and cringes.

"I really hope not. All I want is my boat and a body of water to use it. Releasing a balloon into the bloody sky certainly won't help me achieve that. At least it'll pass the time if we have to do it during class though, right?"

Yoshida stuffs his envelope back into his pocket.

"Speaking of, we should get a move on. Best way to have a bad day is to piss off the teacher before the day has even started. No naps for you, no comics for me! The horror!"

Feigns great shock.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2015, 02:38:59 pm »

That....is kind of a pathetic dream, really. The thing one could accomplish with a handful of yen and an afternoon. Karma thinks this somewhere in the back of his mind, but doesn't let it show. You know, between this kid and the eye-patch guy, we probably have a full on pirate crew somewhere in our school.

"Does releasing a balloon really help accomplish anyone's dream? Maybe it will pop over Tokyo bay, fall onto a ship looking for someone to hire, who then finds you or something. I don't think a random rubber thing filled with helium could be expected to do much more.

Don't we go to different classes anyway? I could have sworn you where a first year. I feel like we have an eternity before class starts, but I won't keep you any longer. Thanks for the comics, I'll return them at lunch. Chow."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2015, 02:53:36 pm »

((:P))

"Even so, getting on the teacher's bad side for the day is probably not a good idea. Enjoy the comic, Karma. Don't sleep too long..."

Yoshida waves briefly, and squelches his way to class.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2015, 04:09:42 pm »

Evron sighs at the bell and heads off to class.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2015, 04:22:38 pm »

Asada gathers her books and heads to class.  Keeping her head down.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2015, 04:39:57 pm »

Clair merely move her head to silently ask Biraindo 'Shall we?' in repose to the bell.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2015, 04:43:09 pm »

The bell has presumably gone. Looks like you should be wrapping up conversations soon.

Class 1-2
Everyone gets in, except presumably for that brown-haired girl, who went to a completely different class, and Shui, who shares the class with her, given that both of them are about 17.

The others notice that an auburn-haired female teacher is sitting in front of them.

Anyone who has this class as their homeroom and isn't new to the school would recognise her as not being their homeroom teacher.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 04:44:58 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 16, 2015, 04:46:47 pm »

Virgil raises an eyebrow at the sudden change in teacher.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 16, 2015, 04:53:45 pm »

Karma is sleeping in his book fort using the comics as a pillow.

A sub? She probably doesn't even care if I sleep.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 16, 2015, 04:57:16 pm »

Biraindo looked round the room confused, he was sure he hadn't seen this woman before and seeing as no-one else hd asked he slowly raised his hand "Um miss, where's are homeroom teacher?"
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 16, 2015, 05:00:49 pm »

((You bitch :P))

Yoshida glances up from his comic upon hearing Biraindo's question, noticing the new teacher for the first time.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 16, 2015, 05:01:26 pm »

Silently, Nana shoots a rather concerned-looking look at their new teacher. This was out of the ordinary.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2015, 05:05:55 pm »

((You bitch :P))

Yoshida glances up from his comic upon hearing Biraindo's question, noticing the new teacher for the first time.

((Well, you know what they say about Karma. Dudu ditch!))

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 202