Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 127068 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: Thou Art I and I Art Thou
« Reply #465 on: February 18, 2015, 03:40:37 pm »

"No problem miss. It's just common courtesy to save people."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: February 18, 2015, 03:43:24 pm »

Tohru sighs, shaking her head.
"I don't think that's what happened, Karma-kun. It just seems too....strange to be fake. And I don't think Miss Aisaka would want to kidnap you, nor risk killing us to prank us all...."

The girl nods.
"Call me Maria."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: February 18, 2015, 03:44:06 pm »

Nana took a moment to once again come to terms with all that just happened.
"...wow. OK, wow."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: February 18, 2015, 03:45:05 pm »

The boy in glasses sits next to her, making sure she's not wounded. He adjusts his glasses slightly.
"Yeah. It takes a little getting used to."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: February 18, 2015, 03:47:53 pm »

"I don't think that's what happened, Karma-kun. It just seems too....strange to be fake. And I don't think Miss Aisaka would want to kidnap you, nor risk killing us to prank us all...."

"...I suppose that makes since...besides, if I ran and she was a kidnapper, she probably would just shoot me down. But I am voting Yoshida-kun as our designated distraction and bullet shield, just in case."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: February 18, 2015, 03:48:12 pm »

"Pleasure to meet you Miss Ryan."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: February 18, 2015, 03:50:52 pm »

Maria nods.
"And the same to you."

Tohru rolls her eyes.
"Even now you're still cracking jokes..."

Miss Aisaka returns, her Tommy gun stowed away, with a tray of coffee and biscuits, as well as some liquid medicine for Maria and anyone else who needs it. Maria takes the medicine, uncapping one bottle and gulping it down.

She sets it at the table, taking a seat out as she took a mug of coffee. She looks over at everyone gathered.
"I suppose you'll be wanting answers now, yes?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: February 18, 2015, 03:52:31 pm »

Virgil shrugs.
"Don't know. Seems simple so far. Wierd stuff happens and bad things get loose. You, we, beat them up."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: February 18, 2015, 03:54:46 pm »

"I got one. What in God's name did you slip us? Two, why did you set us up for an ambush? Three....you know what, how about you start explaining things then we ask questions afterwords?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: February 18, 2015, 03:58:35 pm »

The boy with glasses would find Nana to be quite unwounded-- maybe a slight bruise forming where she landed after Maria tossed her, but nothing else.
"...what he said, yeah. The second and third ones."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: February 18, 2015, 04:15:51 pm »

Miss Aisaka sips her coffee and exhales.
"As you may have concluded by now, we have something to do with the Millennium incidents.

Those deaths were not by exhaustion. That's the official cause, given by the police, because they do not have the information we do.

Those poor victims- all of them- were thrown into an alternate world, where time is non-existent. That monster you faced is called a Shadow- a raving beast that roams this alternate world. Most, if not all, of these deaths, were caused by Shadows. This alternate world is referred to as Achronos, 'without time', and this world as Chronos, 'time'.

As you saw earlier, occasionally, a part of Achronos is able to manifest in reality for a while- a phenomenon known as an 'Achronal Zone', a pocket of reality within which time does not pass. They are fairly rare- most times, Shadows are content to remain in Achronos and keep the worlds separate, but some are powerful enough to exert a pull upon this world."

The boy speaks up.
"That Shadow was a more powerful one, actively reaching out into the world. Had you not fought it off, it would've likely dragged someone into the Achronal Zone to kill."

Ms. Aisaka nods.
"What you all manifested were Personae, manifestations of your inner selves, that seem to be able to manifest in Achronos. They have the power to fight Shadows.

Myself, Maria and Kyousuke- the boy next to you, Nana- are part of an organisation known as the Achronal Excursion Team, or A.E.T. Our job is to rescue those lost from Achronos and if possible, figure out why and how to shut down and stop the killings- and if possible, figure out the nature of Persona and Shadows. As of this moment, we do not know what link Millennium has to Achronos, but only players of Millennium seem to be targeted.

You were all selected due to your psych profiles demonstrating Persona potential as possible recruits into the Team. Today was supposed to be a peaceful orientation into this- but, as you saw, the manifestation of an Achronal Zone forced myself and Maria to change our plans. Those cards of yours are key cards- ones which you can use to enter our facilities, should you choose to work with us.

You all have potential, both with and without Persona, and that is why we have recruited you. I will act as your supervisor, should you choose to join our group.

Today, you have seen what happens to many innocent people as they disappear. Today, you have learned the truth behind the killings, and today, you have been afforded the power to stop them.

I present to you an ultimatum. You can hand in your key card and leave, right now, this instant, and you will never hear from us again. You can forget we ever existed, you can forget the power of Persona. You can resume your life as it once was.

Or you can join us, and help us fight the Shadows and save people from dying, and more besides.

I will warn you here; this is no child's game. If you are not careful, you will die. If you are at any time unsure that you want to work with us, then inform me right away and I shall ensure your speedy removal from the Team- but you may never return once you leave.

Do not make this choice lightly. Your lives depend on it."
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 04:17:26 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: February 18, 2015, 04:27:30 pm »

"I'm in."
Virgil says stretching.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: February 18, 2015, 04:36:59 pm »

"Seems that you lied about that card, Virgil." Asada doesn't look mad, merely intrigued. "A physical manifestation of the soul... yeah, I'm in." she had been unsure whether or not calling the name was safe, seeing the others do it however has led her to conclude that it is safe enough.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: February 18, 2015, 04:39:38 pm »

"Oh man, this is, I mean, don't you think, arghhhh." He sighed and bowed his head "I'm in, but I'm holding you three responsible for anything that happens to us. And I admit I want to know why I can make a giant person come out of me and shoot fire."
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: February 18, 2015, 04:41:32 pm »

"Oh man, this is, I mean, don't you think, arghhhh." He sighed and bowed his head "I'm in, but I'm holding you three responsible for anything that happens to us. And I admit I want to know why I can make a giant person come out of me and shoot fire."
"It sounds silly, but it's probably because, as you called it, Sokurkhan is a defender of the weak. You must want to defend those who cannot defend themselves, if such a personage is your Persona."
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 202