Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 127008 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium
« Reply #405 on: February 18, 2015, 12:42:25 pm »

"Look, there was something ELSE coming before the gunshots. Odds are, whatever they're firing at, it isn't us."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: February 18, 2015, 12:44:36 pm »

"...still dangerous..."
Nana mumbles to herself and stops talking, continuing to follow behind.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: February 18, 2015, 12:45:46 pm »

Biraindo was hyper-ventilating, but other-wise appeared calm "I don't enjoy the comparison to a horror movie, I really don't..." at this he reached into his bag and pulled out his cricket bat, he didn't play any more, not since the accident, but it was a sentimental object of his and he couldn't find the heart to get rid of it.He then began to walk with the others, anything in a dark desolate wasteland of death was better than nothing in a dark desolate wasteland of death.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: February 18, 2015, 12:46:05 pm »

"Then stay in cover. It's like you've never watched a movie before..."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: February 18, 2015, 12:46:28 pm »

"Movies aren't real!"

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: February 18, 2015, 12:48:27 pm »

"Though to be honest this shouldn't be real either...." He turned to Nana "I need you to punch me."
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: February 18, 2015, 12:48:47 pm »

"Here, I'll do for you."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: February 18, 2015, 12:49:29 pm »

"We can't go back, and believe me, if we could, I would..."
Tohru shudders, shaking her head and continuing to move forward.

The party gets to the corner of the street where the dorm is situated.

They are met with a loud explosion, followed by the brown-haired foreign girl being sent flying through the ensuing smoke and colliding with a pillar, slumping to the ground with a moan. A musket is in her hands, having recently been fired. In the other hand, a silver pocketwatch can be seen, her finger nestled on the knob on top.

Shui would recognise her as Maria, a classmate of hers, while Nana would recognise her as the strange girl who knew about the cards.

Meanwhile, a loud, metallic, positively demonic roar resounds from the smoke. The other gunner seems to have stopped firing.

It seems Biraindo doesn't need any more proof this is real.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: February 18, 2015, 12:51:12 pm »

Nana gasps and runs over to the foreign girl, crouching down and doing her level best to see how hurt she was.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: February 18, 2015, 12:53:14 pm »

"ooooh fuck" Biraindo began to squeeze his bat tight, his eyes darting between a possibly dead school girl and some sort of evil monster hidden in smoke, he was trying really hard not to cry, steeling his nerves he began to talk. "Anyone here that knows first-aid check on the girl, everyone who knows how to use a weapon, keep on guard, something is here."
So how are you today?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: February 18, 2015, 12:54:11 pm »

Clair slides up to Biraindo and sighs "And everyone start doing other things. At least make sure everyone is seeing the same thing."

She then look straight ahead "And no time for leaders? This the time for a leader! Not me, I'll would be hopeless, but mob rules is not the correct choice."

Then the things happen

"Well shit." she look around for a weapon
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: February 18, 2015, 12:57:19 pm »

Virgil throws off his suit's jacket and pulls a second glove out of his pocket. He runs into the smoke.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: February 18, 2015, 12:58:34 pm »

Tohru follows suit, picking up a branch off of the sidewalk as a weapon- better something than nothing, even if this girl had a musket. She sidles up next to Biraindo, clutching the branch like a spear, shaking her head.
"I-I can use a spear....and I suppose this will do, for now.

D-don't worry. We'll get through this..."

The girl weakly looks up at Nana, groaning in pain. It seems she's quite wounded, but not fatally.

Her eyes widen as she sees something coming from the smoke..
"MOVE!"
With sudden strength, she pulls herself up and hurls Nana behind her, as a lightning bolt strikes her from the monster in the smoke. She screams in agony, but the bolt seems to be flickering away from her, as if she's resisting the blast somehow.

She slumps again, clutching her musket and aiming into the smoke once more. Her breathing is heavy, as she keeps Nana behind her and the smoke away.

Virgil is thrown back by the force of the lightning bolt, but not injured.

Clair can see more branches, some discarded bricks and one or two fallen iron pokers.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: February 18, 2015, 01:02:29 pm »

Virgil tries again! If a musket can harm it then punching it must work as well!

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: February 18, 2015, 01:02:48 pm »

"ALRIGHT I WANT SOME FUCKING ANSWERS" Biraindo shouts, "WHY IS LIGHTNING SHOOTING OUT OF SMOKE, HOW ARE YOU NOT DEAD, AND WHY ARE WE IN THE APOCALYPSE!" His skin was bleeding from the strength of the grip he had on his Cricket Bat.
So how are you today?
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 202