Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 126981 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium
« Reply #375 on: February 18, 2015, 09:18:28 am »

Shui also enters. She was probably there the entire time but ignoring everyone else since they were being stupid and annoying she is in a higher grade and thus doesn't know anybody well enough to chat with them.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: February 18, 2015, 09:24:38 am »

"What is your problem? You know, if you keep this up, people are going to think you have a crush on me again. The tsundere type. What is so wrong with me doing homework with friends?"

"I think we have a love/hate relationship. I just love to hate you.

I like how you say you're doing homework with friends, then ask her what her name is... class act, Karma, class act.
"

Yoshida gazes wistfully at Karma as they all enter the room, and sighs to himself.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: February 18, 2015, 09:31:41 am »

When everyone finally enters, the secretary of the school is calmly reading out a letter behind the desk in front of the door to the principal's office. He looks up, frowning slightly.

"Ah. You're all here." The secretary adjusts his glasses.
"You're probably wondering what this is about- and to be honest, I was somewhat confused too. According to this, you're all meant to be going to this address here..."

He reads it out clearly, and twice.

The address is familiar to everyone; a block or two away, easily accessed on foot, probably passed it everyday without noticing- nothing spectacular at all. The building itself is a fairly small exchange students housing dorm, made to house international students of Tatsumi High- nothing remarkable at all in this age of interconnectedness.

"It's apparently a talk on the recent incidents- I'm sure you've all heard of Millennium and the weird deaths around it. Nothing unique; they've been having these talks around the city and we've been unable to use the hall due to rehearsals.

Anyway, you should be on your way now. Good day!"

Regardless, with the cards- and, in Nana's case, the weird older girl- one can't help but wonder what this whole thing's actually about.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: February 18, 2015, 09:53:06 am »

Nadeko sighs and heads off. No point in loitering here.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: February 18, 2015, 09:53:26 am »

Evron leaves to the place.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: February 18, 2015, 10:07:59 am »

Virgil raises an eyebrow. He leaves as quick as he entered.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: February 18, 2015, 10:13:14 am »

Biraindo stays behind, no point in not looking for answers "Ms, do you know anything about these weird cards?" s he says that he pulls his card out.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: February 18, 2015, 10:16:07 am »

The man looks at the card. He looks confused.
"Eh? Never seen those before."

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: February 18, 2015, 10:18:12 am »

A frown crosses Biraindo's face,but is quickly replaced by a lopsided smirk "Thank you sir." and with that he runs full pelt out of the room, he wanted answers and he wasn't waiting.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: February 18, 2015, 10:25:58 am »

Nana had a slightly resigned expression cross her face as she walked out. Well... This was probably when she'd get answers.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: February 18, 2015, 10:30:23 am »

"Could I join the study session?"

"Of course! The more the merrier. You're...Tohru right? Well Tohru-chan, Nana-chan, it looks like we have to leave now. But I will be counting on you two to finish the study session later! Maybe we will go to the library after whatever this is is over."

"I think we have a love/hate relationship. I just love to hate you.
Yoshida gazes wistfully at Karma as they all enter the room, and sighs to himself.

"Aaaaand that right there is why people pair us up. Really, saying things like that, you are just asking for people to get the wrong idea."

"Alright, though you really coulda just had the teacher say that to us right? Why call us into your office just for an address?"
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 10:35:54 am by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: February 18, 2015, 10:35:53 am »

Tohru nods happily.
"Of course."

Meanwhile, in the present, Tohru walks off afterwards, hoping to find answers herself.

The secretary shrugs.
"School procedure."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: February 18, 2015, 10:41:33 am »

The secretary shrugs.
"School procedure."

"It is school procedure to call us in to talk to a secretary? Wonder how that came about. Oh well, I am sure I will see you around!"

Karma walks out of the office, and having nothing better to do, starts off on foot to the address.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: February 18, 2015, 11:10:00 am »

Afternoon Phase
Tatsumi High Avenue

With that, the party leaves Tatsumi High, to head towards the address given.

Presumably, much small talk is made, with an undercurrent of trepidation. Throughout today, nothing but weird occurrences have happened- the cards, your homeroom teacher, this whole venture in itself.

Seemingly, some sort of link with Millennium is there- the broken clock and all- but what else?

This is probably some prank or misunderstanding, you hope, and you may well be sent home after it's all cleared up. Maybe it is just some stupid school function. Who knows?

Hopefully, all the answers will be given to you soon enough.

Your eyes flutter shut for a moment as you blink for a second-

Achronos
Achronal Phase
Tatsumi High Avenue

-and when you reopen them, all is changed, with nary a sound or a blink. You didn't sense a change, yet it happened all the same. You look around, trying to find it- and notice it immediately.

The first thing you notice is that everything is grey- buildings, streetlights, everything. Everything is bathed in various shades and hues of grey. Only the sky, consisting of nothing but a harsh solid white, is any different. The air is heavy and cold, almost stagnant and hard to breathe in.

The second thing seems to be that you and your companions are the only things in color. You look to each other, confused- you seem to be the only people here. No cars are present, no other pedestrians are walking past you. It is as if you were the only people left on the planet. Silence fills the area; indeed, one could hear a pin drop. This world is dead.

Anyone willing to go look at their watches or phones, or other time-telling devices would see them going haywire; clock-hands spiraling out of control and digital clocks telling impossible times, like 48:65, or being locked at midnight. Time seems to be broken here, too.

This dimension is beyond time and wholly alien to you. You do not belong here.

Tohru looks up, confused. She shivers slightly.
"Huh? What's going on?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: February 18, 2015, 11:16:39 am »

The first thing you notice is that everything is grey- buildings, streetlights, everything. Everything is bathed in various shades and hues of grey. Only the sky, consisting of nothing but a harsh solid white, is any different. The air is heavy and cold, almost stagnant and hard to breathe in.

(Yes, but are there 50 hues of grey?)

"Lets look for some explanations. One, I am dreaming, one. Two, Yoshida-kun drugged me in revenge for his comic. Three? I don't have a three. But having two options just doesn't feel right. Neither does this place. Lets turn back..."

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 202