Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 126793 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium
« Reply #255 on: February 17, 2015, 06:55:47 pm »

((Does this look better?))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: February 17, 2015, 06:57:22 pm »

"Or maybe it's just a coincidence."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 17, 2015, 06:57:48 pm »

((Does this look better?))

((very much so :) thanks!))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: February 17, 2015, 07:00:14 pm »

"Perhaps I'm just seeing stuff again *yawn* ugh, fuck still, what are the chances of so many people being selected for both of those?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: February 17, 2015, 07:02:50 pm »

Looking over his items, Karma finally has a strange mood attack of inspiration! He stands up, slams his hand on the desk and loudly dismisses himself to go to the bathroom, taking his backpack with him. Hey, we are still on break. Not like I need permission!

He of course, does go to the bathroom. Well, as in, the actually room. Not the other since of the word. Once there, he pulls out the plastic wrapper from the bread he had for lunch. Acting swiftly with the skill of a seasoned prankster, he empties it of crumbs and fills it with water. Carefully making sure not a single drop of water leaked, he tied it into a home-made-water-balloon.

My friends said she blocked whatever eyepatchguy threw at her while I was sleeping. If she does the same to this, it will explode, fulfilling my mission!

If successful, Karma hides the device inside his coat and attempts to place it where the eye-patch kid can see it but the teacher can't. If the teacher continues watching him, he simply puts it in a paper bag and leaves it on the eyepatch guy's desk.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: February 17, 2015, 07:14:52 pm »

Oh, he succeeds in not getting her to notice it- she seems to be reading a book on her desk.

He places it where she supposedly won't notice it, too- a nice, empty chair next to him, belonging to a student who called in ill. Aaaand-
[12] v [46]
((Stirk, your luck sucks.))

It bursts in his hands, drenching his sleeve in water. It bursts very loudly, too, drawing attention to him.

When he looks over, there seems to be several tacks, placed deliberately there for some reason.

Miss Aisaka seems to have a little smirk on her face as she waits for the end of lunch to come.

The boy shrugs, adjusting his glasses.
"Just a coincidence, probably."

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: February 17, 2015, 07:19:00 pm »

Asada raises her eyebrow at the noise but returns to whatever work she is doing.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 17, 2015, 07:19:22 pm »

Oh, he succeeds in not getting her to notice it- she seems to be reading a book on her desk.

He places it where she supposedly won't notice it, too- a nice, empty chair next to him, belonging to a student who called in ill. Aaaand-
[12] v [46]
((Stirk, your luck sucks.))

It bursts in his hands, drenching his sleeve in water. It bursts very loudly, too, drawing attention to him.

When he looks over, there seems to be several tacks, placed deliberately there for some reason.

Miss Aisaka seems to have a little smirk on her face as she waits for the end of lunch to come.

Chews loudly for a few moments and then whips a straw from out of his pocket, putting it in his mouth and blowing a spit wad (made from the remains of the comic!) in the direction of Karma's face while he's drenched and distracted.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 17, 2015, 07:20:47 pm »

"Okay, if you insist. Any idea what the picture on the card's about?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: February 17, 2015, 07:24:34 pm »

"I'd say that looks like a watch-repairing company or something. Or some viral marketing for a new game- although with Millennium around, that's not likely."

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: February 17, 2015, 07:26:42 pm »

Biraindo sat in his seat, his books spread out in-front of him, he had seen that some of the other people in the class were talking about the cards, and he needed to talk to some of them soon, but now was not the time.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: February 17, 2015, 07:27:16 pm »

Chews loudly for a few moments and then whips a straw from out of his pocket, putting it in his mouth and blowing a spit wad (made from the remains of the comic!) in the direction of Karma's face while he's drenched and distracted.

((....You made a spit wad out of a comic covered in my drool? :-\))

...But, how? This after the alarm...Can our Sub see into the future? Is she a witch? A time traveler? An Oracle? There is no other explanation for how my third defense failed!

He is most definitely both drenched and detracted, and unable to do anything about the spit wad that slams into his cheek. And doesn't react to it. He simply walks back to his seat like a zombie, and sits down defeated, the spit wad still stuck to his face.

Four is my lucky number! It will be impossible for my fourth attempt to fail! My forth defense....I just have to wait for the right time...
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: February 17, 2015, 07:28:19 pm »

"Must be one hell of a watch repair company if they're confident that the costs would be worth it, and yeah, I don't think anyone's too keen on any games after those deaths. Though you'd think that they'd be more direct and use something like the internet instead, I mean, it's cheaper and easier. Snail mail's kinda reserved for more official stuff like things you need a physical copy of, or I guess things that are harder to trace."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: February 17, 2015, 07:29:21 pm »

((....You made a spit wad out of a comic covered in my drool? :-\))

((I'm allowed to be irrational, I'm in mourning. Or I found a dry bit, you don't need much for a spit wad... I hope your character doesn't have diseases though, just in case :P))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 17, 2015, 07:31:44 pm »

"Well, there is that big company up in Kyoto town center, but it doubt that's them....

Even so, you have a point. It is suspicious."

Everyone presumably gets to class, and Miss Aisaka begins teaching!

Time skip.......
After School Phase

The last bell, signalling the end of the day, rings.
"Students, remember that you have homework due in to me by Friday, and everyone who was supposed to head to the main office now, please make your way there!

Have a good afternoon!"
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 202