Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 127271 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: First Mission
« Reply #1170 on: February 24, 2015, 06:09:38 pm »

"Well, it seems that Drake is also charging ahead, wonderful.  Let's go people."

She has Treant target the one nearest Karma with Zio.

((PencilArt is Drake. PrivateNomad is part of the other party  :P))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: February 24, 2015, 06:25:54 pm »

((If nobody else in Asada's party joins in, I'll post the next turn without them. I'll post it tomorrow as I, once again, got booted off my computer where the turn (half-finished with Maria's team's movements) was saved.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: February 24, 2015, 06:27:31 pm »

((If nobody else in Asada's party joins in, I'll post the next turn without them. I'll post it tomorrow as I, once again, got booted off my computer where the turn (half-finished with Maria's team's movements) was saved.))

(Who keeps booting you offer your computer :-\? Poor guy. If this is an everyday problem, you might want to consider investing in a flash drive or start saving things online.)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: February 24, 2015, 06:29:02 pm »

((Parents, because it's nearly midnight, I have exams in a couple of months and this game comes last in my priorities. :P

So no, not really something to sympathise with me for; I really do need my sleep or bad things happen~))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: February 24, 2015, 07:27:35 pm »

"Um anyone else?  You all did decide to save him.  I'm not going to rush in there without more than just Yoshida saying that he feels ready to attack."
"If he's managed to evade those so far, he might as well try and run back here. The further forwards we move, the more likely something will flank us, though it's still unlikely that would happen since Karma just ran through without a problem. Still, until they catch up to him, there's really no need to charge in."

"Kyousuke, you able to scan and identify the shadows chasing Karma?"
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 07:30:58 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: February 25, 2015, 02:13:30 pm »

"Gonna need you to get in closer! You need to engage- they still look like a huge blob of Shadows to me!"
Whether or not you want to, you will have to engage soon- the Shadows are gaining on Karma.

(Optional Battle Music.)
Turn 2
Maria's Group
The standing Shadows have arrived.

Medusa impales the downed clock Shadow with a swift spear strike, dealing 58 damage. It seems to slow its movements down, too wounded to fight for much longer.

Ira, however, refuses to let it stand. With a furious roar, Ira charges at the Shadow and blasts an almighty flame at it, killing the Shadow instantly!

Sokurkhan's wrath manifests in the form of blazing flames enveloping themselves around the cloaked Shadows and one clock Shadow, dealing 113 damage to each cloaked Shadow and 145 to the clock Shadow, knocking it down!

Virgil celebrates by shadow-boxing. It does absolutely nothing, unless he intended to punch a Shadow in the face.

Chiron supplements Sokurkhan's assault by shooting one of the cloaked Shadows in the face with its bow, dealing 80 damage and knocking it down!

Meanwhile, Tohru turns to the giant mask Shadow and gestures to it elegantly. Norn then buffets it with a gust of wind, dealing 106 damage!

Enemy Movement
One of the standing clock Shadows blasts Evron with a burst of flame, but Evron successfully dodges the hit, losing no health.
The other standing clock Shadow rams into Samson, dealing 1 (does not null) damage. Virgil barely even feels it.

The cloaked Shadow that remains standing encases Sokurkhan briefly in a cage of ice before bursting the cage, dealing 40! damage! Biraindo is knocked down from a critical hit!

The mask Shadow glares down at Nadeko, before sending two searing pellets at her, dealing 1 (does not null), 94 damage!
The knocked down clock Shadow stands up.

Maria looks concerned.
"Nadeko, Biraindo, watch yourselves!"
Tohru yells out.
"Biraindo-san!"

Regenerate kicks in, healing Nadeko and Virgil for 8 HP and 9 HP respectively.

Biraindo will stand up next turn.
Diablerie Clock 4 and Timekeeper 2 will stand up next turn.
Kyousuke's Analysis will arrive next turn.

Spoiler: Character Health (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 02:21:35 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: February 25, 2015, 02:23:42 pm »

Sonic punch! Preferably the mask.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: February 25, 2015, 02:24:22 pm »

Yoshida grits his teeth, tightening his grip on his gun too, addressing the rest of his team.

"We can't just stand around waiting. We need to help Karma, now!"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: February 25, 2015, 02:28:14 pm »

Nadeko winces but doesn't faulter, running to get beside Maria. She then has medusa Cast Dia on herself. .
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: February 25, 2015, 02:28:50 pm »

"Arhg, oh Jesus, was that magic ice, what am I doing here, why am I trying to be the hero, though surprisingly that helped my headache..."
Get myself up and quick, We don't want to be outnumbered.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: February 25, 2015, 02:30:11 pm »

((Hilarious thing is that Biraindo is resistant to Ice. The crit just absolutely sprawled him. :P))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: February 25, 2015, 02:32:24 pm »

Karma briefly considers taking a nap, decides against it, and then inspects his gun casually as he continues to wait not really needing help or otherwise doing anything important.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: February 25, 2015, 02:34:01 pm »

Karma briefly considers taking a nap, decides against it, and then inspects his gun casually as he continues to wait not really needing help or otherwise doing anything important.

((you could come back to the group. You know, so you don't get bum-rushed by 8 shadows :P))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: February 25, 2015, 02:35:19 pm »

((you could come back to the group. You know, so you don't get bum-rushed by 8 shadows :P))

((Karma's brilliant plan to avoid being scolded/slapped/otherwise harmed:Rush toward the shadows as soon as you guys arrive))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: February 25, 2015, 02:36:25 pm »

((One problem: Initiative rolls. They already have a huge bonus against Karma due to him RUNNING INTO THEM. :P))
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 202