Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 127330 times)

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: First Mission
« Reply #1035 on: February 23, 2015, 12:56:36 pm »

Asada dons the vest and has Treant walk in front of her as they move.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: February 23, 2015, 01:20:48 pm »

Yoshida puts the vest on over his clothes. Can't have a ruined blazer now, can we?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: February 23, 2015, 04:12:50 pm »

The lock in front of the gate falls as the labyrinth opens to stairs leading into darkness, the path lit only by ghostly flames.

Maria beckons to her group to follow her in. Tohru shuffles, instinctively getting closer to Evron, before walking into the labyrinth.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: February 23, 2015, 04:16:41 pm »

Biraindo follows, gripping his bat.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: February 23, 2015, 04:31:06 pm »

The lock in front of the gate falls as the labyrinth opens to stairs leading into darkness, the path lit only by ghostly flames.

Maria beckons to her group to follow her in. Tohru shuffles, instinctively getting closer to Evron, before walking into the labyrinth.

(Is there anyone you aren't shipping Tohru with  :P)

"Yeah! Lets gogogo! Team two move out!" Karma seems to have gotten his bulletproof jacket under his other jacket when nobody was looking. He starts to rush forward toward his own goal. Or where he thinks it might be.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: February 23, 2015, 04:31:28 pm »

Clair wait, looking at Asada. Her vest under her ever present parka.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: February 23, 2015, 04:35:08 pm »

"Yeah! Lets gogogo! Team two move out!" Karma seems to have gotten his bulletproof jacket under his other jacket when nobody was looking. He starts to rush forward toward his own goal. Or where he thinks it might be.
((Yes. Karma.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: February 23, 2015, 04:40:43 pm »

Virgil frowns as he looks about.
"I don't like the dark..."

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: February 23, 2015, 05:04:29 pm »

"Karma, I'm letting you know this now as a courtesy, I have no reservations about abandoning you in Achronos if you do anything to jeopardize our survival, to include supplanting me or rushing ahead." She adjusts her glasses.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: February 23, 2015, 05:32:39 pm »

((When I refer to Kraken, I am actually refering to the Cetus from traditional Greek Mythos. It was refered to as the Kraken by the people rulled by Cassiopeia. So yeah, I am actually refering to the creature turned to stone by Medusa's glare and not the Norse Mythos Kraken, which is at best the hafgufa, which was a giant squid like monster. So meh~))

Nadeko equips the body armor and takes her weapon in hand before going and standing to the side of Maria, "So, whats the tactics we will be using?"
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: February 23, 2015, 06:57:56 pm »

Nana carefully fastens the vest on over her clothing, but high enough to be able to reach her knives.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: February 23, 2015, 07:37:59 pm »

((When I refer to Kraken, I am actually refering to the Cetus from traditional Greek Mythos. It was refered to as the Kraken by the people rulled by Cassiopeia. So yeah, I am actually refering to the creature turned to stone by Medusa's glare and not the Norse Mythos Kraken, which is at best the hafgufa, which was a giant squid like monster. So meh~))

((I can only find two sources stating the Kraken is anywhere in Greek mythology, most of the sources I found are basically saying "The Kraken has nothing to do with Greek mythology and Clash of the Titans got that wrong." And I can't see anything about the Ethiopians calling the Cetus a kraken. So dwebble ~meh!~ :-\))

"Karma, I'm letting you know this now as a courtesy, I have no reservations about abandoning you in Achronos if you do anything to jeopardize our survival, to include supplanting me or rushing ahead." She adjusts her glasses.

Karma is too far ahead and saying things to himself too loudly to hear any of that. "I have a gun, I have a Kraken, and I will really have to use at least one of them soon. Come out wherever you are Shadows!"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: February 23, 2015, 07:39:59 pm »

Virgil pats Asada on the shoulder.
"Ah'm sorry you have to deal with that."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: February 23, 2015, 07:42:36 pm »

((See, this is what happens when Mythos isn't written down correctly and we get movies that blow things out of proportion.))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: February 23, 2015, 07:48:00 pm »

"When I get the chance..." she clicks her scissors together with a resounding *snip.*
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 202