Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 34

Author Topic: Crownhammers, the #1 undead, murderous bird sanctuary in the world  (Read 68734 times)

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
Re: Crownhammers, the #1 undead, murderous bird sanctuary in the world
« Reply #435 on: April 16, 2015, 07:54:25 am »

I've had some homework but I'll be able to actually play this afternoon and will try for as much progress as possible.

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: April 20, 2015, 07:55:06 am »

Sorry about the lack of updates, my computer ate the update.
Expect something this afternoon.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: April 22, 2015, 06:30:35 pm »

Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: April 23, 2015, 08:13:25 am »

MICRO UPDATE
My computer where I'm playing this is being... problematic, but here's a summary of what happened.

Next to nothing. Some masterworks, a macedwarf became attached to their mace, and I'm having my room engraved. And I'm adding statues to the Union of Soul's room. That's it. Nothing of interest.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: April 24, 2015, 11:05:52 am »

Updates are still a good thing, even if it's just a purely plot piece.

jrrocks1

• Bay Watcher
  • Armoks Sword in the Night
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: April 27, 2015, 02:15:59 pm »

Update soon?
From the forests of Elves, To the shores of Humans, To the Towers of Goblins, We fight our own battles, On land and on Sea, We fight for glory, We fight for gold, We are proud to call ourselves
A Dwarven Viking

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: April 27, 2015, 02:43:33 pm »

Probably, my gaming PC is having some issues that I'm trying to resolve.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: April 30, 2015, 05:02:59 am »

Fallen, if you haven't posted an update by tomorrow your turn will be skipped.

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: April 30, 2015, 08:15:05 am »

Bleh trying to get the darned thing working
I'll shove an update out this afternoon
respond to this in 5 hours so I remember to
sorry for keeping up the thread qq

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: April 30, 2015, 06:12:57 pm »

@_@

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: May 01, 2015, 08:23:06 am »

FIDDLESTICKS I FORGOT TO CHECK
It's fine to skip me, I can't get those problems resolved easily.
I didn't get too far, honestly.

TechnoXan

• Bay Watcher
  • Crundles + Kobolds = AWESOME!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: May 02, 2015, 12:18:21 pm »

OOC: So apparently its come down to me, this is my first turn and I will try to get out some medium size updates ASAP. Hope you like it all!! If anyone has suggestions or anything I am doing wrong please tell me.  :D

The Chronicles of High Lord Xan
                    Entry 1
By King Uzols right of Lordship I have done it! Crownhammers is in my total control! Heheha,Muahahahahaha!! Oh the resources at my disposal now! Oh wait, time for a speech.

"Ahem, listen up loyal citizens of Crownhammers! I am your new liege lord, and I expect your full cooperation in serving the great King Uzol. Our first mission is to create a bastion of safety and power for our nobility. Now get back to work peasants! This kingdom will not save itself. For the king!"

"For the king..." was the belated reply of the peasantry. They will learn respect soon, I should think that the dungeons will be the first part of my castle built, it will be the home of many a traitor. Ugh, I am having troubling thoughts as well though. I have heard tales of the goblins liberating whole tribes of animal people from their primitive tribal ways, or overthrowing a corrupt Human empire. They cant be that bad can they? Oh what do I do? Uzol isn't helping, he has just prolonged the Goblin wars. And as with any war the enemy must be destroyed. It cant really be the goblins fault, right? I have already lost contact with the royals. Well either way, this is MY fortress now and I will do with it what I want. Heheha.

OOC: Ill try and get some game time in later today once confirmed by Asmoth.  :)
By the by, if your wondering why I use so many smiley faces, its because I smile a lot when I talk. So I use them here so I don't come off the wrong way.

And so it begins...
OPEN THE GATES!

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: May 02, 2015, 05:06:52 pm »

Yep, the turn has been deferred to Xan. The Legion is displeased, or perhaps this is all part of their master plan.

TechnoXan

• Bay Watcher
  • Crundles + Kobolds = AWESOME!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: May 06, 2015, 01:31:53 pm »

Chronicles of High Lord Xan

Entry 2:
I have begun construction of the Tower and the plans have changed as I have discovered just how waterlogged the ground place is. But I have figured a way to use that to my advantage. It is the 12th of Granit now and time is of the essence, the Tower must be complete. I have Contacted Uthroxil, a goblin spy that serves as a direct contact to the goblin counsel.

Wait. By the crown what am I doing!? But....but I have to know. I have to know their side of this whole war! The tower will serve as an important role in my plans, a protected home, a symbol of the nobility, and most importantly a private area to contact the Goblins and figure out what I really believe in. Either way Crownhammers will stand strong with the Tower watching over it.

In other news I had Bearskie given five lashes for refusing to stop a previous order to create a serrated green glass blade over and over.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The plebeians are not happy but they will learn insubordinates will not be tolerated. The royal guard will be activated soon to keep order, of course they will be loyal Monarchists. Although even they cannot be trusted to know my meeting in ten days with Uthroxil. No one can, and if the meddling cultists that call this place their home try to stick their big noses into noble business they will pay. I will have the guard stationed in the tower corridor once its finished, no plebeians will ever even get near our bastion of nobility, the Tower.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Soon the valley will flood, and then no one will disturb the Tower

OOC: I got it to work on my computer! Oh, how do you post pictures? I have some copied on word so when I know I can edit them in, I hope.  :D Also updates will be coming quicker now that I got the save to work.  :)

And I got The pics to Work!!!!!! Huzah!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 03:25:41 pm by TechnoXan »
By the by, if your wondering why I use so many smiley faces, its because I smile a lot when I talk. So I use them here so I don't come off the wrong way.

And so it begins...
OPEN THE GATES!

Breeso

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Self proclaimed Lord of Awesomness
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: May 07, 2015, 02:11:12 pm »

Hello, I found this thread a few days ago, got really addicted to it and was thinking if I could maybe join please? You guys are cool  :D . So in the next migrant wave maybe? Preferably a woodworker or maybe a craftsdwarf, either gender is fine. With the name of Menher. Thanks!  :)

(Also, this thread made me finally register so yay, glory and honor to Crownhammers  :D )
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 34