Of course!
- 11 (20.4%)
You betcha.
- 15 (27.8%)
Definitely.
- 12 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 73

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium OOC Thread (Rip in kill. Also, Virgil's the MC.)  (Read 95952 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium OOC Thread (12/12)
« Reply #735 on: March 16, 2015, 02:20:20 am »

It's just like bingo! Except with more pain and less chances of reproduction!
You're implying playing bingo had any chance of reproduction.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: March 16, 2015, 03:05:19 am »

Obviously you've not seen Strip Bingo Before *shudders*
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: March 16, 2015, 03:26:20 am »

Obviously you've not seen Strip Bingo Before *shudders*
Um, is that some sort of sterilization procedure that not only renders the participants impotent but also results in the post-term abortion of any offspring they have?
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: March 16, 2015, 03:59:01 am »

I am still shocked that I agree with karma on most things, I'm seriously worried for myself, would I be the number two who's constantly creating problems for the group?

Though I do think that karma would definetly be the main character if thi was a show.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: March 16, 2015, 04:07:19 am »

I am still shocked that I agree with karma on most things, I'm seriously worried for myself, would I be the number two who's constantly creating problems for the group?
Not necessarily. I mean unless your character thinks the same way as you do, there's no real guarantee, and even if they do how they act may still affect the outcome.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: March 16, 2015, 06:06:39 am »

Not necessarily. I mean unless your character thinks the same way as you do, there's no real guarantee, and even if they do how they act may still affect the outcome.
No not my character, me! I am the asshole!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: March 16, 2015, 06:07:55 am »

No not my character, me! I am the asshole!
Unless you intend on giving Elf ideas to horribly murder everyone with, I don't think you would be able to create problems for the group.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 06:09:40 am by Empiricist »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: March 16, 2015, 10:14:24 am »

Though I do think that karma would definetly be the main character if thi was a show.

If it helps, Karma makes good points most the time and most of them are unrelated to being a jerk  :P. Most are things that other characters would agree with if anyone else had said them, and you can agree with them OOC without agreeing with Karma as a person.

For example, I wanted to work this in with Karma's rant but it didn't really fit in with his in-character knowlage and it was midnight so my writing was already starting to suffer, and may get to use it later:

"And why is charging this reaper my fault? My job was to kill shadows. Your job was to give me information. Was an invincible shadow that can flatten me in a single hit not important enough to tell us? And I am not talking about when it is literally around the corner from us. It would literally take ten seconds to explain. 'Oh, and before you go in, don't waste any time! A shadow way more powerful then you will show up and try to kill you! In fact, it wiped out the last group.'. That is all you had to say. Instead, you waited until literally the worst time. When the group was separated. When I cut off communications. When the shadow was practically in shooting distance. I saw it and I did my job. You knew about it. You knew it was dangerous. But you didn't tell us. You haven't told us anything..."

Removing all Karma's personality from that, and as much bias as I can, he would still have a valid point that you can agree with in and out of character without being a jerk. I mean, shouldn't we have been warned of the Reaper? It doesn't make you a jerk to think so. At most, if you do think Karma's a jerk in this situation, it would be the way that he is saying it that makes it so.

***EDIT***

Also, yay! Main-character status was goal 1. Goal two is HAREM ENDING! I am half way there!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 10:21:16 am by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: March 16, 2015, 11:07:44 am »

I agree with most of Karma's points, personally. It's just that when he ISN'T making them, he's acting like such a complete dickwad it's hard to like him.

That and it's IC for most of the NPCs to dislike him.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: March 16, 2015, 11:50:41 am »

Indeed, remove Karma from the equation and I would agree with some of his points.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: March 16, 2015, 11:52:28 am »

Also, Biraindo MC confirmed

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: March 16, 2015, 11:56:46 am »

Wait what
So how are you today?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: March 16, 2015, 12:20:58 pm »

Wait what

Isn't it obviose? Your character is the Master of Ceremonies. You present the main character, who is Karma.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: March 16, 2015, 12:23:42 pm »

Wait what

Isn't it obviose? Your character is the Master of Ceremonies. You present the main character, who is Branson.
FTFY

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: March 16, 2015, 12:25:43 pm »

Always a bridesmaid...
So how are you today?
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 73