Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Aklyon streams things (Offline)  (Read 3075 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Aklyon streams things (Offline)
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2015, 09:41:42 am »

So, considering there is actually more to do in starsector .7a then just look for guys to shoot at (though theres still plenty of that), I was thinking of streaming it a bit tomorrow around noonish est. Would the couple of people who've posted be interested, or would you rather I wait until the mods catch up first?

Never mind, was reminded I had to do something today, sorry :(
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 11:36:17 am by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Aklyon streams things (Online)
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2016, 10:42:23 am »

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Indeed it hasn't.

Anyway, I'm trying to figure out how to play Star Ruler 2 better, and trying to figure out how The First work too. After a couple days of trying to do it alone, I thought I'd stream it in case anyone had tips or didn't have much else to do and wanted to see the game.

Edit: done for now.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 01:28:51 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 [2]