Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: New Sengoku Era IC  (Read 3638 times)

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
New Sengoku Era IC
« on: February 11, 2015, 09:00:14 pm »

ooc thread

The last thing you remember is a strange vortex opening up as you were going about your day and... then you were here. You sit up, and see a few other people in the clearing you appear to have landed in. You also notice a strange blade at your hip. Upon further examination, it doesn't appear to be made of metal, but of a very complicated motherboard, like you'd see in a laptop... After a few minutes of confusion and introductions, you all stand, and someone else enters the clearing with you, smiling widely. "Oh good! The new Warriors are here! My name is Liz, you should come with me before someone else finds you! Don't worry, I'm on your side." She gives you a kind smile, and bustles you out of the woods to a large, silver building.

"Welcome to the New Sengoku Era, everyone! Now, let's get you into your robots, and I'll explain things properly!" She grins, and directs you to a hangar... Inside are several robots, ranging from ones that look like they were designed to compact trash into tiny cubes to colossal animals. However, to each of you, one stands out, and you each feel a tug at your hips. "Ah, I was worried this would take longer. Seems your blades know which bot you're supposed to pilot! Why don't you all climb in, and we'll take them for a test drive? Oh, and do get to know each other!" She smiles and curtsies, then hurries away elsewhere, leaving the four of you in the hangar.

Spoiler: CLICK ME (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 09:08:42 pm by FelixSparks »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: New Sengoku Era IC
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 05:14:01 am »

The blue haired woman in a dark blue skin-tight suit look at the person "Before I do anything, I would at least like to know the name of my...employer I guess."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 02:13:11 pm »

Takeru had been getting ready to head out for his part time job when the portal swallowed him up. He was wearing blue jeans and a black short-sleeved shirt. At first he'd been confused as to what was happening but he quickly realized that he didn't that much. He didn't mind not having to go to work and instead being hired a mech pilot, it was bound to be trilling.

His blade seemed to be tugging towards one that wasn't as big as some of the others in the hanger. It's paint job was odd at best, the legs, shoulders and head were red and the mech's torso was black. It had melee weapons equipped, something he was glad for, he wanted to be up close and personal, not  taking pot shots and then hiding.

"I think she already left," he told the woman who'd asked for information about their employer.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2015, 02:13:42 pm »

Iris looks around, scratching her head.
"U-Um..."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2015, 02:19:49 pm »

"I think she already left," he told the woman who'd asked for information about their employer.
The assassin points at the mechs "How much money do you think all that hardward worth? There CCTV on us for sure."

The woman give a glance at one of the mechs "And why mine look like a fairy?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2015, 06:33:51 pm »

The fourth person of the group, who looks like the complete opposite of a soldier in his well-worn grey suit, squints at everyone else. His face betrays very little, though a slight frown reveals that he is less than pleased with this sudden turn of events. While everybody chats and argues with each other, he leaves the group and investigates the exit that Liz went through to see if he can follow this mysterious woman.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2015, 12:40:10 am »

The assassin points at the mechs "How much money do you think all that hardward worth? There CCTV on us for sure."

The woman give a glance at one of the mechs "And why mine look like a fairy?"

"More than I could ever afford anyway. And I dunno, maybe they're based of our personalities or something." Takeru didn't really care if they were being watched, he was still trying to take everything in. He didn't concern himself with whoever Liz was or who was employing them or, hell, if they were even getting paid. Instead, he started climbing up to his mech. Everyone else could worry about the other stuff, he wanted to get started already! Once he got in the cockpit the blade began to shine and a slot opened up in the center of the control panal.

He took the blade out of his pocket and looked it over for a minute, deep in thought. Hmm. I'll call you... Kaiser. Yeah, that's good! Finally he jammed the blade into the slot and the start up sequence began.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2015, 12:51:09 am »

Geffery:

The exit that Liz went through is still open, a regular sized door with a normal doorknob. The woman is long gone, and the hallway is a constant stream of people, some carrying equipment, others looking over forms. One of them waves to you politely before vanishing out of sight.

Takeru:

The katana-sized blade slides nicely into the slot, which hums with a powerful energy as the mech begins to stir. Consoles and panels light up, and oh my GOD all the buttons. So many buttons you don't think you could EVER press them all! It seems fairly intuitive to control, those levers there seem to be the arms, the pedals at your feet seem to control the robot's legs.... You hear a small crackle, then a voice you identify as Liz.

"Oh, Takeru, you're the first one in? Huh. I expected Miss Cassandra to be the first in.... Could you be a dear and tell the others to start their bots so we can start the training exercise?"

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2015, 02:54:19 am »

"Oh, Takeru, you're the first one in? Huh. I expected Miss Cassandra to be the first in.... Could you be a dear and tell the others to start their bots so we can start the training exercise?"
"Clearly you hadn't done your homework." The hitwoman move to the mecha "And it rather girly, but..." she run a hand over it "Clearly made for killing, 'never judge a book by it cover', eh?"

With a flip, Cass get in the cockpit and put the sword in the slot "Why does that feel vaguely sexual?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2015, 08:17:12 am »

Geffery tries his best to get the attention of one of the people and asks, "Excuse me, but can you direct me to the person in charge of this facility? I wish to make a complaint."

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2015, 09:46:54 pm »

One of the burlier passersby looks to Geffery, then listens to a piece of equipment in his ear. He nods, and looks to the man. "The person in charge just told me that either you get in your robot, or I PUT you in it." He stands blocking the door, staring at Geffery until he moves.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2015, 05:21:38 pm »

Iris looks around.
"Just what are we even doing here?"

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2015, 05:23:50 pm »

The burly man looks to Iris, and shrugs. "You guys are supposed to be getting in those robots and helping protect this base so we can survive long enough to mount a counter attack."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2015, 05:37:27 pm »

Iris' eyes widened.
"WHAT?!"

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2015, 05:40:56 pm »

The man nods, turning slightly and revealing a large scar behind his left arm as he points to the two robots that haven't been activated. "Yeah. The other armies don't view us as a threat, and decided to try to wipe us off the map first. Our only hope is those robots there, which YOU have the keys for."
Pages: [1] 2 3 4