Poll

Should the stat points sytem stay?

Yes
- 7 (70%)
No
- 3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: [Suggestion Game] Survive the Night  (Read 13887 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: [Suggestion Game] Survive the Night
« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2015, 07:23:08 am »

I dont see why it would be a turn off, here. . . . . Make a poll? Anyway. . . .ummm. . . . .i guess we can look a the the prints of blue paper. I wanted to gibe the thingy coins, but. . . .ok. . .  Also, the other actions might need a time lable, on them.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 21, 2015, 10:51:52 am »

I've been watching. Perhaps I'll suggest searching the blue prints.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2015, 04:47:44 pm »

0:10

2) Search the blueprints on the workbench

Perhaps there are something on the workbench that might explain your situation. Perhaps there are something on the workbench that will drive you insane.

Paranoia 5: 68%

46: Succeeded!

Ominous nonsense

You skim through the blueprints that lie scattered around the workbench. Most of them concern some form of intricate equipment and parts that would be fitted into a larger machine. The prints are in a language that you cannot understand, but you manage to glean some detail from it in the form of emotion. You feel like a cog, moving as part of something bigger. Not very useful, there.

But what's this? You spy a piece of paper sticking out from the workbench's cutting mat. Lifting it up, you find a yellowed scroll- another blueprint, although presumably older than the others. It detailed vast arrays of lens that filter and redirect some form of ray, converging them upon a single sphere in the middle. Foreign words on each of the lens give you a subconscious visions of otherworldly colors beyond your capability of seeing. All in all, the machine remind you of your awakening. Curious.

As you put the paper down, the air begin to move again.

Quote from: Result
... You have learned more about the "Mysterious Assailants". Your progress is now 2 - Disoriented!
... You can't learn any more from the blueprints.

"...She gnaws on the young."
The voice mentioned, then remained silent.

1) Open the machine's hatch (2 minutes)

The machine looks like a gigantic distillery. Perhaps you can open the hatch and hope that you don't get a face full of scorching steam.

Imprudence 5: 60%

2) Take the colorful cover off the object

Why is it covered in such extraordinary fabric? Is it wise to touch it? You can never know unless you try.

3) Explore further (1 minute)

Tall, black curtains hung on the other side of the room, blending into the darkness. Gears rumbled from behind the veil.

4) Go back in the storage room

You still have some unfinished business with the storage room, and/or the thing that is lurking there.

5) Write-In

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Qualities (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 04:49:30 pm by Objective »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2015, 04:53:29 pm »

Open the hatch, we might find a vile that we can then give to the eldritch abomination.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 21, 2015, 07:27:53 pm »

I say we pull off the cloth.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2015, 07:29:51 pm »

Pretty Cloth!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 22, 2015, 01:54:11 pm »

Remove the colorful cover.
Max avatar size is 80x80

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 27, 2015, 08:28:28 pm »

0:10

2) Take the colorful cover off the object

Why is it covered in such extraordinary fabric? Is it wise to touch it? You can never know unless you try.

\̴͕̤̜͓̃͛ͨ͋̎̅͂̑͌́̋ͮ̑ͥ̌̆ͭ͗́̕͠ ̡̝͈͎͆̂͒ͦ̊̌̑̆̃̋ͭ̽͛͛̍̄̐̑͛͟͢͠ð̷̶͍̼̗͚̳̇̅ͪ̇̉̈̊ ̷̈́̀͑̎ͦ͛̈̎ͩ̂͡͏̶̭̱̥͓̩̤̱͍͎̜̱̟̞̘͎̦̻͠e̡̧̧͕̰̱̳͈̦̼͚̗̜̫̫̥̟ͯ̉ͣ̀́͝ŗ̴̺̝͙͍̟̰̝͕̦̤̪̻̣ͪͬ̾ͭ̒ͨ̋͑͌ͧͦ͛ͧ̂͛ͧ̚͡ų̴̴̶̥̘͍͙̖̞͚̺̩͖͚̱͙̌ͦ̄̏͂̎͒ͅn̶̛͚͇̦̯͈͚̩̜̟̞̱̖̓́̆͌̚̕͡:͍̹̖̤͈͕̲̖̤̱͔̹̳͉̊́ͣͤ̉́̓͗͊́̿͡͞Þ̇̓̑͊̏̎̌ͬͧ͑ͣͬ͐͛̈ͭ͟҉̲͔͚̱̱̣̪̜̙͎̥̩̱̖̬̥ͅͅ ̴̟̜̫͍̿́ͯ̾̀͘͟͝ͅa̵̢͇̳͍̪͈̗͕̠̖̟̘̘̦̬ͬ͊ͭͫ̓́ç̨̗͚̠͉͔̫̦̳͖͇͓̳̻̻̳͚̹̎ͦ̐ͬ͒͒̄ͤ͋̎͐ͭ͊̐ͣ͐̊͐̕ō̏̿͆̇͊̑̍̿ͪ͂͐͑ͬ̔ͩ̅̕҉͈͙̮̰͉̱͓̣̲̫͉͓ͅr̸͒ͨ̀ͫ̓̿͋̌̔͊͌͐ͥ̓͛̚̕͠͠҉̖͓͔̯̠̮͈͉̜̘͍͈̭^̵̝͈̣͔̺͎͈̼͉̖̬̤̯͎͔̝͖̈́̏ͯ̑̏͡&̴̶̘͍̙̤̞͋ͭ̈ͣ̈́ͦͯ̊̎͊͋̀̀ͨ͟͜ͅrͭ̈͛ͩͩͩ̊̋̾̂͐̍̚͏̴̨̠̜̪͈̩̣̬͈͉̰̤u̠̝̪̯̤̝̠̰͙͉̦̜̺̞͉͇̭͚̭ͧͪ̉͊̊ͬ̐̎̒̅̍̚̕͜p̧̨͔̥̱̞̝̫̥̳͎̺͉̣͍̻̯̬ͩ̓̓ͦ̑́͛͂̿̈̀͗ͯ̇ͅţ̶̘̫̰̱͍̻̭̮̳͈͍̥̤̣͇̯̎̒ͯ̋̅͌́ ̸̳̟͉̳̫̦̗̲̲̙̠̦͎̌͋̾ͫ̇͜ð͑̎́͒̌͆̅̐̽̚҉̧̛͢͏͈̯͍͉̖̗͈̣̫̺̱̬ͅ

As you carefully lift up the kaleidoscopic fabric covering the object, an oil lantern, worn and patina-stained, peek out underneath. The interior of the lantern is welded shut, sealed hermetically from the outside world. A white, unearthly fire burned inside, illuminating the inscriptions surrounding it, written in an unknown language. You find yourself silently mouthing them, and the light suddenly flickered off.

Alarmed, you tried to turn it back on by saying the phrase again, and the pale glow returned.

...You have obtained the \̷̔́̆̓͒ͩ̂̈́ͩ̐ͬͦͦ̂̇҉͍̭̤̺̯̻̮̫̰̥͎͖̀̕͟ͅ ̛̅̐͐̋ͧ͛ͤͣ̈ͯͥ̓ͮͩ͠͏̼̱̳͉̪̙ ̴̛̮̫̪̟̼̤͉̱̝̦̘̒ͭ͛̈ͯͫ̈̽̌ͣ̀ͅe͎̩̪̪̭̬ͨͫ̉̐͋ͦ̂͐̆̏ͨ̀̈́ͣ̒̒͂͘̕:̷̡̬͕͔̬̪̺͈͛̈́̑̃̾̓ͨͫ͟͝͞Þ̴̨̲̟͎͎̦̫͓̱͚͓̯͈̣ͮ̒̾̎̋ͭ͒̂̍ͨͭ̉̇͗͞ͅ ̶̢͙͎̲͙̣̯̬̺̦̗̖̯̱̄̏͆͂͊͒ͫ̎̚̕ͅa̶̧̮͓͖̬̳̪̟͕̱̫͙̗̪ͣͩ̅͂͛͘ ̷̘̪͚̩̰̥͚̰̪̣̖͙͇̭̥̤̭̉̊̔̓̀̋ͩ͂̈́ͦ̓͛͐̓̓ͥ́͟͡͝ͅ!
...You have obtained the kaleidoscopic cloth!

The machine looks like a gigantic distillery. Perhaps you can open the hatch and hope that you don't get a face full of scorching steam.

Imprudence 5: 60%

2) Explore further (1 minute)

Tall, black curtains hung on the other side of the room, blending into the darkness. Gears rumbled from behind the veil.

3) Go back in the storage room

You still have some unfinished business with the storage room, and/or the thing that is lurking there.

4) Write-In

she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 27, 2015, 08:29:56 pm »

Open the hatch!
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 27, 2015, 08:33:08 pm »

Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2015, 08:36:04 pm »

Spend the 1 free point in Imprudence.
Max avatar size is 80x80

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2015, 08:36:28 pm »

Spend the 1 free point in Imprudence.
+1

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2015, 02:31:07 am »

0:12

Imprudence 5: 70%

31: Succeeded!

Heave ho!

Although rusted, the hatch's valve turned easily. After a few twists, the pressure inside the machine pushed the hatch open, scalding steam billowing forth. Shocked, you stumbled backwards as a metallic object flew out from it. The lantern's light danced off the white raven as it flew over the curtains, speaking in a sing-song voice.

Her entrails she gnaws
Oh, and her children too!

Her bloody tentacle chokes
Slowly kill all her young

You have time
Until she kills again

As the flap of wings grew fainter, a glint in the machine's caught your eyes. Reaching in, you retrieve some damp, rusted coins.

...You have obtained x10 Rusted Brass Coins

1) Explore further (1 minute)

2) Go back in the storage room

3) Write-In

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 02, 2015, 09:26:23 am »

Look. . . there was that thing that inquired of us for its release, and the other thing that wanted stuff. . . . . I feel we should inquire of the creature that wanted its freedom, what it would do with such freedom. And bluff for honesty, with honesty being the condition of that thing finding its long awaited goal.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2015, 02:38:21 pm »

Take a peek back in the storage room with our new-found unearthly lantern.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10