Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1704 1705 [1706] 1707 1708 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1276244 times)

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #25575 on: February 23, 2018, 05:27:44 am »

Granted, you know know how to spell the words "in English".  No other effect occurs.

I wish for a perfectly ordinary, edible potato to appear on my plate.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25576 on: February 23, 2018, 06:14:59 am »

Granted, an ordenary potat shows up, with two poisend ones that you can't tell which is which,and you have to choose one.

I wish no one died from poisend potato.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25577 on: February 23, 2018, 06:21:14 am »

Wish granted. Nobody dies from poisend potato. People still die from poisoned potatoes.

I What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo. that the word for thing that we corrupt in this thread was replaced by What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25578 on: February 23, 2018, 06:25:25 am »

There is no wish in the previous post, just 2 copies of a weird rant about gorilla warfare.

Edit: Was notified about previous post

Granted. But it is shortened to "Rant about Gorilla sniper".

I Rant about Gorilla sniper  to be immune to biological toxins.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 06:30:39 am by Mathel »
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25579 on: February 23, 2018, 06:26:46 am »

((There was a wish. It is buried in the two rants. To recap, the wish was about the word "wish" to be replaced with rants about gorilla warfare. You didn't grant it at all. Do it.))
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #25580 on: February 23, 2018, 11:50:39 am »

((DO IT))
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25581 on: February 23, 2018, 12:15:41 pm »

Granted,pepole find out and you get kidnaped for verius experemant and die in the process, but hey life expectency increased in 10 years so that a plus.

I What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo. that we didn't replaced What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo. with a text that long.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25582 on: February 23, 2018, 01:32:21 pm »

Granted. It is now replaced by "-*+*48".

I -*+*48 that there are no more wishes affecting language after this one.
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25583 on: February 23, 2018, 02:26:17 pm »

Granted, there are no more wishes affected by language, but there are still -*+*48s affected.

I -*+*48 that any renamings of 'wishes' and '-*+*48s' can only be up to two words long.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25584 on: February 23, 2018, 02:31:50 pm »

Wish Genie has no idea what the fuck is going on so he just has you pummeled to death by a rented gorilla and calls it a day.

I wish gorillas could talk.

FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25585 on: February 23, 2018, 02:38:54 pm »

(I had a plan for that wish >:( )
Granted, they get the intelegence and ability to speak and conqer earth, have you heard on planet of the apes.
I wish for a more intresting job

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25586 on: February 23, 2018, 02:48:04 pm »

Granted, you train sentient gorillas to kill people. Eventually, they rebel and take over the earth.

I wish for a new keyboard.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25587 on: February 23, 2018, 03:38:04 pm »

Granted. It is one of those crazy ones.

I wish for this computer to start up properly when the power button is pressed, without requiring further imput.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #25588 on: February 23, 2018, 03:54:52 pm »

Wish granted. However, "start up properly" is interpreted as "start up by killing all humans". Humanity is extinct, and is partially your fault.

I wish I survived this as a unkillable monster, and then turn back into a normal human, by my definition of normal human.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25589 on: February 23, 2018, 04:00:43 pm »

Granted, but your unkillable monstrous form was a massive planet eating monster which ate the earth allowing you to survive.
You transform back into a regular human in space, causing you to suffocate.

I wish for a new keyboard that is no different from my current one.
Pages: 1 ... 1704 1705 [1706] 1707 1708 ... 1861