Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1659 1660 [1661] 1662 1663 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1276913 times)

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #24900 on: November 10, 2017, 09:08:54 am »

Granted, big crunch happens instead. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Crunch Luickly cosmic space faeries transported all sentiant life into a seperate universe to avoid casualties becuse I am super nice.

I wish super kind , powerful cosmic space faeries actually exist and are awake and aware with pacifsitic tendancies.

Gigabytebob

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief! Protect the hoard from skulking filth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24901 on: November 10, 2017, 10:06:38 am »

Granted but there body temp is so hot it melts people

i wish lion tigers and all big cats were combined into one creature that looks normal 4 legs 2 eyes ect
adamantine, the only material that can be honed to an edge so fine it can cut light, cleave steel like butter, and sever heads with the enthusiasm of a deranged bloodthirsty child.

Turn those goblinoid uglybolds into adorable cutebolds

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #24902 on: November 10, 2017, 10:13:33 am »

Granted. It has the physical strength and social cooperation of a lion, the speed of a cheetah, and gives as few fucks about the concept of "humans are dangerous i should avoid them" as tigers in southeast asia do, and instead actively hunt people whenever they can get away with it. Oh, and theyre spread across the world now, as theyre replacing all big cat populations completely. Thanks, we really needed this right now.

I wish the wildlife would have zero fear or interest in interacting with me or my family, so i dont have to deal with this new bullshit. Also because ive always wanted to hug a raccoon but without the face mauling part
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #24903 on: November 10, 2017, 10:14:55 am »

Granted. The tame cat across the corner mauls your face instead.

I wish for CATS

Gigabytebob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24904 on: November 10, 2017, 10:19:27 am »

Granted (prepare for some really old shitty joke) now all your base are belong to them

i wish you could turn wood into a liquid if you heat it fast enough before it turns to ash
adamantine, the only material that can be honed to an edge so fine it can cut light, cleave steel like butter, and sever heads with the enthusiasm of a deranged bloodthirsty child.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #24905 on: November 10, 2017, 10:25:27 am »

Granted. Now my family freezes to death because it liquifies too easily and we cant get it to burn reliably.

I wish for free, infinite propane for my household to rectify this
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #24906 on: November 10, 2017, 11:49:29 am »

granted your house is now covered by a spring of infinite propane, completely uncontained, unfortunately for the whole world lightning strikes your portch and nowand endless fire is threatening to devour the world, I bet you feel good about that one.

I wish my alien son woud merge with the space faeries in order to save us al from the mega fire and the superpanthers.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24907 on: November 10, 2017, 12:16:48 pm »

Granted. Your alien son merged with space fairies breaks into Tartarus and takes Sysyphoses boulder. Then he katamaries all the superpanthers with it and plugs the spring of prophane, starving the fire. Unfortunately, this means that Tartarus is now open and all those souls that were being punished there roam the world.

I wish to split Paxiecrunchle's merged son back into an alien and a set of space faeries.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #24908 on: November 10, 2017, 01:39:48 pm »

nowand endless fire is threatening to devour the world, I bet you feel good about that one.

The world can kiss my warm and comfy ass.

Granted. They go their separate ways. The faeries to torment some poor travellers and the son to torment you for ending his cool space magic gig.

I wish i had $3k right now
I make Spellcrafts!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24909 on: November 10, 2017, 02:49:55 pm »

Granted, you get the $3k by robing convenient stores and Liquor stores, you are now a wanted man.

I wish that eclipse would happen again and I could see it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24910 on: November 10, 2017, 03:30:14 pm »

Granted. You can see the next eclipse of Earth <-> Sun <-> Saturn from around 10.12.2017 till around New Year. Enjoy.

I wish to have an epic hammer.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #24911 on: November 10, 2017, 04:13:22 pm »

Granted. You get a wax hammer with the Odyssey inscribed into it. You must never touch it, or you will ruin the calligraphy.

I wish for female affection
I make Spellcrafts!

Gigabytebob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24912 on: November 10, 2017, 04:52:49 pm »

Granted you get "affection" from a succubus she then drinks your blood ALL of it your dead

I wish my conspiracy theory is true that toady REALLY IS A DWARF and dwarf fortress is based on real events and that toady managed to escape his world before it was destroyed by the god of blood ARMOK and he wants to tell his story but he cant draw to much attention or ARMOK will found out and destroy this world

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #24913 on: November 10, 2017, 05:12:16 pm »

He draws too much attention. Armok kills you. Horribly.

I wish I had a working jet pack.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Gigabytebob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24914 on: November 10, 2017, 05:41:23 pm »

Granted it loses fuel mid flight and fall to your death

I wish Chinese static mice would stop existing

Pages: 1 ... 1659 1660 [1661] 1662 1663 ... 1861