Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1656 1657 [1658] 1659 1660 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1276926 times)

Cyne-Wulf

• Bay Watcher
  • Fenrisúlfr shall consume.
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #24855 on: November 07, 2017, 03:30:25 pm »

Granted, you no longer feel your body's cries for sustenance! So you don't realise that you haven't slept for 10 days and die.

I wish NASA had a much higher budget.
My SpaceStory Characters

GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #24856 on: November 07, 2017, 03:52:45 pm »

Granted! The National Auto Sports Association's budget increases ten fold.

I wish that the next user would use at least three puns in their wish.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24857 on: November 07, 2017, 05:21:54 pm »

Granted, but they're all the same pun.

I wish Stirk would be punched, punished and finally punted into space.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #24858 on: November 07, 2017, 06:44:43 pm »

Granted, however, they are given a magically G-force resistant space suit and are punted into the I-S-S so they are fine.

I wish that the cell juniors lasted for more than two episodes in DBZ and got a chance to voice a little more dialogue.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #24859 on: November 08, 2017, 12:08:48 am »

Granted- but the writers tried to hard. The Cell Juniors are suddenly hated by every fan, they're annoying and aggravating to the point that they have the season end on the universe being destroyed and reborn without the Cell Juniors.

I wish for legally earned money.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #24860 on: November 08, 2017, 12:17:21 am »

You get your paycheck in the mail. The government was nice enough to take out their share of the taxes before you even got it, as usual.

Wait... That envelope is empty...

I wish for a good work ethic.

Cyne-Wulf

• Bay Watcher
  • Fenrisúlfr shall consume.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24861 on: November 08, 2017, 12:47:34 am »

Granted. You work until you die, not of starvation or thirst, but lack of sleep.

I wish the US president was smart, charismatic and not bigotted.
My SpaceStory Characters

GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24862 on: November 08, 2017, 12:55:01 am »

Granted but he also becomes a pychopath along the way.

I wish pepole with skin darker than ''light tan'' existed in the AOT universe and wre featured as characters of at least midling importance, also titans too.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #24863 on: November 08, 2017, 12:59:12 am »

Granted. Blackface characters now fill Attack on Titan, including the Titans themselves. All the people magically transform into watermelon before they are devoured, and the Anime opening is in gangsta rap, and every black character is addicted to a fictional drug.

I wish people would stop caring so much about race.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24864 on: November 08, 2017, 01:36:06 am »

Granted, now everyone is obsessed with hair structure curly hairs massacre straits, wavies massacre curlies etc. [Also I am not obsessed with race, I just finding it boring looking at crowds of Caucasians for hours on end.]

I wish everyone was accepting of physical differences and that everyone treated everyone else decently, with those standards being above those set by the geneva conventions.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24865 on: November 08, 2017, 03:01:21 am »

Wait, you know that's from Japan, right?
And that Japanese people aren't Caucasian?
And also they're fictional and fictional anime people aren't Caucasian either?

Anyway, okay, you brainwash everyone into treating everyone else "decently" by whatever your insane standards are, but then people figure it out and team up to kill you. Afterward, without any more conflict everyone is eventually reduced to mere psychologically broken shells, and the human race slowly dies out.

I wish everyone would stop having feelings.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24866 on: November 08, 2017, 05:32:04 am »

Wait, you know that's from Japan, right?
And that Japanese people aren't Caucasian?
And also they're fictional and fictional anime people aren't Caucasian either?

Anyway, okay, you brainwash everyone into treating everyone else "decently" by whatever your insane standards are, but then people figure it out and team up to kill you. Afterward, without any more conflict everyone is eventually reduced to mere psychologically broken shells, and the human race slowly dies out.

I wish everyone would stop having feelings.

OOC; The characters in AOT are almost all, almost explictly white with the exeption of mikasa[who is mentioned as being the LAST person of asiatic decent in the walls] and bertolt [who seems to be a middle easter berber or somesuch, but he isn't actually native to the area] almost all of them have german names too, he architecture is based off of germanic styles as well just in case you thought the name thing and the characters being pale folks  who a are clearly distinguished from asians with german names was all a coincidence and or meant just for fantastical purposes.
Basically they are very clearly not ''ambiguous race anime people'' like you might see in say Magi, or FMA, nor are they supposed to be stylized asians. Although why the author chose this is beyond me though...minirant over.

Granted,  A great number of people after being stripped of stong physical sensation, emotions and strong opions find their lives unlivable and starve themselves to death causing enough damage the worldwide civilization as in digital civilization at least enters a death spiral.

I wish more people would look at the source material of whatever I am talking about before trying to ''correct'' me.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24867 on: November 08, 2017, 05:41:48 am »

Granted, but nobody wants to watch your weird weeaboo vore gigantophilia show just to correct you, so you go through life being embarrassingly wrong about many things nobody ever corrected you for. :P

I wish it were slightly warmer, but not too warm, according to my personal opinions about warmth.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24868 on: November 08, 2017, 05:54:01 am »

OOC; Wouldnt that be less people correcting me rathe than more ???

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24869 on: November 08, 2017, 05:58:25 am »

OOC; Wouldnt that be less people correcting me rathe than more ???
I kind of parsed the wish as "more of the people who correct me would look at the source material", so the more onerous condition means fewer people bother at all. If you object, though, I can regrant the wish with more people correcting you total.
Pages: 1 ... 1656 1657 [1658] 1659 1660 ... 1861