Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1612 1613 [1614] 1615 1616 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1276885 times)

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #24195 on: October 07, 2017, 05:08:32 pm »

Granted, EVERYONE plays Doki Doki Literature Club, So many in fact that eventually the power goes out from no one managing it and nuclear reactors go into overload.

I wish the evil elephants would all die to a fatal disease.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #24196 on: October 07, 2017, 05:44:52 pm »

Granted, but it jumps species to humans. Everybody dies.

I wish for good food from olive garden
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #24197 on: October 08, 2017, 03:49:25 am »

Granted, however the food tastes so incredible to you because it contains the spores of a mind controlling alien parasitoid that reworks your brain and internal microbiome subtly so that all food from olive garden tastes wonderful to you and thoughts of going there fill you with euphoric pleasure. It bursts from your skull three months later and within a year gains control of all olive garden restaurants.

I wish I was that alien with a successful chain of businesses to manage.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #24198 on: October 08, 2017, 01:48:33 pm »

Granted. You are now that alien controlling the successful chain of buisnesses.

Side effects: Having to fend off frequent XCOM raids daily, needing to manage your army of Men in Black, etc.

I wish to get a pet that's a hybrid between some explosive genetically engineered animals and a Sabertooth tiger.

What could possibly go wrong?
it's over

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #24199 on: October 08, 2017, 02:59:04 pm »

Granted. You are now that alien controlling the successful chain of buisnesses.

Side effects: Having to fend off frequent XCOM raids daily, needing to manage your army of Men in Black, etc.

I wish to get a pet that's a hybrid between some explosive genetically engineered animals and a Sabertooth tiger.

What could possibly go wrong?

Granted. The aftermath of your wish is quite the sight. Dead bodies scattered around your yard, blood throughout your house, and your mangled corpse lying in your living room.
On the plus side, your pet is by far the most awesome looking creature on the planet. *thumbs up*

I wish I could spell the word pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis out loud.
Insert witty signature here

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24200 on: October 08, 2017, 03:05:45 pm »

Granted, but it is the only word you can say or write.

I wish to be able to survive in space without negative effects.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24201 on: October 08, 2017, 03:57:51 pm »

Granted. You are now a sentient gas cloud drifting in space, thoughts silently flitting from hydrogen atom to hydrogen atom. No sight, no smell, no touch; no pain, no warmth, no sensation or emotion of any kind. You are just a collection of ideas stuck into an infinite void, doomed to forever drift between the stars, feeling nothing, seeing nothing, receiving no new information, unable to affect or witness the outside world in any way. You are trapped forever within the confines of your own mind, endlessly replaying the thoughts you had at the moment of your transformation, stuck in an endless existence of boredom and blindness, until, billions of years later, the searing light of a sun finally blasts you into blissful oblivion.

I wish for a puppy.
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #24202 on: October 08, 2017, 04:41:54 pm »

Wish granted.

I wish I had a kitten.
Insert witty signature here

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #24203 on: October 09, 2017, 07:34:07 am »

Granted, you get a hybrid between some explosive genetically engineered animals and a Sabertooth tiger.

I hope that everything goes to hell when that badass cat is nearby.
it's over

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24204 on: October 09, 2017, 08:17:57 am »

Granted. Everything went to Hell. You are now in Hell, as imagined by some deeply troubled alternate universe Dante, being tortured forever. So is everything else, including the cat. Your personal torture includes having your bones turned into bees that force their way out through your skin, fly away, and regrow constantly.

I wish for a new integer to be created between two and three.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24205 on: October 09, 2017, 10:24:51 am »

Granted. Everything went to Hell. You are now in Hell, as imagined by some deeply troubled alternate universe Dante, being tortured forever. So is everything else, including the cat. Your personal torture includes having your bones turned into bees that force their way out through your skin, fly away, and regrow constantly.

I wish for a new integer to be created between two and three.

Granted. All mathematical, scientific, and engineering research grinds to a halt as nothing seems to make sense anymore.

I wish that I solve P=NP within the next decade.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #24206 on: October 09, 2017, 11:17:16 am »

Granted. P=0 and/or N=1.

I wish that people would believe my blatant lies.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24207 on: October 09, 2017, 11:32:36 am »

Granted. The many people disappointed that Project PROMETHEUS still has not gotten an update after the last time you promised one within a couple of days storm your house and tie you to a chair, from which you can never do anything but type out updates from Project PROMETHEUS.

I wish for an ICAR update.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #24208 on: October 09, 2017, 12:13:47 pm »

Granted, but the update is headache inducing and near-unreadable and crashes your computer within 3 minutes without fail.

I wish for redeeming and enduring qualities.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24209 on: October 09, 2017, 01:30:01 pm »

Granted, you get a magical hat that gives you these redeeming and enduring qualities. You put on the hat and felt the qualities spewing forth from it.

Then the voices started. The voices told you to feed the hat souls, for the hat is hungry and must be fed to keep your qualities active. You start a cycle: During the day you have your redeeming and enduring qualities, but during the night you are a psychotic murderer feeding souls to a hat.

I wish to be able to type at incredible speeds.
Pages: 1 ... 1612 1613 [1614] 1615 1616 ... 1861