Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1593 1594 [1595] 1596 1597 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1276873 times)

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #23910 on: September 09, 2017, 02:18:47 am »

Granted, you get justice...North Korean style, has spread globally with people being born and dying in prison camps because of what their ancestors did.

I wish communism worked the way it was supposed too.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23911 on: September 09, 2017, 02:28:12 am »

Granted.  Everything seems to be A-OK for the first 30 or so years, then it becomes painfully apparent that with radically improved access to free (or at least highly affordable) healthcare, good nutrition, and schooling, the average life expectancy has increased exponentially. Even though birth rates have plummeted due to the rise of prosperity, the inability of the older generations to die when expected, and general human resistance to accept lower standards of living has caused serious resource shortages, leading to the total extinction of the human race from biosphere collapse. This is due to the lack of a properly strong government (an end-stage product of effective true communism) to FORCE the populace to adopt the more spartan standards of living that would be necessary, coupled with intractable problems with interstellar spaceflight (Humans fail to achieve it.)

I wish my headache would go away.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23912 on: September 09, 2017, 03:09:59 am »

Granted. Your headache goes away. So does your head.

I wish humans will achieve FTL space travel within the next 5 years.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23913 on: September 09, 2017, 03:36:29 am »

Granted. Your headache goes away. So does your head.

I wish humans will achieve FTL space travel within the next 5 years.

I literally thought the exact same thing, but it seem to wee  bit teo obvious.

Not granted as that would break the laws of physics

Granted, but within 30 years they bring back terribly invasive species that renders earth nearly in hospitable.

I wish that the wish after this one will not be corrupted.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #23914 on: September 09, 2017, 03:40:01 am »

Granted, but your wishes are still corruptible, because I'm a bit of a dick today...

I wish for a movie with Steve Blum, where he plays Steve Blum, where he plays Steve Blum, where he plays Steve Blum, where he plays Steve Blum, where he plays Steve Blum, where he plays Steve Blum, where he plays Steve Blum, where he plays Steve Blum, where he plays Steve Blum, where he plays Steve Blum, where he plays Steve Blum, where he plays Steve Blum, where he plays Steve Blum, where he plays Steve Blum, where he plays Steve Blum, where he plays Steve Blum, and where he also plays Steve Blum and Steve Blum.

Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23915 on: September 09, 2017, 04:14:23 am »

Granted, it's an indie college kid's movie that (recursively) stars a really bad Steve Blum impersonator. it gets no publicity, and for all practical purposes never sees the light of day.

I wish my external hard drive could wirelessly connect to my phone so I could watch the movies on it while on the move.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23916 on: September 09, 2017, 04:18:48 am »

your wish is granted, but it costs a fortune, is proprietary technology, and is generally unpopular. (which is why you wished for it, thinking it did not exist already.)

I wish I could get a good night's sleep.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23917 on: September 09, 2017, 05:33:57 am »

OOC: so I don't get a prize for making someone violate the very essence of a wish later down the road, okay :-/

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23918 on: September 09, 2017, 07:41:44 am »

OOC: so I don't get a prize for making someone violate the very essence of a wish later down the road, okay :-/
Sorry, I just straight-up didnt read yours. I didnt expect to be corrupting two at once. Yours just never got granted at all.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23919 on: September 09, 2017, 04:14:13 pm »

your wish is granted, but it costs a fortune, is proprietary technology, and is generally unpopular. (which is why you wished for it, thinking it did not exist already.)

I wish I could get a good night's sleep.

You steal the Good Knight's sleep, thereby dooming him to eternal insomnia as well as death at the hands of the Bad Knight. Also, you are eternally asleep now.

I wish I was a cat.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23920 on: September 09, 2017, 04:46:46 pm »

Granted, you are now a fat old lion near the end of its life, you also have no way of becoming a human again.(You only mentioned 'cat' which could mean any sort of cat)

I wish that "a very reluctant fuher" actually happened, and that I somehow still exist in that world. (For context, Hitler has a change of heart shortly before WW2, Killed of the worst of the other Nazis, focuses his war machine at only the Soviet Union, and overall leaves the world a nicer place".)

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23921 on: September 09, 2017, 07:40:04 pm »

((OOC-- just in case anyone was curious, my wish was indeed corrupted, just not in the way specified. Instead, I got maybe 3hrs sleep, then had insomnia. I must be the afore mentioned good knight.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #23922 on: September 09, 2017, 10:17:17 pm »

Granted. However, while the fuher (I 'ardly new her!) was very reluctant, Hitler was still the evil fuhrer without a hint of reluctance.

I wish people would stop putting obscure fiction references in their wishes.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23923 on: September 10, 2017, 01:16:31 am »

Granted. Instead they put very obscure real world references into their wishes.

I wish to have a pet Dire Wolf.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23924 on: September 10, 2017, 02:00:56 am »

Granted,  A time traveler has delivered a direwolf pup to you,  however being a creature of the ACH and an exotic pet you find it extremely hard to properly inoculate your new companion and he dies do due to an easily preventable canine disease,  you weren't even allowed to bury him or anything similar as you  I found not have the proper permits in place for keeping such a large predator, and additionally the local government wants his body for an examination of their own.
Ultimately first Street for the rest of your life to prevent stories of time travel being given extra credibility.

I wish dodos never went extinct, and stayed overall healthy without inextricably.causing humanity to go exist or some other very stupid corruption.
Pages: 1 ... 1593 1594 [1595] 1596 1597 ... 1861