Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1555 1556 [1557] 1558 1559 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1276526 times)

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #23340 on: April 21, 2017, 04:35:11 pm »

Granted. Suddenly, all your base are belong to the Communist Illuminati.

I wish I understood what "sieze the means of production" meant.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23341 on: April 21, 2017, 11:57:13 pm »

It means taking over factories. (At least that seems to be the obvious meaning.)

I wish to legaly get a dragon egg and a manual on how to raise and tame the dragon.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Mardent23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23342 on: April 22, 2017, 12:07:36 am »

Sadly, the manual  was outdated, and conveniently did not explain the physical and emotional pain the dragon would be feeling when you raised it. Fortunately, you would not have to worry about the dragon's revenge, due to your assassination by the hands of PETA.
I don't want any wishes.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23343 on: April 22, 2017, 12:22:49 am »

Granted, the feeding requirements are extensive, and exhorbitently expensive. and said dragon will blame you for feeding failures, and turn on you for them. additionally, the time and involvement requirements are equally extreme. you can't maintain any other jobs while attempting to meet them. good luck surviving the process of raising it. and remember to renew your dragon handler's licence annually, and to pay the licicincing fees when you do. remember your dragon's mandatory collar includes those gps, anti-tamper, and termination features if you ever get uppity about the law.

I wish I could walk on air.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #23344 on: April 22, 2017, 01:12:07 am »

Granted, the feeding requirements are extensive, and exhorbitently expensive. and said dragon will blame you for feeding failures, and turn on you for them. additionally, the time and involvement requirements are equally extreme. you can't maintain any other jobs while attempting to meet them. good luck surviving the process of raising it. and remember to renew your dragon handler's licence annually, and to pay the licicincing fees when you do. remember your dragon's mandatory collar includes those gps, anti-tamper, and termination features if you ever get uppity about the law.

I wish I could walk on air.

Granted. You can walk on air but it's so slow, that you decide to walk on the ground.

I wish my beard would grow faster.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 01:19:12 am by CrocAndBearLover »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23345 on: April 22, 2017, 02:24:26 am »

Granted. You can now grow beards quickly on anything and anyone except yourself.

I wish for a Dragon-fish.
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #23346 on: April 22, 2017, 02:57:41 am »

Granted. It burns you and your aquarium.

I wish to become Khornate Berzerker.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #23347 on: May 04, 2017, 02:22:30 am »

Granted. You go completely and utterly mad, and eventually die for undisclosed reasons.
I wish that I could shuffle off this mortal coil and join the choir eternal.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23348 on: May 04, 2017, 02:43:17 am »

Granted. But the choir is a Nickelback choir. And they sing ONLY Nickelback, and it is the same song over and over for all eternity. And they are really bad at it as well.

I wish I could be ignored for just 24 hours. 24 hours of peace and quiet is all I ask for.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23349 on: May 04, 2017, 03:26:52 am »

Granted, you suffer a heart attack and are rendered unconsious for two days. You are then pestered with "get well" wishers for all your waking hours until discharged, and you work demands you come in the day afterwards because theyre starting a big new project and need everyone working maximum hours.

I wish for a nice fluffy blanket.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #23350 on: May 04, 2017, 04:52:12 am »

Granted. It gets shredded by the dog.

I wish i could sleep without worrying about everything
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23351 on: May 04, 2017, 09:25:52 am »

Granted, the Sleep of the dead is untroubled by worry. . .

I Wish I had a literal death trap of a house.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23352 on: May 04, 2017, 01:26:20 pm »

Granted. Unfortunatelly the people laying the traps did not tell you where they were. Have a nice death.

I wish to be able to generate heat (up to 500°C) at any spot of my choosing within 5 meters from my head. This ablity is to activate only when I want to and be targetted only where I want it.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #23353 on: May 04, 2017, 02:17:28 pm »

You fail to pay attention and melt several support structures keeping the roof over your head.

I wish I had a comfy reclining chair.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23354 on: May 04, 2017, 03:36:51 pm »

Granted. You find yourself in a comfy reclining chair falling into lava.

I wish for an egg.
Pages: 1 ... 1555 1556 [1557] 1558 1559 ... 1861