Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1553 1554 [1555] 1556 1557 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1276541 times)

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #23310 on: March 23, 2017, 03:21:53 pm »

Granted. Gold falls everyone dies.

I wish for 6 small unmined diamonds (about 3 cm3 each) to be teleported from inside the earth to 1 mm above a concrete block next to the chimney my house. After they cool down to 20 °C or lower they are to be teleported 1 mm above a china plate inside the house and be immune to further teleportation.

All teleportations are to be untracable and they shall displace gasses and liquids and wait until any solid or gelatinous object move away.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23311 on: March 23, 2017, 03:28:54 pm »

Granted, you Get Six oddly Hollow diamonds dropped onto a china plate, which just appeared in your stomach.

I Wish For the ability to Turn what ever I Touch, materially, into what ever I want, and for my power to Not effect my body.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #23312 on: March 24, 2017, 01:26:39 pm »

Granted! Additionally, I have placed you in this pocket universe with absolutely nothing in it. Enjoy!

I wish for omnipotence.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23313 on: March 24, 2017, 02:07:17 pm »

Granted. You have contracted omnipotence. It comes with a list of things it can do uploaded to your brain. As this list is infinitly long, it overwrites everything in your mind an you forget how to breathe and die before you get to "make own brain have infinite capacity".

I wish for the ability to breathe water, without the loss of the ability to breathe air.
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #23314 on: March 24, 2017, 03:12:33 pm »

Granted! You now have the ability to breathe water into your lungs as if it were air.

You're still gonna drown though. Lungs are still bad at extracting oxygen from water.

I wish for a bowl of beefless beef stew.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #23315 on: March 24, 2017, 05:51:25 pm »

Granted. You are served a stew that has no beef in it. When questioned, both the waiter and chef say they have no idea what happened to the meat. As you turn your attention to enjoying the stew, you discover that the beef was apparently never added in the first place, as the liquid is lacking in... Well, lacking in flavor in general. Once again, the staff members you question claim no knowledge.

I wish people wouldn't try to make confusing wishes like the one I corrupted. This is "Corrupt a wish", not "Fiddle Around With Words to Confuse Posters".

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23316 on: March 24, 2017, 06:14:13 pm »

Granted, they stop posting entirely.

I wish people would stop posting "corruptions" that fail to actually grant the wish made, like the one crazyabe did 5 posts ago that failed to obey the listed teleportation rules when it teleported a china plate to an invalid location, amoung many, MANY other corruptions in this thread written by many different people.

alternately, I wish to be able to see in the dark like a cat.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #23317 on: March 24, 2017, 06:56:26 pm »

Granted, you can see in the dark as clearly as a cat can. However, now you cannot see in the light.

I wish my dog could talk.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
  • A short and sturdy creature fond of modding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23318 on: March 24, 2017, 08:01:02 pm »

Granted, your dog can talk. However, he talks only about starting the apocalypse and he talks through his butthole.

I wish I was Armok.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23319 on: March 24, 2017, 08:14:03 pm »

I wish people would stop posting "corruptions" that fail to actually grant the wish made, like the one crazyabe did 5 posts ago that failed to obey the listed teleportation rules when it teleported a china plate to an invalid location, amoung many, MANY other corruptions in this thread written by many different people.
Mathel asked for it to be in his home, it was Technically in Mathel's home unless he posted from work, and he didn't Ask for them to Not harm him nor say that they had to be Solid Diamonds.

Granted, your dog can talk. However, he talks only about starting the apocalypse and he talks through his butthole.

I wish I was Armok.
Granted, you are a Forum account.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
  • A short and sturdy creature fond of modding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23320 on: March 24, 2017, 08:15:53 pm »

(Where is your wish?)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23321 on: March 24, 2017, 08:17:15 pm »

(Where is your wish?)
I wish I'd wished a wish.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #23322 on: March 24, 2017, 08:41:56 pm »

Granted, I hack into your account and edit a wish into your post. I also hack into your bank account. Enjoy the overdraft fees

I wish I wasn't so nervous about my date tomorrow, but that it would still take place, I would not get stood up, and that nothing unfortunate would happen to myself, my date, or the location the date will take place.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23323 on: March 25, 2017, 12:07:51 am »

Granted. You are no longer nervous. You are very bold instead, making you travel recklessly. This causes a person to jump away from you and what you do not notice is that he falls and smashes his head on the pavement.
Then you arrive to the date. The date goes on for about 5 minutes, when suddenly your Date gets a phone call about his/her father being in a hospital with a smashed head.

Mathel asked for it to be in his home, it was Technically in Mathel's home unless he posted from work, and he didn't Ask for them to Not harm him nor say that they had to be Solid Diamonds.
Nor did I ask for the china plate to be pre—existing and it was allowed to displace liquids, which stomach acid is.
Edit: Had to be a small plate though.

So I would say that this one is valid. What I would deem Invalid was the one, where part was explicitly to make cancers impossible and it still create cancers of sorts.

I wish to have the ability to levitate, controlled by me and permanent.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23324 on: March 25, 2017, 12:12:48 am »

Granted, However this comes with the side effect of everything in a 32 and a 1/2 mile radius to Levitate an Equal Distance to what you Levitate.

I Wish for the power to Create Energy and matter by violating the conservation of mass and energy.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 1553 1554 [1555] 1556 1557 ... 1861