Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1326 1327 [1328] 1329 1330 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1273145 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #19905 on: September 06, 2014, 01:47:50 pm »

Granted. In fact, nobody feels anything any more. Ever again.

I wish to take over North Korea.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #19906 on: September 06, 2014, 01:48:45 pm »

Granted, everybody is now angry.

Granted. All the North Koreans are angry at you and kill you with pitchforks.

I wish to cast LOVE SPELL.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #19907 on: September 06, 2014, 02:28:29 pm »

Granted. You cast something that teaches you how to spell love.

I wish the everything in the Bible was historical truth. :P
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #19908 on: September 06, 2014, 02:31:40 pm »

Granted, you goddamned (tee hee) monster. Do you realize how many people DIE in that thing?

Oh, and one of them was abruptly renamed Th4DwArfY1.

I wish that I could fly.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Comrade Shamrock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19909 on: September 06, 2014, 02:34:26 pm »

Granted, you can do the fly. You are hit by a swat.

I wish Tawarochir was turned into a pillar of salt.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #19910 on: September 06, 2014, 07:04:34 pm »

Granted. You yourself are also turned into a pillar of salt.

I wish for the ability to punch people into next week (and do not care about recoil at all).

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #19911 on: September 07, 2014, 12:49:47 am »

Granted. The recoil that you don't care about sends you into last year, but this ability also comes with the cost of wearing away at all your muscles to the point that within three uses your arms both fall off and your legs can't support your (very very reduced) weight.

I wish for a sequel or remake of Dark Wizard, on a modern console like the WiiU.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #19912 on: September 07, 2014, 05:40:53 am »

Granted. All of the copies are unwinnable by mistake and segfault somewhat unpredictably.

WISHCORE: I wish for a bushel or 35 liters of fair d4s, d6s, d8s, d10s, d12s, and d20s...

WISHMORE: ...of uniform distribution of types, made of good ABS, with a total mass of at least fifteen (15) kilograms, with readable, Arabic numerals, with transmittances below 50% for the more translucent ones, with sharp, un-tumbled edges, with fairness accounting for the indentations or paint used for the numbers, with no individual die accounting for either less than 0.00001% of the total mass of the dice or more than 0.001% of the total mass of the dice, to be delivered at an accessible spot near myself with an average density of less than 300kg/m3, outside any multicellular organism's body, with no relative velocity from my reference frame, with a center of mass with an elevation below that of my head, without any non-die contaminants excluding air, without any other objects delivered along with the dice, without any effects occurring to myself or any other human, without any wish-granter-based effects occurring in a sphere centered on the solar system barycenter out to ten (10) light years, with a lifetime (if dice can be said to have lifetimes) based on reasonable use above a decade (10 Earth years), delivered at no cost, monetarily, energetically, or otherwise, and without any transactions involving souls or other intangible human components.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19913 on: September 07, 2014, 05:53:24 am »

WISHCORE: I wish for a bushel or 35 liters of fair d4s, d6s, d8s, d10s, d12s, and d20s...

WISHMORE: ...of uniform distribution of types, made of good ABS, with a total mass of at least fifteen (15) kilograms, with readable, Arabic numerals, with transmittances below 50% for the more translucent ones, with sharp, un-tumbled edges, with fairness accounting for the indentations or paint used for the numbers, with no individual die accounting for either less than 0.00001% of the total mass of the dice or more than 0.001% of the total mass of the dice, to be delivered at an accessible spot near myself with an average density of less than 300kg/m3, outside any multicellular organism's body, with no relative velocity from my reference frame, with a center of mass with an elevation below that of my head, without any non-die contaminants excluding air, without any other objects delivered along with the dice, without any effects occurring to myself or any other human, without any wish-granter-based effects occurring in a sphere centered on the solar system barycenter out to ten (10) light years, with a lifetime (if dice can be said to have lifetimes) based on reasonable use above a decade (10 Earth years), delivered at no cost, monetarily, energetically, or otherwise, and without any transactions involving souls or other intangible human components.
((very nice try, but you made one tiny mistake))
...with sharp ... edges...
Granted, they have monofiliment-sharp edges and materialize, in groups of ten spaced one second apart from each other, just below your chin. immediately upon arrival, gravity takes hold, and they fall down upon your chest, leaving bloody gashes all long it in their wake. as set after set after set after set of dice tumble down on and around you, shifting their materialization spot to block you from running, from moving, and continuing to fall upon your shoulders, your back, anything with any open space between them and the altitude of your head, and ever so slowly reducing you to nothing more than a mound of flesh in a pool of monofiliment caltrop dice and blood. you die screaming.

I wish I could turn people into small furry animals of my choice.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #19914 on: September 07, 2014, 02:21:52 pm »

Granted. While you can choose the animal they turn into, changing them is involuntary, and because they were humans before, they are invariably hostile towards you for doing this to them. Within a week your entire town is turned into small critters with a vendetta against you.

I wish for a winnable sequel or remake of Dark Wizard on a modern console such as the WiiU, that cannot segfault or crash, and doesn't have any bugs in any way shape or form, that gets higher ratings by both professional reviewers and the vast majority of gamers than the original game; and that it run smoothly with little or no loading times or lag, and that transitions between menus be quick and painlessly smooth.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #19915 on: September 07, 2014, 02:47:32 pm »

Granted, you have to import it from Antarctica at $2100 per copy.

I wish my dog wasn't so dumb.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #19916 on: September 07, 2014, 02:55:48 pm »

Granted. It becomes omniscient. It leads a massive canine revolution and eventually all of humanity falls. The world is then ruled by dogs.

I wish for the ability to punch anyone I want in the face through their computer screens.
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #19917 on: September 07, 2014, 03:13:34 pm »

Granted. Everyone else gains the ability to stab people through their computer screens with only images of knives.

I wish to have a staring contest with a gorgon.

Noel.se

• Bay Watcher
  • Always lurking. Always watching.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19918 on: September 07, 2014, 03:38:46 pm »

Granted. You bet a million dollars on winning a starring contest against the international starring champion known as "Gorgon". You loose.

I wish i had a pen.

blazing glory

« Reply #19919 on: September 07, 2014, 04:20:08 pm »

Granted,half of it is inside your leg.

I wish for a fresh batch of RtDs.
Pages: 1 ... 1326 1327 [1328] 1329 1330 ... 1861