Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1215 1216 [1217] 1218 1219 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1277337 times)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #18240 on: June 10, 2014, 03:07:46 pm »

Granted. You're stolen away by Kevak, who takes you to an amusement park, then out to dinner theatre, and an Opera! And then, he takes you home and starts cuddling with you and stabbing you and breaking your bones with a sickening crunch and bathes in a fountain of your blood and harvests your organs to sell and then uses your skull as a soup bowl! You got stolen.

I wish that was a bit more detailed.
Take a closer look at this text!

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #18241 on: June 10, 2014, 03:11:21 pm »

Granted. You're stolen away by Kevak, who takes you to an amusement park, then out to dinner theatre, and an Opera! And then, he takes you home and starts cuddling with you and stabbing you and breaking your bones with a sickening crunch and bathes in a fountain of your blood and harvests your organs to sell and then uses your skull as a soup bowl! You got stolen.

(I'm going to add this to my collection :P)
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #18242 on: June 10, 2014, 03:18:35 pm »

Granted. It is so detailed that you die of old age before it is finished.

I wish I can make a character on an RTD without having a breakdown.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

« Reply #18243 on: June 10, 2014, 03:27:52 pm »

Granted,
You die instantly

I wish for promotion over Kamek for defeating Mario and Luigi (from Private Goomp)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #18244 on: June 10, 2014, 03:31:23 pm »

Granted, but, I misunderstand 'defeating' and assume you mean they hit you with their feet. As you die when they jump on you, suddenly, you have a heart attack.

I wish Objective would elaborate more on specifically what part of character creation causes his breakdown.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 03:34:20 pm by Lyeos »

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #18245 on: June 10, 2014, 03:36:52 pm »

Granted. It's because every time he sees a non-minimalistic RTD it's already full, and he never gets out of the waitlist because the GM inevitably abandon them.

I wish I don't need to sleep.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

« Reply #18246 on: June 10, 2014, 03:41:41 pm »

Granted,
it's the fact that they play shitty games.

I wish to defeat Mario and Luigi ( both of them run out of hit points or Hp(and I'm not a dying and seriously hurt the battle)) and get the well deserved promotion (from Corporal Paraplonk)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #18247 on: June 10, 2014, 03:47:11 pm »

Granted, you defeat them and get a promotion. However, they had a 1UP, and come back for you with a vengeance. All that your family finds of you is a single, shattered tooth.

I wish everybody would cheer up.
« Reply #18248 on: June 10, 2014, 04:02:56 pm »

Granted,
the Kitten bites,You die.........
Granted, you defeat them and get a promotion. However, they had a 1UP, and come back for you with a vengeance. All that your family finds of you is a single, shattered tooth.
Koopa Paratroopas do not have teeth.

I wish to defeat Mario and Luigi ( both of them run out of hit points or Hp(and 1ups and life's)(and I'm not a dying and seriously hurt the battle))(I am going to destroy the corpse and the soul to be sure) and get the well deserved promotion (I this wish for it to happen and I am competent enough to do my new position extremely well). (from Sergeant Guy)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #18249 on: June 10, 2014, 04:52:45 pm »

Granted. However, your absurd number of parenthesis bring them back from the dead as ghosts, who haunt you FOREVER.

I wish I could remember where my DnD rulebooks were.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #18250 on: June 10, 2014, 04:54:55 pm »

Granted, you remember that you ate all of them.

I wish Objective, Kevak, Tawarochir, nomoetoe, Th4DwArfY1 (Or however you capitalize it), CMC, Scotsmen, Worldmaster27, and Toady One were all super happy and motivated.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #18251 on: June 10, 2014, 04:57:15 pm »

Granted. We are motivated to become political activists for life on Pluto. As there is none, we remain a coalition for things that aren't real until our deaths.

I wish I could remember why I ate my DnD rulebooks and why eating them has not led to my death.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #18252 on: June 10, 2014, 05:02:28 pm »

Granted. The special paper they use in the rulebooks is extra tasty and, as it turns out, you're already dead.

I wish all my opinions were facts.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #18253 on: June 10, 2014, 05:04:08 pm »

((You got the caps! Huzzah! Have a badge. Also, it's exam season. I'm procrastinating my future away, so no, no motivation.))

Granted. You remember you ate them because you were starving in the North Pole. You then realise you are actually dead. Congrats, mister ghost Taw!
Granted. You are of the opinion that your opinions are useless, and are never facts.

I wish I wasn't procrastinating.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #18254 on: June 10, 2014, 05:05:10 pm »

Granted, you can only ever state actual facts, without any form of bias. You can also never lie.

Granted, you get so much done that you've lived your entire life! Your funeral is tomorrow.

I wish the house the players in Worldmasted27's RtD are staying in would burn down while the characters are sleeping, killing them all. Especially Niru.
Pages: 1 ... 1215 1216 [1217] 1218 1219 ... 1861