Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1046 1047 [1048] 1049 1050 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1277460 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #15705 on: April 22, 2014, 12:07:26 am »

Granted. The government then cuts you open and experiments on your brain.

I wish that there was another skull for the skull throne.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #15706 on: April 22, 2014, 06:26:42 am »

Granted it yours
Granted its your dads

granted its your entire family's skulls all melded together, yours included.

I wish for a pancaek
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #15707 on: April 22, 2014, 07:10:15 am »

Granetd. Nwo, yuo alwyas egt letetrs mxied pu. Oyu umst maek lal iwshes ni thsi fahsion.

I wish that my English teacher would assign Shakespeare reading.
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #15708 on: April 22, 2014, 07:22:49 am »

Granted. Everyone has to take turns reading to the class. Hilarity doesn't ensue.

I wish for school buses to have hydraulics.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

JackOSpades

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurker Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #15709 on: April 22, 2014, 08:03:22 am »

granted they now have super powerful hydraulics, but still no seat-belts. guess who gets to clean the bloodstains off the ceiling?
it's YOU.

I wish for world piece.

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #15710 on: April 22, 2014, 08:35:25 am »

granted they now have super powerful hydraulics, but still no seat-belts. guess who gets to clean the bloodstains off the ceiling?
it's YOU.

I wish for world piece.
Granted. Pick up a rock. You now have a world piece.

I wish that my World History teacher would stop shushing me whenever I cite science to contradict his global warming bulls***.
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".

Fluoman

• Bay Watcher
  • Anything the game allows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15711 on: April 22, 2014, 09:00:52 am »

I wish that my World History teacher would stop shushing me whenever I cite science to contradict his global warming bulls***.
((You do realise that climate change is a thing, right?))
"hey, look, my left hand! It's only bones now, gosh, has it been that long since that cave dragon bit it off?"

RtDs!

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #15712 on: April 22, 2014, 09:09:58 am »

((Climate change does not equal global warming (unless I meant that the other way around. Like how a square is a quadrilateral but a quadrilateral is not always a square.) , also the climate changing is nothing new as it has happened naturally for looooong before man made these fancy-shmancy automobiles and whatnot.))

Granted. The entire planet is permanently locked at thirty degrees Fahrenheit, oh, and it's always raining. The climate no longer changes, it will never be warm, there's nothing to talk about.

I wish for the world to follow a single time zone so I can be on when Roll to space pirate! gets the majority of its active players and the GM.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 09:25:54 am by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #15713 on: April 22, 2014, 09:20:09 am »

((Climate change does not equal global warming, also the climate changing is nothing new as it has happened naturally for looooong before man made these fancy-shmancy automobiles and whatnot.))

Granted. The entire planet is permanently locked at thirty degrees Fahrenheit, oh, and it's always raining. The climate no longer changes, it will never be warm, there's nothing to talk about.

I wish for the world to follow a single time zone so I can be on when Roll to space pirate! gets the majority of its active players and the GM.
Granted. However, your personal time is always out of sync. You are always tired.

((Also, he was telling us how great wind farms are, when they kill birds en masse and require rare earth metals, the mining of which causes heavy pollution. However, he is convinced that Obamacare is a Big Business™ conspiracy, so I don't take anything he says too seriously.))

I wish that they weren't making the entire school go to listen to the class-officer-candidate speeches instead of study period. (I especially hate it since the only guy who ran for sophomore class officer has a major inferiority complex, and is annoying as hell. He would have landed his ass in the dean of students' office multiple times if he knew how to throw a punch. Not to mention which, he used to try and start arguments with me in lunch, and when I finally told him to sod off, he ran off and told the school police officer that I was bullying him. So, I really hate him.)

JackOSpades

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurker Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #15714 on: April 22, 2014, 09:36:02 am »

Granted they instead call in government agents who detain you for suspected Eco-terrorism, you are taken to an undisclosed location where you spend the rest of your life without any hope of seeing an attorney much less the inside of a court room.

Mhahahaha *holds up rock* having brought about world piece I now wish to use it's power to rule the foolish humanz.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #15715 on: April 22, 2014, 09:40:56 am »

Granted. You gain a small army of fools - the rest of mankind quickly wipes them out.

I wish for a fish on a dish to wish for a fish on a dish to wish, and so on and so forth.
Take a closer look at this text!

Fluoman

• Bay Watcher
  • Anything the game allows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15716 on: April 22, 2014, 09:53:48 am »

Granted, the Great Computer That Is Reality experiences a stack overflow at the 65535th recursion due to the sloppy use of a recursive function by A Lazy Programmer That Is God.

I wish for the power to raise the dead!
"hey, look, my left hand! It's only bones now, gosh, has it been that long since that cave dragon bit it off?"

RtDs!

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #15717 on: April 22, 2014, 09:55:03 am »

Granted. You can now telekinetically levitate corpses. And only up or down.

I wish for more money.
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #15718 on: April 22, 2014, 11:26:59 am »

Granted. It's all in sand-dollars. Barnacles!

I wish for seismic platelets.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 11:29:09 am by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15719 on: April 22, 2014, 08:40:14 pm »

(why would you even want...? Well, okay.)
Granted. The platelets in your blood now vibrate with the force of an earthquake, killing you instantly.

I wish for a harem.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!
Pages: 1 ... 1046 1047 [1048] 1049 1050 ... 1861