Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1019 1020 [1021] 1022 1023 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1277853 times)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #15300 on: March 18, 2014, 07:44:13 am »

Granted. You are now a small scale and belong to a very fat person. Enjoy.

I wish for arctic freedom.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #15301 on: March 18, 2014, 09:18:53 am »

Granted. You are now in Arctic, and you are free to go.

I wish for a Soviet banner.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15302 on: March 18, 2014, 09:26:39 am »

Granted, Ex-Senator McCarthy is ressurected and takes up residence in your living room.

I wish for a pretty ribbon for me to wear tied in a nice little bow that doesn't impede my movement or breathing or whatever.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15303 on: March 18, 2014, 09:47:28 am »

Granted. It impedes your bloodflow.

I wish for an artful sitcom.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15304 on: March 18, 2014, 10:50:31 am »

((bloodflow totally counts as part of whatever! I want a refund!))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Noel.se

• Bay Watcher
  • Always lurking. Always watching.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15305 on: March 18, 2014, 11:26:01 am »

I wish for an artful sitcom.

Granted, unfortunately the moral guardians take it out after the first episode because it "corrupted children with non-stereotypical characters".

I wish i had completely loyal slave programmer.

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #15306 on: March 18, 2014, 11:40:18 am »

Granted. However, you have no slaves to program, so he is useless.

I wish to not have to go to the therapist. (She's one of those people with more initials after her name than IQ points.)
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15307 on: March 18, 2014, 12:15:20 pm »

Granted, she is found dead in her office. You become the prime suspect of the murder investigation, and, though you are innocent, the media gets ahold of the info and publicizes it. Your employer, wanting to avoid a scandal, informs you that you have to submit your resignation or be fired as part of "standard downsizing". Your search for a new job ends rather... poorly... and you find yourself flipping burgers for a living.

I wish my ribbon didn't impede my movement or breathing or bloodflow and was just a pretty decoration I get to wear!

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15308 on: March 18, 2014, 12:29:24 pm »

Granted. It is stolen by a 5 year old on steroids AND amphetamines.

I wish for all the night trash.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15309 on: March 18, 2014, 12:33:43 pm »

Granted, you get all of it, teleported from anywhere and everywhere, as quickly as it is generated, directly above your head. this is fatal.

I want my ribbon back!

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15310 on: March 18, 2014, 01:11:17 pm »

Granted. It now is a series of silk strings, which, when worn, cause the wearer to become a cat.

I wish for a custom defunct wagon add-on.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15311 on: March 18, 2014, 01:37:14 pm »

((... I'm actually quite happy with that. Now I can switch between being a fox and a cat!))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #15312 on: March 18, 2014, 02:26:31 pm »

Granted. You get a novelty horn for your wagon that sets it on fire when honked.

I wish for a coconut crab.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15313 on: March 18, 2014, 02:53:59 pm »

Granted. It is made out of coconuts. It is also huge.

I wish for a hybrid welding desktop.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #15314 on: March 18, 2014, 02:56:51 pm »

Granted, but you do not have enough skill in Fabrication or Mechanics to do much with it. Also, there's a zombear outside.

I wish the mfing zombears would stop breaking into my mfing house!
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?
Pages: 1 ... 1019 1020 [1021] 1022 1023 ... 1861