Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 941 942 [943] 944 945 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1272572 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #14130 on: November 06, 2013, 11:15:32 am »

Granted. Urist proceeds to kill you by consuming all you supplies and forgetting to bring you more, because that's just not as big a priority as standing around doing nothing.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #14131 on: November 06, 2013, 12:59:52 pm »

Granted. You also suffocate in the vacuum.

I wish for a chocolate bar. (Spongebob Reference)

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #14132 on: November 06, 2013, 01:51:22 pm »

Granted, but Spongebob totally eats his chocolate bar and also eats yours as well. THE THIEF. It seems like you make up and everything is fine by the end of the episode but you secretly harbor enmity for the little yellow man for the rest of your days. You spend the rest of your time trying to get him in trouble, pretending simple buffoonery. He's oblivious. Until one day your plan to have a shark eat him backfires hilariously and you find yourself hanging by one finger at the precipice of a hot undersea vent. Spongebob is crouched above you reaching to help you up, when he leans in close and his lips reach to your ear and he whispers "Now all the chocolate bars are for me, Patrick" as he flicks your finger free and laughs giddily above and watches you spiral down, down, into the inescapable boiling depths.

I wish for the next person's wish to be subverted in my favor.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

JackOSpades

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurker Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #14133 on: November 06, 2013, 02:27:24 pm »

Granted, and because of your adorable avatar you shall receive twice whatever I do for my next wish.

I wish (keeping in mind that LeoLeonardoIII shall receive this x2 due to his wish.) to be beaten half to death.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14134 on: November 06, 2013, 03:06:22 pm »

Granted, you're beated half to death, Leo is beaten back to life. Leo, looks like you're going to auto-revive upon your next death, use your extra life well.

I wish JackOSpades would stop trying to warp the wishing system itself... and that my pet fox gets a friendly fox playmate.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #14135 on: November 06, 2013, 03:23:01 pm »

Granted, but it's just JackOSpades in a costume.

I wish that genie lamp would rub itself, wish to be turned inside-out, plopping the genie on the floor all bewildered. And that he thought wer6 did the wish.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #14136 on: November 06, 2013, 03:36:28 pm »

Granted, however the genie is Wer6, and is severly confused on how he did this miracle, and proceed to laugh as he is free, and preceed to use wishs to smite the nearest person, Being you

I wish for A god to smite stuff for me.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14137 on: November 06, 2013, 03:38:57 pm »

Granted, I smite you and return you to your proper place in the world, inside the lamp, because such imprisonment is good for your soul.

I wish JackOSpades got stuck inside the fox costume.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #14138 on: November 06, 2013, 03:48:01 pm »

Granted. He runs around yelling "What does the fox say?" followed by annoying noises.

I wish I never need to suffocate someone in a vacuum again.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14139 on: November 06, 2013, 04:02:39 pm »

Granted, you get a pillow.

I wish...
no
I act:
Yell at JackOSpades to shut up already! that joke got old a long, long time ago!
now then, where was I?
oh, yes.
I wish I could exhale fire at will with neither preparation nor self-harm. and fully under my control to activate or not.

Erils

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14140 on: November 06, 2013, 04:10:09 pm »

I wish I never need to suffocate someone in a vacuum again.
Edit:(NOOOO!
       I got Ninja-ed!)

Granted. You can now only crush them withtheir over-explained wishes, grantings, explanations, lessons, morals, smitings, stories, advenures, lives, cardbord box fortresses, foxes, genies, explanations, photos, songs, memories, personalities, icons, likes, dislikes, facebook profiles, tweets, quotes, lamps, FONT SIZES, videos, drawings and lists.

I wish I could exhale fire at will with neither preparation nor self-harm. and fully under my control to activate or not.

Granted. Unfortunately you are now a hideous beast that kills anyone who sees you long before you can breathe your fire at them.

I wish that my afore-mentioned list does not crush me

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14141 on: November 06, 2013, 04:14:22 pm »

Granted, I crush you first EDIT: correction, I think I'm on your list somewhere, instead: A piano falls on you and crushes you first.

I wish I wasn't hideous!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 04:16:27 pm by Lenglon »

Oglaf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14142 on: November 06, 2013, 04:26:39 pm »

Granted. Now you're only ugly.

I wish a mysterious electromagnetic wave would sweep the earth, converting all fonts on the internet to 24 pt font wingdings.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #14143 on: November 06, 2013, 05:56:22 pm »

Granted, but the system automatically corrects it at 1 AM.

I wish to emulate John Freeman, brother of Gordon Freeman.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #14144 on: November 06, 2013, 06:32:30 pm »

Granted, but the emulator always runs slower than whatever it emulates, so you're perpetually stuttering and disconnecting.

I wish my games would work again :/
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Pages: 1 ... 941 942 [943] 944 945 ... 1861