Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 856 857 [858] 859 860 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1274599 times)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #12855 on: March 10, 2013, 10:51:24 am »

But it's being underdone that causes food poisoning!

Just Some Guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12856 on: March 10, 2013, 10:51:52 am »

Oh. missed that.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12857 on: March 10, 2013, 11:07:43 am »

Ah, but they never specified that the over-done burger was actually responsible for the food-poisoning!

The Eiffel tower achieve interstellar space flight by flying through an unstable warp in the form of space. The Eiffel tower and all its contents are shredded, crushed, battered, twisted, stretched and otherwise mangled beyond any hope of recognition while the former site of the Eiffel tower, relative to earth, is now a rapidly gaining black hole...

I wish that physics was less depressing...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Just Some Guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12858 on: March 10, 2013, 11:40:16 am »

Granted. Now it's downright hilarious. No physicist can stop laughing, bringing scientific advancement to a standstill.

I wish David Bryne did a cover of "Smells Like Teen Spirit."

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12859 on: March 10, 2013, 06:34:46 pm »

It happens in a karaoke event and you never know about it.

I wish to be the physical manifestation of rule 34.
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #12860 on: March 10, 2013, 06:37:45 pm »

Error in quantities, minus one, lurk more. Unseen and unnoticed, the universe forgets you as you watch on.

I wish that humanity didn't fuck up the multiple times human civilization has entered periods of cultural enlightenment.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #12861 on: March 10, 2013, 07:06:48 pm »

Granted. Unfortunately 'cultural enlightenment' depends upon the viewer. As the world progressed, each 'enlightening' was at least marginally successful, and the world is now a splintered mess of different religious factions and political sects, all absolutely against eachother, (much more so than it used to be). Now occupying this new tribal world, be glad of the stunted scientific advancement- if nuclear weapons had been developed, they'd have been used.

I wish to have the ability of going backwards in time a few seconds minutes while retaining full but normal knowledge of what I'm doing and what I previously did.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 07:10:03 pm by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12862 on: March 10, 2013, 07:09:35 pm »

Granted. however the DM decides that requires a natural 20 and you only have a 6-sided die.

I wish for a saner population of the world.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12863 on: March 10, 2013, 07:12:25 pm »

Granted. The Earth is now made entirely of accountants.
I wish imgur opened its image selection window centered on the pictures folder instead of the documents folder.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #12864 on: March 10, 2013, 07:20:11 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Granted. All the 'clinically schizophrenic' people in the world suffer a brain aneurysm. You monster.
ninjas everywhere

Granted, unfortunately the update FUBAR'd the servers and everyone's content is mix&matched. Hilarity & death ensue.

I wish to be more responsible.

Looked up the service I don't use, my grant didn't fit, therefore retracted.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 07:30:14 pm by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Komra

• Bay Watcher
  • This is your brain on DF
    • View Profile
« Reply #12865 on: March 12, 2013, 06:47:26 pm »

Granted. To ensure that the file you want is in the pictures folder, Imgur now includes a worm that places every file on your computer within the pictures folder.

I wish for a free, new 5TB solid-state drive without a burnout period.
But you never see a movie where a terrible coal plant accident causes a horrible devastation, do you? Nope, everyone seems to think that nuclear plants get their energy by smacking live atomic warheads all day or something.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12866 on: March 12, 2013, 07:03:50 pm »

In order to be truly free, the object is spontaneously generated. You are immediately executed by the secret physics police for violating the conservation of energy.

I wish for greater personal freedom at the cost of professional freedom.
Read the First Post!

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #12867 on: March 16, 2013, 12:04:25 am »

Granted. Your 'free time' has an exceptional level of personal freedom- due to being an escaped fugitive. In the meantime, you will eat sleep and live in professional austerity. Your new career field: slavery. Congratulations.

I wish to be more responsible.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 12:10:36 am by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12868 on: March 16, 2013, 04:46:22 am »

IT WAS YOU!!!

I wish for a working theory of gravity manipulation that exceeds the associated manipulation of mass.

P.S.
 Wouldn't a fugitive have all manner of hiding-related duties that would result in reduced freedom relative to a typical citizen? I mean, you are even probably more observant of laws due to the hazards involved in official scrutinisation...
Read the First Post!

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #12869 on: March 16, 2013, 09:18:52 am »

Granted. The first test opens a black hole.

I wish to have the mutation of the character wolverine from the comic Xmen.

P.S.
Everyone knew your face and profession by heart. Therefore knowing laws was superfluous. Besides attempting to hide yourself, (which is entirely optional, therefore freedom), you aren't bound by the social contract and therefore have no obligation not to pillage, rape, and run screaming down the street while wearing nothing but your flaming underpants about your head. If you so chose.
Badges of honor
Pages: 1 ... 856 857 [858] 859 860 ... 1861