Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 850 851 [852] 853 854 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1274793 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #12765 on: February 28, 2013, 05:59:21 am »

You gain a practical demonstration of abandoning past regrets in favour of current regrets. Most of your current regrets involve obeying gravity and being positioned approximately 200 metres above a very large, very uncomfortable-looking concrete sculpture with no means of support and no aerodynamic purchase...

I wish for the cake and spoon from such memes as "the cake is a lie" and "there is no spoon"...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #12766 on: February 28, 2013, 07:17:42 am »

Granted. The Matrix becomes reality. You are in the interrogation room. There is a perfect cake in front of you with a perfect spoon inserted into it. You know what you've just done, but try as you might you can't wish away the cake in your mouth nor the spoon in your hand.

I wish the earth (perpetually) spun at a rate where one full rotation (of the earth) is completed in a time span equivalent to 28 hours.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 07:22:04 am by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12767 on: February 28, 2013, 09:13:35 am »

Granted, the Earth suddenly slows down and some scientist dumbass who saw a movie thinks its a good idea to detonate a nuke in the Earth's core.

I wish I had remembered my charger today.  No laptop :(
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12768 on: February 28, 2013, 11:45:51 am »

Normally the spontaneous generation of your own personal two-metre tall warhorse in heavy armour would be a cause for celebration. Unfortunately, it appeared on top of your pal...

I wish to go back in time to stop the leader of the human resistance from being born.
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12769 on: February 28, 2013, 12:05:26 pm »

Normally the spontaneous generation of your own personal two-metre tall warhorse in heavy armour would be a cause for celebration. Unfortunately, it appeared on top of your pal...

I wish to go back in time to stop the leader of the human resistance from being born.

Granted, however you overshoot and have to wait until he's born... Except you over shoot so far that the earth is still in a molten state, your only weakness.

I wish for horse armour.

adasdad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12770 on: February 28, 2013, 05:59:10 pm »

You are wearing armor made of horse meat.

I wish that season 4 of mlp will be very entertaining and of high quality.
There are no words to describe my state of euphoria right now...
euphoric?

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #12771 on: February 28, 2013, 06:45:44 pm »

Granted, but it's now live-action and only produced in Russian.

I wish I had the ability to control all weather.

Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12772 on: February 28, 2013, 06:47:57 pm »

Granted. You can now control all weathering. Have fun contolling the rate at which rock breaks into pieces!

I wish I was playing Dwarf Fortress.

Komra

• Bay Watcher
  • This is your brain on DF
    • View Profile
« Reply #12773 on: February 28, 2013, 06:54:55 pm »

Granted. You fail to lose, having no fun in the endless process.

I wish to have no further need for or compulsion to sleep.
But you never see a movie where a terrible coal plant accident causes a horrible devastation, do you? Nope, everyone seems to think that nuclear plants get their energy by smacking live atomic warheads all day or something.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12774 on: February 28, 2013, 07:24:10 pm »

Granted.  The human Your lifespan is shortened by 1/3.

I wish I had my license back already.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12775 on: February 28, 2013, 07:26:57 pm »

You have your chiropractor's license back already.

I wish in an alternate dimension for an infinite series of squirrels to be murdered by another infinite series of squirrels.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12776 on: February 28, 2013, 09:22:25 pm »

I am claiming to have granted that wish, but, realistically, I am probably lying...

I wish that the spare parts fairy would travel the night replacing all the missing organs.
Read the First Post!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12777 on: February 28, 2013, 10:04:08 pm »

Granted. The Spare Parts Fairy travels the night, replacing everyone's missing organs with Pringles cans full of Cheetos.

I wish I was on fire.

Zephyr

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FORUM_LURKER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12778 on: February 28, 2013, 11:14:26 pm »

Granted. you are now standing on a smouldering pit of charcoals. the experience is quite unpleasant but the only thing that really gets burned are your legs. perhaps next time you should be on grass or dirt.

I wish I was eternally 23.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12779 on: February 28, 2013, 11:29:07 pm »

Granted. you are now standing on a smouldering pit of charcoals. the experience is quite unpleasant but the only thing that really gets burned are your legs. perhaps next time you should be on grass or dirt.

I wish I was eternally 23.

Granted, you now get to watch your friends and family die around you as you spend eternity trying to get laid, but ultimately failing.

I wish I was invincible.
I need to put something interesting here.
Pages: 1 ... 850 851 [852] 853 854 ... 1861