Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 849 850 [851] 852 853 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1274796 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #12750 on: February 26, 2013, 05:59:21 pm »

Gravity no longer exerts influence upon you and so you are flung into space. Fortunately, you are not immune to cold.
The ground no longer supports you and so you drop into the centre of the planet. Fortunately, you are not immune to heat.
Oxygen can no longer interact with your cells, your entire body suffocates simultaneously...
Massive numbers of particles now pass through you that were previously prevented from doing so, many of these react with your internal physiology in painful, uncomfortable, and lethal ways.
Being unable to touch anything you are legally declared incapable of caring for yourself and you are placed under the care of a greedy and malicious relative.

Toady goes insane from the pressure and Dwarf Fortress becomes Cthulhu Fortress which is just a seemingly random pattern of A.S.C.I.I. characters endlessly appearing on the screen. Then you get this strange buzzing sensation as though three flies and a chihuahua had been calmly debating international trade laws at the base of your spine about a fortnight ago.

I wish that this was all a dream.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12751 on: February 26, 2013, 06:08:13 pm »

Congrats! You now wake up to your worst nightmare.

I wish for Cthulhu to be awakened.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12752 on: February 26, 2013, 06:17:27 pm »

Already happened, this is what you get...
You just woke up in the middle of a really nice dream, and you just can't remember it...

I wish to be in a world composed of pure chaos.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 06:19:26 pm by RAM »
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #12753 on: February 26, 2013, 06:20:10 pm »

Granted: however the world is now just A binary code: A chaos of ones and zero's.

I wish for the world too be of perfect harmony and order.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12754 on: February 26, 2013, 06:24:10 pm »

Granted. Now the binary stream is all zeros.

I wish for a world composed in such a way that it is both pure chaos and pure harmony and order.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12755 on: February 26, 2013, 10:36:08 pm »

Randomly, the whole of existence doesn't.

I wish to know how the world would be different if every game had an automatic victory option.
Read the First Post!

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12756 on: February 27, 2013, 12:24:33 am »

You see the reality, and go mad for the rest of your days.

I wish that sempai notices me.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12757 on: February 27, 2013, 06:17:05 pm »

He does. Too bad you're Senpai is a really a tentacle demon from hell. Congratulations, you get to be the mother of 100,000,000 hellspawn.
It doesn't matter if you're a dude either.

I wish that human life on earth continued forever.
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #12758 on: February 27, 2013, 10:40:38 pm »

All humanity is frozen in carbonite and the solar system is engulfed in a black hole. (how else would one avoid entropy?)
-edit
Meanwhile, an undiscovered planet near alpha centauri continues to enjoy it's race of passive edible perfect-sandwich lifeforms and massive unobtainium deposits.

I yet again wish for amazing luck for the rest of my natural life.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 10:50:22 pm by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12759 on: February 27, 2013, 11:07:56 pm »

All humanity is frozen in carbonite and the solar system is engulfed in a black hole. (how else would one avoid entropy?)
-edit
Meanwhile, an undiscovered planet near alpha centauri continues to enjoy it's race of passive edible perfect-sandwich lifeforms and massive unobtainium deposits.

I yet again wish for amazing luck for the rest of my natural life.

Your luck kicks in right away, and doctors catch a genetic defect in time before it kills you. Sadly, your life has now passed what would have been a natural death. You are promptly hit by a meteor and suffer for days before you finally subcome to your wounds.

I wish for a safe, secure underground lair.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #12760 on: February 28, 2013, 01:03:05 am »

Worth it, not everyone gets to catch a meteor and tell the tale!

Granted. You are the world's most wanted, and you have been jailed for life, secluded, sealed 1 mile below the earth in what *most* would call a tomb. At least it's safe and secure.

I wish my computer didn't pick up any dust, inside nor out.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 01:18:40 am by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Meistermoxx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12761 on: February 28, 2013, 03:07:47 am »

I wish my computer didn't pick up any dust, inside nor out.

Your computer is now sealed forever in a bubble of idontknowsomethingrareium.

I wish that you could vote for more than two parties in the US.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #12762 on: February 28, 2013, 03:20:56 am »

Granted, you get access to the Bonus Ballot Box* if you pay .25$. Supplies aren't limited.

I wish Mass Effect 2 hadn't turned the franchise into an action game with rpg elements    didn't turn you into a corporate lackey    didn't change the shape of the default character's head.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 05:53:21 am by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12763 on: February 28, 2013, 03:52:57 am »

Mass effect 2 is now a Tetris clone featuring blocks made up of 32x32 pixel scans of the heads of the characters from mass effect. Mass effect 3 is now a clone of Worm with worms composed of confusingly gyrating bobble-head dolls...

I wish that I could take all the pain and suffering in the world into myself and keep it sealed away forever.
Read the First Post!

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #12764 on: February 28, 2013, 05:45:44 am »

At least then, 20 years later, they might do a half-decent reboot. For great justice.
-edit
They'd still be best-sellers.

Granted. You gain the ability to do just that, and try- you pick up the mantle all at once. Everyone in the world tastes bliss. Then you chicken out, lay it back on everyone in the world like a sack of dead babies and everyone hates you. Wars start because of the massive global buzzkill.

I wish to know how to do something about past regrets.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 05:48:03 am by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
Pages: 1 ... 849 850 [851] 852 853 ... 1861