Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 846 847 [848] 849 850 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1274830 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #12705 on: February 23, 2013, 02:21:12 am »

You use your superphone powers for Evil and they are removed. You then return in a later series but are just a middle-aged delinquent in a telephone-themed outfit...

I wish for the ability to throw pandas at each other and have them combine into more powerful pandas.

Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #12706 on: February 23, 2013, 02:57:27 am »

You use your superphone powers for Evil and they are removed. You then return in a later series but are just a middle-aged delinquent in a telephone-themed outfit...

I wish for the ability to throw pandas at each other and have them combine into more powerful pandas.

Granted, but doing so causes irreversible damage to your nerves.

I wish humans found 100 sources of infinite energy, but only at a slow rate of (maximum) production, and in a shape/form that we can work with and handle safely & with ease. ~the combined total output equaling the amount of sunshine that falls on the earth at any one moment.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12707 on: February 23, 2013, 06:17:39 am »

Limited resources + economics = frowny face...

I wish humans found 100 sources of infinite energy, but only at a slow rate of (maximum) production, and in a shape/form that we can work with and handle safely & with ease. ~the combined total output equaling the amount of sunshine that falls on the earth at any one moment.
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Komra

• Bay Watcher
  • This is your brain on DF
    • View Profile
« Reply #12708 on: February 23, 2013, 10:25:14 pm »

I wish for equal skill on PC FPS games to that of my current skill at PS3 FPS games.
But you never see a movie where a terrible coal plant accident causes a horrible devastation, do you? Nope, everyone seems to think that nuclear plants get their energy by smacking live atomic warheads all day or something.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12709 on: February 23, 2013, 10:31:57 pm »

Granted. You spontaneously combust from the sheer skill, due to the fact that PC FPSs are infinitely better than console FPSs just from a technical standpoint.

I wish for the epitome of a sandwich. The sandwich must be immediately accessible, perfect (it is the epitome of sandwiches), and edible by me.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #12710 on: February 23, 2013, 11:20:23 pm »

Granted, but most unfortunately, due to your excessive sandwich-eating lifestyle, before you can raise the sandwich to your mouth you suffer a stroke and lose most sensation of taste & smell.
-That or the sandwich, due to the sheer amount of awesome packed into it, is too dense to lift. It sits and taunts you, heavy as Thor's hammer. You can only eat it 1 sand-grain piece at a time, lest you damage your teeth.

I wish my natural ability to break down my own fat during routine blood sugar homeostasis was exactly 10% more efficient.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12711 on: February 24, 2013, 04:08:52 am »

Granted, it requires 10% fewer resources.

I wish that me previous post had been correctly interpreted as a non-post and so resulted in the previous poster's wish being granted.
Read the First Post!

Komra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12712 on: February 24, 2013, 01:25:17 pm »

Granted. A small rift in time and space destroys exactly 2% of the universe, one portion thereof being your current location.

I wish for the ability to make any computerized device compatible with any other.
But you never see a movie where a terrible coal plant accident causes a horrible devastation, do you? Nope, everyone seems to think that nuclear plants get their energy by smacking live atomic warheads all day or something.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12713 on: February 24, 2013, 01:26:59 pm »

Granted. All the devices combine into a malevolent entity which destroys the universe.

I wish I could eat my still perfect sandwich properly.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12714 on: February 24, 2013, 03:14:05 pm »

Granted. You get a set of Adamantine teeth.

And then you realize no sandwich you eat again will ever be that perfect...

I wish for a Stargate. With an iris.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12715 on: February 24, 2013, 05:02:44 pm »

It is fun until, between the random worm-hole failures and a razor-sharp Iris, you run out of limbs. It would have been extra-nice if the one time that you made it through that you hadn't picked up all those exciting parasites and pathogens...

I wish to be a genie.
Read the First Post!

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #12716 on: February 24, 2013, 05:09:30 pm »

You become a genie. You spend the rest of your immortal life cramped inside of a lamp.

I wish for bacon.

Komra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12717 on: February 24, 2013, 05:17:04 pm »

Granted. Bacon continues to exist, however, you don't get any.

I wish to own a true-replica, battle ready Roman Gladius.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #12718 on: February 24, 2013, 05:18:30 pm »

The bacon is made out of tofu BLOODY NINJA'S

Granted: however inorder too get it you must pass through 600 Roman galdiators with only your fists.

I wish for A cookie.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12719 on: February 24, 2013, 05:22:08 pm »

Its poisoned.

I wish for a B.O.A.T.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text
Pages: 1 ... 846 847 [848] 849 850 ... 1861