Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 770 771 [772] 773 774 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1273010 times)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #11565 on: September 24, 2012, 03:23:22 am »

Granted, but the world crumbles a bit each time you use it, ending in it being destroyed in only five uses.

I wish I was an excellent PVPer.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11566 on: September 24, 2012, 04:39:45 am »

Granted. You pwn noobs with the best of them. You gain the ire of some elitist jerk who is mad that you kicked their patootie, and they stalk you and murder you in your sleep.

I wish for a pony.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Draconik_Sankis

• Bay Watcher
  • Science is Progress, and Progress is !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11567 on: September 24, 2012, 04:48:49 am »

Granted, You are now the proud owner of a pony, however you are also now female.

I wish that the upcoming wishes granted keep me immortal at the constant age of twenty-five. (in other words imortal at how i looked/felt at twenty-five)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11568 on: September 24, 2012, 04:52:21 am »

Granted. Except, they're Jupiter's years, not Earth's. You crumble to dust.

I wish I was male again o.O
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Draconik_Sankis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11569 on: September 24, 2012, 05:06:44 am »

Granted, your a ninety-seven year old man.

As Immortal Dust I wish to complety cover the world and bring about the end of the age of man.

NESgamer190

• Bay Watcher
  • Crundle hugger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11570 on: September 24, 2012, 05:26:27 am »

Granted, but we all know there's probably some unbreached cavern isolated from your deadly dustiness.

I wished I had a pet crundle!  (Oh god, not again with the crundles...)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #11571 on: September 24, 2012, 05:54:00 am »

Assuming you are a man, you already have one.

If you are not, congrats!

I wish I had something to do, something fun.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11572 on: September 24, 2012, 05:55:15 am »

You get a pet crundle. (and yes this is directed at Skyrunner in case anyone's wondering)

I wish I was less of a jerk.

Draconik_Sankis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11573 on: September 24, 2012, 06:12:02 am »

Granted, Your now a Computer.

For my Next WishI wish that the wish made after this one is granted three various forms of corrpution instead of one.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11574 on: September 24, 2012, 06:18:02 am »

Granted. An anvil hits your head, your house is accidentally demolished, and the US economy collapses.

I wish that the US economy would collapse. Because why not?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11575 on: September 24, 2012, 09:14:27 am »

Granted. Because the government tries to intervene the entire continent is locked in a permanent state of poverty. If you do not live in america, then congratulations! The same thing incidentally happens to your country as well.

I wish that teachers of mathematics would find a way to make the education more Fun.
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11576 on: September 24, 2012, 09:19:53 am »

Granted. Because the government tries to intervene the entire continent is locked in a permanent state of poverty. If you do not live in america, then congratulations! The same thing incidentally happens to your country as well.

I wish that teachers of mathematics would find a way to make the education more Fun.
They do, but it's at your expense.

I wish for NOTHING.
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11577 on: September 24, 2012, 12:16:23 pm »

Granted. Nothing looks suspiciously like something though. Wierd.

I wish that the next person would wish for a gold-plated goat.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11578 on: September 24, 2012, 01:05:10 pm »

Granted.

I wish for a gold plated goat to appear in front of Hans during work, and that everyone will know it is his.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11579 on: September 24, 2012, 02:01:04 pm »

Granted. Now that they take all their money as well, the government steps in to perform all of the coorporations' previous "functions".

I wish vegetables tasted even worse.
Pages: 1 ... 770 771 [772] 773 774 ... 1861