Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 350 351 [352] 353 354 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1271334 times)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #5265 on: March 30, 2010, 01:07:47 pm »

Granted. Unfortunately, it it this unicorn:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I wish to be awesome.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5266 on: March 30, 2010, 02:33:46 pm »

Granted. You are too awesome to live, and die.

I wish I could alter reality!
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Rozenbuddy

• Bay Watcher
  • High on Caffine
    • View Profile
« Reply #5267 on: March 30, 2010, 03:07:52 pm »

Granted. You begin playing D&D.

I wish for absolutely nothing.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5268 on: March 30, 2010, 03:25:47 pm »

Granted. Nothing exists anymore.

I wish for something completely different.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5269 on: March 30, 2010, 05:56:00 pm »

Granted. You are seized by the Spanish Inquisition.

I wish I had been expecting that.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5270 on: March 30, 2010, 06:32:18 pm »

Granted, you now see the future and only the future [quite far at that], effectively making you blind.

I wish I could teleport perfectly, and no-one else can, and I teleport to exactly where I want. [how are you going to corrupt that?]
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #5271 on: March 30, 2010, 06:41:14 pm »

Granted. You can teleport where you want, but not when you want. You can teleport only on the 13th hour of the 13th day of the 13th month (lousy Smarch weather!) and your teleport target time must be immediately after the Big Bang. You are instantly vaporized if you do teleport.

I wish the Banned thread hadn't been locked!
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5272 on: March 30, 2010, 06:45:55 pm »

Granted. You can teleport where you want, but not when you want. You can teleport only on the 13th hour of the 13th day of the 13th month (lousy Smarch weather!) and your teleport target time must be immediately after the Big Bang. You are instantly vaporized if you do teleport.

I wish the Banned thread hadn't been locked!
Granted. Toady and Threetoe died of heart attacks right before it was locked.

I wish for the ability to control people's minds.
To be partly feline,

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5273 on: March 30, 2010, 07:02:43 pm »

Granted, although The Allies, along with several Soviets, work together to bring you down.
Your clones fail to control enough of their men, and your initiates are crushed by the grizzly tanks.
You are put in a Psi Suppressor cell, where you spend the rest of your life. You couldn't even control a fly, not even a single-celled organism. (Yay for copying RA2: Yuri's Revenge)

I wish America and China had a big war, with Russia selling arms to countries working wit China and America, and with Russia eventually coming under scrutiny, and finally all the people in both China and America could not take it anymore, and launch ICBMs, and even the obsolete IRBMs.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5274 on: March 30, 2010, 07:30:53 pm »

Granted, the first one lands on your house.

I wish my last game of Distant Worlds didn't end up having me fighting a AI with a higher starting level of civilization. >:(
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5275 on: March 30, 2010, 07:56:08 pm »

Uncorrupted: ICBMs Still launched, and I also intended that many people would die from the missiles and radiation,

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5276 on: March 30, 2010, 07:56:53 pm »

Uncorrupted: ICBMs Still launched, and I also intended that many people would die from the missiles and radiation,
None of them go off. Now it's corrupted.
To be partly feline,

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #5277 on: March 30, 2010, 08:20:43 pm »

Quote from: Diablous
Quote from: Tarran
None of them go off. Now it's corrupted.

And they all go awry and zoom off into space, and Doctor Manhattan licks the radiation out of them anyway, and they hit the moon without exploding or hitting anything important.

Everyone on Earth discovers how wonderful peace can be and there is sex and doves everywhere. And ALL THE LIGHT INFANTRY IN THE WORLD lay down their arms and go to college.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5278 on: March 30, 2010, 08:26:22 pm »

And them a swarm of Elves storm your fortress and pile tons of cloth at your doorstep.

I wish that Augustus Sinclair was my business partner of AWESOME.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5279 on: March 30, 2010, 08:43:08 pm »

I wish my last game of Distant Worlds didn't end up having me fighting a AI with a higher starting level of civilization.

Also:

Everyone on Earth discovers how wonderful peace can be and there is sex and doves everywhere. And ALL THE LIGHT INFANTRY IN THE WORLD lay down their arms and go to college.
::)
Pages: 1 ... 350 351 [352] 353 354 ... 1861