Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 346 347 [348] 349 350 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1271285 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #5205 on: March 27, 2010, 03:06:11 pm »

Granted. He uses you as part of a plan and it ends as horribly as possible for you.

I wish for the ability to control time.

Granted, too bad a gremlin steals it from you while you are sleeping, and every other ability you had.

I wish I had a hornet.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5206 on: March 27, 2010, 03:10:17 pm »

Granted. He uses you as part of a plan and it ends as horribly as possible for you.

I wish for the ability to control time.

Granted, too bad a gremlin steals it from you while you are sleeping, and every other ability you had.

I wish I had a hornet.
Granted. Too bad that ain't good enough against NOD Banshees. They easily shoot down your slow VTOL with their plasma cannons. You weren't even a challenge.

I wish a had a working GDI MCV along with a few GDI Titans, Wolverines, and Hover MLRSes.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 03:12:29 pm by Phantom »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5207 on: March 27, 2010, 03:24:44 pm »

Granted, unfortunately payback sucks, as a Covenant scarab blasts them all up before you even get a chance to celebrate.

I wish I had a Spartan laser.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5208 on: March 27, 2010, 03:29:42 pm »

Granted. Sadly, it does not work against that swarm of GDI Light Infantry. Or GDI Titans. Oh god is that an Ion Cannon?

I wish for a fully working GDI base with an Ion Cannon uplink. That and a Firestorm Barrier Defense system with infinite barrier time and low power consumption.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5209 on: March 27, 2010, 03:50:02 pm »

Granted. Sadly, it does not work against that swarm of GDI Light Infantry. Or GDI Titans. Oh god is that an Ion Cannon?
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Spartan_laser
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Granted, but unfortunately it was filled with limpet drones, the bastards!

I wish CnC and Halo would stop being compaired with each other.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5210 on: March 27, 2010, 03:52:43 pm »

Granted. Halo never existed.

I wish I wish I was fish.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5211 on: March 27, 2010, 03:54:38 pm »

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Spartan_laser
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Granted, but unfortunately it was filled with limpet drones, the bastards!
Erm, Limpet Drones don't do shit.

And how do you expect to take down more than 75 Light Infantry armed with Pulse Rifles, and more than 50 Titans with an Anti-Armor cannon? And how do you expect to stop an Ion Cannon.

GDI and NOD: (Secondary next to Starcrafts Zerg) Rulers of rushing with powerful weapons and Infantry. (Oh god, now I remember those goddamn Titan Smashing bastards and those Cyborg Reapers.)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 03:57:16 pm by Phantom »

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #5212 on: March 27, 2010, 03:57:00 pm »

Granted. You are a fish.
BUT THERE'S NO WATER IN THE ROOM!! :O

I wish I had a Mimiga Mask that is a little larger than my head, is not set to explode/implode/damage my mind at any time, and was in my direct posession.
And by "direct posession" I mean not in my body.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5213 on: March 27, 2010, 04:12:03 pm »

Granted. Although it does not Explode/Implode/Damage your mind, it prevents you from seeing, hearing, eating and it melds with your head.

I wish for- PEACE THROUGH POWER!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 04:32:23 pm by Phantom »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5214 on: March 27, 2010, 04:13:29 pm »

I know that, its just that the entire damn base is filled with them!

And how do you expect to take down more than 75 Light Infantry armed with Pulse Rifles, and more than 50 Titans with an Anti-Armor cannon? And how do you expect to stop an Ion Cannon.

Infantry, I don't know, but I could use the same tactics I use in H3 ODST's firefight.

Titans, you got me there, but I bet a few well placed sticky grenades could take a bunch down.

Ion cannon, if I can see it, then its done for, otherwise, yeah, I'd better run.

GDI and NOD: (Secondary next to Starcrafts Zerg) Rulers of rushing with powerful weapons and Infantry. (Oh god, now I remember those goddamn Titan Smashing bastards and those Cyborg Reapers.)

rushing, oh god, I remember when I liked to turtle, when an AI comes with its freaking rush units it ruins my bases.

and yes, I play enough CnC and Halo, in fact the first game I played was CnC dawn for the 64, man it was fun. :)
and now I play Halo once a week for hours, urgh, I'm usually drained after that, to bad today I'm not going to play it today.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5215 on: March 27, 2010, 04:22:12 pm »

Infantry, I don't know, but I could use the same tactics I use in H3 ODST's firefight.

Titans, you got me there, but I bet a few well placed sticky grenades could take a bunch down.

Ion cannon, if I can see it, then its done for, otherwise, yeah, I'd better run.
Um, you know how the Ion Cannon is in space right?

And the Limpet Drones wouldn't stop one Light Infantry and a Mobile Sensor Array from finding and destroying them all.

And it is kinda hard to take out a Titan with sticky grenades if there are a hell of a lot of GDI Infantry protecting it.

Your acting like a GDI Ghoststalker that thinks he could take that on.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5216 on: March 27, 2010, 04:35:33 pm »

Um, you know how the Ion Cannon is in space right?

And the Limpet Drones wouldn't stop one Light Infantry and a Mobile Sensor Array from finding and destroying them all.

And it is kinda hard to take out a Titan with sticky grenades if there are a hell of a lot of GDI Infantry protecting it.

Your acting like a GDI Ghoststalker that thinks he could take that on.

I'm not a idiot, I know an Ion cannon is in freaking space, and the reason I think I could hit it is because I'm a goddamn good sniper and anti-sniper, and maybe I'm overestimating my skills, so what?

limpet drones are weak, yes, I know that, just try doing anything with them filling up every free square in your base, we don't have to make the wishes as corrupted as they can be.

if I can't stick the titans than I'll stick the infantry, they're all the same in my mind as a sticky target.

I may be acting like a ghost stalker that doesn't know anything, but you are acting like a general that underestimates what a single troop can do by himself.

Lets just stop this, every unit it CnC can be defeated by a Halo unit, and every Halo unit can be defeated by a CnC unit, heck the Mac cannon is basically the same as a rapid firing Ion cannon.

Edit;
I wish for- PEACE THROUGH POWER!

Granted, too bad Yuri also thought of it, oh, and since you also had 'peace' in that sentence, you can't fight him. ::)

I wish I had a ring that could not be destroyed, cursed, damaged, lost, or stolen, no-one else can wear it, and I could do anything I want as long as I have it. ;)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 06:35:27 pm by Tarran »

xdarkcodex

• Bay Watcher
  • Watch in awe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5217 on: March 28, 2010, 01:03:14 am »

Granted
You died in a car accident.

I wish for anything... anything at all.
the statement below is true
the statement above is false

Naresomez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5218 on: March 28, 2010, 01:07:54 am »

Granted. Impaled on adamantine spikes.

I wish I were more intelligent!
Recaptcha Pictionary!
http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=51755.0

"And on the 5th frame, He bowleth a strike, and there was much rejoicing to be had."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5219 on: March 28, 2010, 01:10:34 am »

Granted, you are more intelligent than everyone in the world by -1000 IQ.

I wish that damn Urist went to the booze supply on fire.
Pages: 1 ... 346 347 [348] 349 350 ... 1861