Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 345 346 [347] 348 349 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1271258 times)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #5190 on: March 27, 2010, 12:58:17 am »

Granted. Ubisoft then comes up with a system that makes you pay every time you use it.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5191 on: March 27, 2010, 01:29:36 am »

Granted, but nothing is nothing. :P

I wish I actually had the patience to play DF more. (I already guessed how this might be corrupted)
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5192 on: March 27, 2010, 02:08:04 am »

WWE wrestler Kane breaks all of your limbs (and pokes out your eyes), then smashes your head with a chair for good measure.

I wish for more cuddawy wuddawy kittens. :D
Wrong Kane, I specified the Kane in the link.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5193 on: March 27, 2010, 02:15:38 am »

I wish I actually had the patience to play DF more. (I already guessed how this might be corrupted)
Granted. You now have the patience, but you do not have enough free time to play DF at all.

I wish I had an Australian Category E Firearms License, or whatever one it is that permits you to own machine guns and bazookas and mortars and fun stuff like that.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5194 on: March 27, 2010, 02:18:27 am »

Granted. Now, you are a permanent member of the Australian army, and you are quickly shipped to Iraq, where you are hated for fighting a war that no one really wanted in the first place.

I wish that my dad would understand that DF is not a virus-infested game and would actually not uninstall it, and maybe play it.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5195 on: March 27, 2010, 02:21:26 am »

Granted. You now have the patience, but you do not have enough free time to play DF at all.

I wish I had an Australian Category E Firearms License, or whatever one it is that permits you to own machine guns and bazookas and mortars and fun stuff like that.

(did not see that coming :P)

I wish that my dad would understand that DF is not a virus-infested game and would actually not uninstall it, and maybe play it.

Granted, now he can't stop playing it. (just show him this awesome forum!)

I wish I had the power to terraform worlds in a very short time to my specifics.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Peewee

• Bay Watcher
  • Watcher Of Bays
    • View Profile
« Reply #5196 on: March 27, 2010, 02:28:17 am »

Granted. You can now rapidly terraform worlds to have the same material concentrations as your specifics... (you can rapidly turn worlds into giant versions of your testicles.)

I wish for the admin password.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5197 on: March 27, 2010, 02:55:50 am »

(you can rapidly turn worlds into giant versions of your testicles.)

Still kinda awesome, I must say.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5198 on: March 27, 2010, 03:00:25 am »

(you can rapidly turn worlds into giant versions of your testicles.)

Still kinda awesome, I must say.
::)

Granted. You can now rapidly terraform worlds to have the same material concentrations as your specifics... (you can rapidly turn worlds into giant versions of your testicles.)

I wish for the admin password.

Granted, oops! Toady bans you.

I wish I was the universe, and everything it is made of, and that I have sentience in that respect.

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #5199 on: March 27, 2010, 09:54:41 am »

Granted. But then you realise that knowing all, thinking all, seeing all and having to tell all sucks major behind. You attempt to kill yourself, but there is nothing large enough inside you to do so. You live in eternal misery with your newfound knowledge.

I wish I could talk to Quote from Cave Story in a completely non-violent, just-between-me-and-him, conversation.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5200 on: March 27, 2010, 01:27:54 pm »

Granted: Silent protagonist, remember?(As far as I know, I haven't finished the secret ending yet)

I wish for free MTG cards.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5201 on: March 27, 2010, 02:55:32 pm »

Granted. Although they are rapped in boiling leather. You freeze to death.

I wish for Kane. (THE ONE SPECIFIED IN THIS)

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5202 on: March 27, 2010, 02:58:07 pm »

Granted. He uses you as part of a plan and it ends as horribly as possible for you.

I wish for the ability to control time.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5203 on: March 27, 2010, 02:59:50 pm »

Granted. He uses you as part of a plan and it ends as horribly as possible for you.
Technically that was not corrupted because all NOD members are willing to be used by Kane for anything. Even suicide bombings. That and Tiberium Mutations plus being turned into Cyborgs.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5204 on: March 27, 2010, 03:01:36 pm »

Technically that was not corrupted because all NOD members are willing to be used by Kane for anything. Even suicide bombings. That and Tiberium Mutations plus being turned into Cyborgs.
... I can't believe I forgot. It has been far too long since I last played a C&C game.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Pages: 1 ... 345 346 [347] 348 349 ... 1861