Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 348 349 [350] 351 352 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1271280 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #5235 on: March 29, 2010, 04:06:43 pm »

Granted. Though you're never aware of it, that passing Juggernaut gets a bit of mud on you, causing you to have to wash your pants. On your way to accomplish this, you pass a man with an infectious disease, causing your ignominious death three weeks later.
Not Corrupted: Juggernaut still caused my death.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5236 on: March 29, 2010, 04:07:53 pm »

I'm... not sure how to corrupt a wish like that THAT much...

Aw crap, shoulda said you died but were shocked back to life. Curses.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5237 on: March 29, 2010, 05:54:36 pm »

I wish for a large armored vehicle.

Granted, you get an M312 'Elephant', it lands on your head, you die. :(

I wish Buck was real. (he is so awesome!)
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Rozenbuddy

• Bay Watcher
  • High on Caffine
    • View Profile
« Reply #5238 on: March 29, 2010, 07:20:21 pm »

Granted, though he works for a team trying to kill you.

I wish for someone to remember me.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5239 on: March 29, 2010, 08:29:04 pm »

Granted, that post is posted on TV screens all over the world, the government captures you and tries to get details about 'your' team, trying to kill me, as you don't know anything, you get put into jail until the mystery is solved, it never is. :P

I wish, when I die, the government uses my brain as an AI, just because it seems like it would be very fun. :P
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5240 on: March 29, 2010, 08:40:02 pm »

Granted. It uses you as an AI for the Robotic Tank corps. In the first few days of service, Russian forces begin to attack all parts of the country. As a way to prevent the Robotic Tank corps from attacking, they send several Psi Corps Troopers and mind control your brain. America loses the war in 3 weeks thanks to you, and the rest of the soviets.

I wish I had a working Mobile War Factory.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5241 on: March 29, 2010, 11:20:02 pm »

Granted. It gets stuck in a ditch somehow and your minions can't get it out. Your mobile war factory is now... stationary.

I wish I had... a Starcraft Terran command center no, too easy. I wish I had a cuddly zergling.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5242 on: March 29, 2010, 11:23:46 pm »

Granted, he kills you. ::)

I wish I could actually win without cheating/save scumming on rougelikes. :(

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5243 on: March 29, 2010, 11:30:22 pm »

I wish I could actually win without cheating/save scumming on rougelikes. :(

Granted. Your mastery of makeup games is unparalleled. You just wish you didn't get massacred in roguelikes so often.

(Had to)

I wish a valiant hero would venture across the sea of fire, through the caverns of ill omen, over the hills of sundered skulls, and finally to the top of the mountain of blasphemous ruin in order to retrieve a magical artifact.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5244 on: March 30, 2010, 12:31:22 am »

Granted. His name is Ra'al, and he has finally retrieved the magical Chaos Stone after dispatching a group of plucky teenagers- now he will rain doom on your world.

I wish to be a better programmer.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5245 on: March 30, 2010, 12:48:41 am »

Granted, although it is so insignificant that it causes most of your programming skills, and your computer, to VANISH.

I wish I had... An MCV. (Mobile Construction Vehicle. Turns into construction yard which in turn makes buildings, and those buildings may make units or cause other buildings to make more advanced units.)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5246 on: March 30, 2010, 12:52:05 am »

You get one, but then an army of engineers come and capture it.

I wish to become an Alpha Series Big Daddy.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5247 on: March 30, 2010, 12:53:31 am »

You know I didn't ask for one that's set up right?

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5248 on: March 30, 2010, 01:13:44 am »

You know I didn't ask for one that's set up right?
Which just means it's easier to get away with.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5249 on: March 30, 2010, 01:43:34 am »

A well known fact is that Engineers can't capture vehicles, only buildings.
Pages: 1 ... 348 349 [350] 351 352 ... 1861