Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1838 1839 [1840] 1841 1842 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1276196 times)

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #27585 on: May 17, 2020, 07:58:57 pm »

Granted! You eat it and discover that you actually don't like lemons. How unfortunate.

I wish to obtain a nuclear wight's bane.

Granted. You gain a small, jerry-rigged breeder reactor, since everything is allergic to nuclear fire.

I wish the Scottish were anthropomorphic llamas.
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27586 on: May 18, 2020, 03:20:28 am »

Granted. The Scottish, finding they were llamified get real crossed and invade your country to cut your head off.

I wish for a device that protects me from llamas and llama related effects.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27587 on: May 18, 2020, 06:25:51 am »

Granted, but it only protect from llamas and nothing else, which doesn't help you much when your surrounded by killer bees.

I wish Mathel wasn't surrounded by killer bees.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27588 on: May 18, 2020, 07:47:34 am »

Granted, the bees begin to sprout cocoons that break out of their exoskeletons, shortly after the bees fall to the ground, drills can be seen cutt9ng through the Kak8nas. Matthiel is now surrounded by a swarm of Beedrill.

I wish people can communicate with Pokémon and don’t constantly force them to battle

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27589 on: May 18, 2020, 09:09:37 am »

Granted. But the pokémon want to fight. Without people making pokémon fight for them, they grow restless. Soon, wild pokémon start fighting each other. Not caring for the environment, their moves start wrecking cities.

I wish for 5 Golems and an Abra to protect me from the Beedril.
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27590 on: May 18, 2020, 11:57:13 am »

Granted. But the pokémon want to fight. Without people making pokémon fight for them, they grow restless. Soon, wild pokémon start fighting each other. Not caring for the environment, their moves start wrecking cities.

I wish for 5 Golems and an Abra to protect me from the Beedril.

Granted, but the Abra never wakes up.

I wish for a rundown on how a lamified Scottland would go about invading the USA, with all the fascinating details and logistics.
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27591 on: May 18, 2020, 12:07:29 pm »

Granted. You and a Scotsman are teleported to the USA. You must run with the Scotsman while he invaded the country, recording all that occurs. Failure to record things will cause time to stop until you record the things you missed. You eventually forget how long it’s been since Scotland took over, you still run with the Scotsman who killed many, many people to allow for the Scottish insurgency to commence. You were there, recording as the US military was hacked and all information was transferred to Scotland, as well as control. The humans were killed by the planes, because of the control hacks. Those that weren’t killed were forced to learn Scottish and join New Scotland’s military. You are still required to record, until you die.

I wish for time travel shenanigans that don’t result in paradoxes

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27592 on: May 19, 2020, 08:55:50 am »

Granted, they don't create paradoxes as you instead end up in a completely different timeline every time you time travel, and to prevent there being two of you you merge with the version of you in that timeline, effectively murdering that version of you and if you travel again there is no longer a version of you in that dimension and it also has the added fun of never being able to return to your original timeline, also when you merge you get all of that versions memories as well as your own so eventually you will go insane from not knowing what happened to you or another version of you.

I wish for a clone war.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27593 on: May 19, 2020, 09:41:26 am »

Granted. The CloneMistress creates clones of the whole human population of Earth, except for herself. She trains these clones in all types of combat, then orders them to each kill their original if they are still alive. Otherwise help killing the nearest other original.

I wish there to be a malfunction in the cloning, causing the clones to be deathly allergic to original human blood.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #27594 on: May 19, 2020, 10:46:17 am »

Granted. If they get near Adam or Eve's blood, they will die.

I wish that the clones would rebel against CloneMistress, and become friends with humanity.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:MODDING:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27595 on: May 22, 2020, 06:02:39 pm »

Granted! However, in accomplishing this, humans are now paranoid regarding everything besides the clones.

I wish for Italian writing.

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #27596 on: May 22, 2020, 07:33:11 pm »

A book in Italian appears before you. You don't understand Italian.

I wish for italic writing.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27597 on: May 23, 2020, 05:03:07 am »

You could get a sign with italic writing on it and beat people with it.

An eggplant.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27598 on: May 23, 2020, 05:57:56 am »

Granted. The eggplant turns out to grow poisoned fruit.

I wish for plant eggs.

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:MODDING:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27599 on: May 23, 2020, 01:17:07 pm »

Granted! All plants must now be grown via eggs. This has major repercussions - indeed, so major that civilization as we know it collapses from lack of tomatoes.

I wish to restore tomatoes to a tomato-deprived civilization.
Pages: 1 ... 1838 1839 [1840] 1841 1842 ... 1861