Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1667 1668 [1669] 1670 1671 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1276811 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #25020 on: November 16, 2017, 01:39:07 pm »

Granted.

I wish for a fox kit.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

MrLurkety

• Bay Watcher
  • Bogeymen are tasty. So am I, to the bogeymen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25021 on: November 16, 2017, 01:43:55 pm »

Granted. You now have a self-replicating molecule and instructions to make it evolve into a fox

I wish for the update to come now.
-snip-
I'm not an expert on the political climate but I'm pretty sure that politicians don't join armies and invade dwarven fortresses.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25022 on: November 16, 2017, 02:20:29 pm »

Granted, but it's just a rollback to the Alpha version because of "Balance Problems"

I wish for a Fox kit (A young fox).
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Gigabytebob

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief! Protect the hoard from skulking filth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25023 on: November 16, 2017, 03:11:27 pm »

Granted the mother is angry that you took her baby and mauls you

I wish i had a gallon of mead
adamantine, the only material that can be honed to an edge so fine it can cut light, cleave steel like butter, and sever heads with the enthusiasm of a deranged bloodthirsty child.

Turn those goblinoid uglybolds into adorable cutebolds

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25024 on: November 16, 2017, 05:42:46 pm »

Granted, while exploring a Viking archaeological site you trip and smash face-first through a 1000-year-old vase of mead.

No, the mead is not more recent than the pot. But hey, at least there's a full gallon in there, right?

I wish for a Star Destroyer to call my own.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #25025 on: November 16, 2017, 06:22:12 pm »

Granted. Youre stuck aboard it in deep space 20k lightyears from anything noteworthy, like us, and the only ship systems that work are the life support systems. There are no spare parts or instructions or operators/maintenance manuals anywhere onboard. But hey, at least you dont have to share it with anyone!

I wish for smarter dogs.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

VolcanoQueen

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably a robot or something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25026 on: November 16, 2017, 06:24:11 pm »

Granted. Dogs are intelligent enough that they overthrow humanity and become the dominant species.

I wish I had a fox kit (the self-replicating molecule and instructions from a previous wish).

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25027 on: November 16, 2017, 06:32:06 pm »

You get an IKEA® FÜCHSYLARGEN™ fox kit. You have difficulty parsing the pictorial instructions, and end up installing the digestive system backward and all four legs at different angles.

I wish I had a fleet of fully functional star destroyers of my very own, with FTL drives.

VolcanoQueen

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably a robot or something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25028 on: November 16, 2017, 06:37:08 pm »

Granted. The entire fleet turns on you, however, and you are killed.

I wish I could re-install my fox's digestive system and legs, correctly this time, without killing it.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25029 on: November 17, 2017, 04:41:45 am »

Granted. The fox is not dead, just in extreme chronical pain.

I wish to have a forcefield armor. The only weight is from the generator and accumalator, which weigh under 5kg and fit in a backpack which is also protected. The armor completely rebounds any object larger than a molecule of CO2, which touches it from the outside and is not also inside the same instance of the armor.

The accumulator last for 24 hours before needing to charge. The armor can be easily turned on by anyone but turned of only by the wearer, and not accidentaly.

The armor or any component do not cause harm to the wearer directly nor indirectly before, during or after the usage, in any way related to the usage or any way that a 5kg blunt rock carrided in a backpack could not.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25030 on: November 17, 2017, 06:29:58 pm »

Granted, you get stabbed by a horde of genies who don't like your pedantic wishes.

What, that's not what you wished for? Because all of these genie witnesses are testifying that you definitely wished to get stabbed a lot. They heard you.

I wish for a shiny penny.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #25031 on: November 17, 2017, 07:11:35 pm »

Granted it is so shiny that it reflects all light thus making it invisible and very hard to find in your house.

I wish to own and have control over A KNIFE THAT HEAl's PEOPLE.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25032 on: November 17, 2017, 07:42:55 pm »

Granted. Your rushing into the nearest hospital brandishing the huge knife and shouting about how you're there to "use this to help all the sick people!" isn't well received.

I wish I had a better golf game.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Gigabytebob

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief! Protect the hoard from skulking filth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25033 on: November 17, 2017, 09:55:55 pm »

Granted you get golfing simulator (current  year)

I wish the internet was better not my internet speed i mean in general the internet is just better
adamantine, the only material that can be honed to an edge so fine it can cut light, cleave steel like butter, and sever heads with the enthusiasm of a deranged bloodthirsty child.

Turn those goblinoid uglybolds into adorable cutebolds

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25034 on: November 18, 2017, 02:12:56 am »

Granted. It is better for stealing money.

I wish to be near paxiecrunchle after i get stabbed by the genies.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.
Pages: 1 ... 1667 1668 [1669] 1670 1671 ... 1861