Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1594 1595 [1596] 1597 1598 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1276845 times)

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #23925 on: September 10, 2017, 02:38:53 am »

They never went extinct, allowing them to become a new vector for diseases as European Royalty adopt and domesticate them as pets. Millions die to the White Plague, including many who became notable minds in our timeline- progress is delayrd by almost two centuries.

I wish for a newspaper.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23926 on: September 10, 2017, 04:21:21 am »

Granted, a newspaper flies in to our windscreen as your driving and obscures your view, making you miss the turn and crash in to a guardrail.

I wish I had a baked potato.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #23927 on: September 10, 2017, 05:01:38 am »

Granted a steaming hot baked potato magically appears in your dress/pants/directly above you if you happen to be naked, have fun.

I wish I had a living pet myotragus who was immune to all terrestrial diseases and the proper permits to own such an adorable animal.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #23928 on: September 10, 2017, 05:10:22 am »

Granted, but aliens steal your myotragus. You'll never see your pet again.

I wish for something completely ridiculous, but totally awesome, like Reptiloid Mecha Kim Chen Un With A Flamethrower.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #23929 on: September 10, 2017, 05:21:47 am »

You die an ridiculous yet totally awesome death that inspires generations to come.

I wish for a peaceful, inconsequential, permanent death.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23930 on: September 10, 2017, 05:51:13 am »

Granted. You get it for all your friends and family. Right NOW.

I wish to have a pet ankylosaurus with all nescessary permits, who is immune to all diseases and repels thieves. Even extraterrestrial thieves and zoologist thieves.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23931 on: September 10, 2017, 10:13:56 am »

Granted. But nature itself won't allow such a thing to exist. A massive earthquake swallows up you and your pet Anykosaurus. And everyone else in your area as well.

I wish for complete control over natural forces.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #23932 on: September 10, 2017, 11:22:14 am »

Granted. You gain complete control over all the earth's natural forces within this 1x1x1 cardboard box. Try not to break it, once it's been opened or destroyed you won't have that control anymore. Enjoy!

I wish for the ability to do perfect celebrity impressions.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #23933 on: September 10, 2017, 02:48:00 pm »

Granted. Paparazzi hound you every moment of your life, unable to distinguish you from their true targets. On the bright side, when you die you'll blow that whole thing with 2016 and dying celebrities out of the water.

I wish that I could read at super speed and retain full comprehension of what I've read.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #23934 on: September 10, 2017, 03:09:43 pm »

Granted, however as a result of your visual accuoity and reading comprehension skill tress being maxed out some points had to be taken from your "recalling sounds skill tree" so that you now almost never rember and any auditory conversations you will have in the future, and any conversations between TV characters? Forgotten unless your watching with subtitles.

I wish, I wish that everyone except me was a lungfish.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23935 on: September 10, 2017, 05:45:30 pm »

Granted. Everybody but you vanishes. Now you can make any statement about everybody but you and it will still be true.

I wish that every animal in the world gained sentience.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Sir Elventide

• Bay Watcher
  • The sword cuts with finality when guided by wisdom
    • View Profile
« Reply #23936 on: September 10, 2017, 05:58:28 pm »

Granted but since sentience isn't the same as sapience, your fantasy about animals creating their own civilizations becomes more like animals everywhere becoming self aware enough to tell their reflections from themselves and turns out to be boring.

I wish that I can defeat Goku

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #23937 on: September 10, 2017, 06:13:02 pm »

Granted. You can defeat Goku at checkers. It isn't even hard.

I wish for a really really really really really really really really really really really really really big gun.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23938 on: September 10, 2017, 06:23:37 pm »

Granted.
Your really really really really really really really really really really really really really big gun can be found in another galaxy. But it is yours if you can get it.

I wish North Korea's government would end itself.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23939 on: September 10, 2017, 07:27:40 pm »

Granted. NK annihilates itself by firing nuclear missiles at the US. All but one gets shot down, but that one missed and lands in Japan.

Millions die in a mini nuclear winter as the US turns NK into a glass parking lot.

I wish for a electron tunneling microscope.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.
Pages: 1 ... 1594 1595 [1596] 1597 1598 ... 1861