Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1554 1555 [1556] 1557 1558 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1276523 times)

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #23325 on: March 25, 2017, 12:51:46 am »

Say, did you know that atomic explosions violate the Law of Conservation of Energy?
"No, why?"
* Shoruke nukes crazyabe
Wish granted.  8)

I wish for a satellite bombardment system that can target anywhere on Earth, which is under my control and nobody else's.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23326 on: March 25, 2017, 01:22:43 am »

Granted, but it can't be aimed. the target location is randomly selected. it also has a severely limited rate of fire. oh, and the control signal, though expertly encrypted, is very traceable. so though it can't be easilly hacked, if you ever use it it will be known that it was you, and where you are... assuming you don't just blow yourself up when you fire.

does have some  nice damage potential though.

I wish I could see at least as well as a cat in the light too, not just in the dark!
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23327 on: March 25, 2017, 12:05:57 pm »

Granted, you can now see just as well as this blind cat.

I wish for x-ray vision.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23328 on: March 25, 2017, 01:00:18 pm »

Granted, You have a pair of X-ray guns installed where your eyes were... only someone forgot to include a method of seeing in 'em.

I Wish I could see through all Clothing, including underwear.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23329 on: March 25, 2017, 01:06:02 pm »

Granted, your eyes now interpret neutrinos as light instead of photons. This is good because neutrinos don't interact with clothing so you can see straight through them, but neutrinos also don't interact with much else, including your eyes. So... you don't see a heck of a lot ever.

I wish my cat would stop yowling at night.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23330 on: March 25, 2017, 01:08:30 pm »

Granted. Here are your cats vocal chords.

I wish for the person granting this wish to find a fish on the street.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23331 on: March 25, 2017, 01:25:46 pm »

Granted? erm, I just kinda go around it. doesn't really change or accomplish anything, and it's not like you're anywhere near me so...

I wish I could see as well as a normal cat, not a blind cat, not only able to see in the dark. I just wana see as well as a cat can!

((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23332 on: March 25, 2017, 01:32:05 pm »

Granted, the Majority of the world's color becomes unavailable to your eyes and your vision reduces to the point where you can see at 20 meters what a normal human can see at 200. But hay! you now have an extra 20 degrees to your day vision.

I wish Lenglon was hit by a Catastrophe.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23333 on: March 26, 2017, 12:09:04 am »

Granted. Lenglon, plus the surrounding region, are hit by a tornado. So are you.
The crazyabe died after colliding with an obstacle.

I wish for Storm's powers, from the X-men.

Pearofclubs

• Bay Watcher
  • Servant of -it-
    • View Profile
« Reply #23334 on: April 21, 2017, 06:49:53 am »

Granted, although your powers are short range and once used you can't leave the affected area until it's over​.

I wish I had a big sunny field to lay in, ala Hobbes.

Mardent23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23335 on: April 21, 2017, 07:19:41 am »

With no atmosphere protecting you, and bi-hourly solar flares, the field is indeed sunny.

On that note, I wish for world peace.

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
  • Normal Person Doing Normal Things
    • View Profile
« Reply #23336 on: April 21, 2017, 08:23:49 am »

Granted, the entirety of the human race becomes too peaceful to ever want to hurt anything. Even animals and plants, which puts and end to the food industry. As everyone becomes an extreme vegan overnight and is repulsed by the consumption of plants, they starve to death. The end.

But I'm not too peaceful to wish for a giant ham sandwich as big as a pig.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23337 on: April 21, 2017, 08:46:08 am »

Granted, you get a live wild razorback boar with a slice of bread on top of and below it. the boar is angry. The derpy is bleeding profusely. this is an image of Derpy Dev being gored by a wild boar in the year of corruptwishes.

I wish for a fully-automatic-drum-fed flare gun.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23338 on: April 21, 2017, 10:54:21 am »

Granted. This special gun requires special ammo though. The flares explode 0.05m in front of the barrel and come only in magenta color.
Also, they somehow do only a pressure explosion, very little heat.

I wish this thread to never again pause for such a long time.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #23339 on: April 21, 2017, 12:31:40 pm »

Granted. This thread is now the most popular on Bay12 and posting is so fast that the server crashes and then explodes.

I wish to seize the memes of reproduction.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.
Pages: 1 ... 1554 1555 [1556] 1557 1558 ... 1861