Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1529 1530 [1531] 1532 1533 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1276395 times)

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #22950 on: November 27, 2016, 12:08:50 am »

Granted, it appears with someone with murderous tendencies at the helm. You did not last long afterwards...

Since my last wish turned me into an Asylum with no one to talk to, I wish for sane visitors to come and appreciate the glory of I, the Sentient AsylumTM!
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #22951 on: November 27, 2016, 12:19:22 am »

Granted. As the worlds first sentient building, you are put on display in a museum, and many people come to gawk at you. I'm sure some of them are appreciative of your glory.

I wish I didn't have to take my finals.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 12:53:48 am by S34N1C »
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #22952 on: November 27, 2016, 12:41:19 am »

Granted, the stress of the upcoming Finals drives you insane. You are sent to the Sentient AsylumTM to make the exhibit more realistic. I enjoying making the power in your cell go off and on at random to make people come and gawk at you.

I wish for my presence to spread from the asylum to the museum surrounding me.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22953 on: November 27, 2016, 12:50:23 am »

Granted, you are now the living museumTM which contains a normal asylum. The asylum is removed, and you are put in a bigger museum on display so people can gawk at you.

I wish to ace my midterm on Monday.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #22954 on: November 27, 2016, 01:28:08 am »

Granted. But the instructor fails you anyway because of a petty argument.

I wish I could understand calculus and pass this goddamn class.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #22955 on: November 27, 2016, 09:34:02 am »

Granted, you have a perfect understanding of calculus! However, this class is damned by god, so it takes place in hell.

I wish intro to sociology wasn't so fucking boring.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22956 on: November 27, 2016, 01:18:46 pm »

Granted, your Intro to Sociology class is now brutally hard. You don't have time to hold a job or spend time with anyone because you're so busy doing homework.

I wish the Steam version of Final Fantasy VI didn't have such crappy sprites and User Interface.  :-\
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22957 on: November 27, 2016, 01:25:13 pm »

Granted. The latest - and final patch breaks the game, now it's unplayable.

I wish Steam would patch the old games in their catalogue so they'd work on modern computers.
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22958 on: November 28, 2016, 11:26:04 am »

Granted, but they also narrowed down their definition of "modern" to mean "the most recent". Every time a new PC comes out, you'll have to buy it to play your old games. So that's gonna be, like, a few thousand dollars per week...

I'm feeling tired today, so I wish for coffee. Tasty coffee.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22959 on: November 28, 2016, 11:52:29 am »

Granted. You get half a litre of my morning coffee. I assure you, it absolutely has taste.

I wish I didn't feel like a zombie all morning and get headaches in the afternoon when I don't get to drink my half-litre mug of morning coffee.

Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22960 on: November 28, 2016, 12:44:24 pm »

Granted, now you feel like a neanderthal all morning instead. You know what? you ARE a Neanderthal, ALL Day 24/7 now.

I wish I lived in simpler times, of course, I am well aware that my mortality would be higher.. But at least it will be less stressful than in these days.. hopefully..

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22961 on: November 28, 2016, 01:44:25 pm »

Granted, you now live in a post-apocalyptic nuclear wasteland. It's much simpler because everything's gone! So you simply dehydrate to death in a couple days. (you were right about mortality being higher  :P)

I wish to have the American nuclear launch codes, without the Americans knowing.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22962 on: November 29, 2016, 08:45:46 pm »

Granted, you now know them. You are however mute, blind, deaf and paralyzed from the neck down. So you are unable to do anything with them.

I wish for nothing.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22963 on: November 29, 2016, 08:58:40 pm »

You get cake.

I wish the new graphics card hadn't been so expensive.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #22964 on: November 29, 2016, 09:00:41 pm »

Granted. It only cost $5, and is made of cardboard.

I wish my computer wasn't a literal piece of garbage.

Glory to United Forenia!
Pages: 1 ... 1529 1530 [1531] 1532 1533 ... 1861