Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1074 1075 [1076] 1077 1078 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1277771 times)

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #16125 on: May 10, 2014, 09:01:37 pm »

Granted. You get a long drop, that doesn't stop, but halts occasionally.

I wish RAM didn't corrupt so many wishes at a time.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16126 on: May 10, 2014, 11:16:27 pm »

Granted. He actually didn't; if you go back and look at his posts, you just think he corrupts lots of wishes at the same time because you are insane.

I wish I was insane in a really cool way.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16127 on: May 11, 2014, 12:50:48 am »

Well, you think that you are Superman, and you can levitate about three centimetres off of the ground, wield about 150% as much force as your muscle-mass would indicate, and boil a cup of tea if you stare at it for an hour. But you are completely severed from reality except for pain and failures. You levitate into walls, have the sprinklers turned on permanently in your padded cell to stop fires starting, and well, basically get really confused when you constantly bump you head on things that you can't perceive, are always hungry after eating something, and your clothes always feel wet and clingy for some reason, and there is nothing that you can do about any of it...

I wish to completely severed from reality, gaining input solely from a fictional scenario that I control.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

JackOSpades

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurker Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #16128 on: May 11, 2014, 02:38:33 am »

Granted, you do so completely separated from reality while your body sits drooling in a small white padded room while wearing a jacket with lots of buckles and sleeves that wrap all the way around.

I wish I could fast forward thru commercials on live TV

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #16129 on: May 11, 2014, 02:42:45 am »

Granted. Commercials replace all other tv programs.

I wish for nothing.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

blazing glory

« Reply #16130 on: May 11, 2014, 03:45:21 am »

Granted, everything you have has been replaced with nothing,you have nothing now.

I wish I knew if Nintendo is going to release Metroid prime 4 or not.

JackOSpades

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurker Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #16131 on: May 11, 2014, 06:03:12 am »

Granted, Nintendo Is going to Release a new Metroid game, however it is just called Metroid and is a reboot of the franchise after the horror that was Other M, a reboot where you play a roided up cyborg guy named Sam.

I wish game companies would stop with franchise reboots that have the same name as the original game. it's confusing and requires people to add the games year's of release to properly differentiate it. :/

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #16132 on: May 11, 2014, 06:13:12 am »

Granted. Movie companies start doing it instead.
I wish I was Kirby.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Erils

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16133 on: May 11, 2014, 09:56:58 am »

Granted. You eat too many people and die of indigestion.

I wish that I could corrupt my own wish.

Erils

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16134 on: May 11, 2014, 09:57:46 am »

Granted. Everyone hates you for doing so and re-using the same wish and corruption.

I wish that I could see into the future without changing it.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16135 on: May 11, 2014, 10:37:49 am »

Granted. However, it was destined ahead of time that your using that power would destroy time, and so when you looked into the future and saw the timeline destroyed, you destroyed it.
FISSION MAILED

I wish to be able to use Time Travel at will without causing a time paradox.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #16136 on: May 11, 2014, 10:41:14 am »

Granted. You can only travel forwards in time.

I wish walls could no longer stop me, but ceilings and floors could.

Take a closer look at this text!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #16137 on: May 11, 2014, 10:43:27 am »

Granted. You accidentally fall out an office building while subconsciously attempting to lean against a wall.

I wish that I could become intangible at will, and that there was no possible way to negate it, other than my say so. I also wish that this didn't cause me to fall through floors and ceilings.

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #16138 on: May 11, 2014, 10:49:55 am »

Granted. You are also immobile for as long as you are intangible.

I wish for a new phone.
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #16139 on: May 11, 2014, 01:40:28 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 1074 1075 [1076] 1077 1078 ... 1861