Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 970 971 [972] 973 974 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1278521 times)

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #14565 on: January 11, 2014, 08:28:47 am »

Granted. They begin to spit the updates so fast that they contraverse each other and cause tons of bugs that completely ruin the game, so it doesn't work anymore.

I wish I had such sideburns like my avatar has, but not just drawn with a pencil on my cheeks.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #14566 on: January 11, 2014, 01:56:21 pm »

Granted. They're drawn on with a marker.

I wish more of our course reading was like the Narritive Life of Frederick Douglass, it's pretty engaging.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14567 on: January 12, 2014, 01:20:07 am »

You get engaged to your course reading material. But then you find out that they believe that "knowledge should be free" and "a closed mind should be opened". Next thing you know, you are in a clock-tower with a rifle and a list of people who read...

I wish that The Hunting of the Snark was a historical account.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14568 on: January 16, 2014, 12:04:04 am »

Granted, but you have softly and silently vanished away, and your friends got eaten by a jabberwock.

I wish for an apple-the kind you eat, not the computer. 

This is a masterwork ledger.  It contains 3719356 pages on the topic of the precise number and location of stones in Spindlybrooks.  In the text, the dwarves are hauling.
"And here is where we get the undead unicorns. Stop looking at me that way, you should have seen the zombie deer running around last week!"

Nightscar982

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14569 on: January 16, 2014, 07:13:15 am »

Granted, but it functions as a computer anyway, making you choose between a computer and an apple.

I wish they released quality models for P&P tabletop rpgs, not like what I've seen of the 4e models recently :(
In all things you were. In nothing you become.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14570 on: January 16, 2014, 12:48:08 pm »

Granted. All 3D printers are redesigned to only print minis for tabletop games.

I wish for a 3D printer and a lifetime supply of the printing materials. And that it can print anything I wish.

Erils

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14571 on: January 16, 2014, 02:55:10 pm »

Granted, you get a brand new 3D printer fresh from the delivery plane. However you are unable to operate the 3D printer as you fell into a coma after you caught it with your head.

I wish that I had a completely normal P-51 Mustang model.

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #14572 on: January 16, 2014, 06:13:57 pm »

Granted. You are so surprised at having your wish fulfilled that you have a heart attack and die.

I wish ACII ran better on my computer.
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14573 on: January 16, 2014, 06:32:26 pm »

Defining ACII ... Task taking too long. Using default definition.

Granted. Your computer is switched with its counterpart from an alternative timeline, which happens to have a DRM-free copy of Alpha Centauri II. It is promptly taken for research, and the game sold through Steam. You don't get your computer back, but get royalties from the sales.

Definition task returned Assassin's Creed II.

Oh. That's much less exciting than an alternative timeline game. You find your computer able to run it ~2.73 FPS above what it was, but feel an undefinable sense of loss whenever you play it.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14574 on: January 16, 2014, 08:29:08 pm »

I wish people would begin making extremely bizarre wishes, preferably steam-of-consciousness levels of random while still being legible.

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14575 on: January 17, 2014, 01:14:21 am »

i wish, y'know, i had a unicorn and that it gored you through the everythin and then the earth exploded into a volcano and...

....I wish I knew how I ended up describing dwarf fortress while pretending to be stoned
This is a masterwork ledger.  It contains 3719356 pages on the topic of the precise number and location of stones in Spindlybrooks.  In the text, the dwarves are hauling.
"And here is where we get the undead unicorns. Stop looking at me that way, you should have seen the zombie deer running around last week!"

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14576 on: January 17, 2014, 01:29:06 am »

Granted. Your entire life revolves around Dwarf Fortress, so your thoughts naturally wandered there.

Hmm...

I wish furries were actual transgenic humans that we farm for meat and fertilizer. And that cars have rockets instead of wheels, fueled by vinegar. And that "they" was a gender-neutral first-person pronoun.

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14577 on: January 17, 2014, 01:40:19 am »

Granted, but then the furries rise up, rebell, and run you over with their rocket-powered car.  when you miraculously survive, they pour the vinegar fuel into your wounds. 

...and you are mocked as "they" untill you finally perish. 

I wish I could pull the glasses off of the  8) and use them in real life. 

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14578 on: January 17, 2014, 01:45:52 am »

Granted, but due to your high resolution, they're rather too small to fit on your face.

I wish to survive the ordeal, gain vinegar-based lightning/pasta superpowers, and become some kind of crazed protagonist.

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #14579 on: January 17, 2014, 02:03:26 am »

Granted, but you are the protagonist in a shitty self-insertatory fanfic (IP up to you). I wish that a sophisticated A.I. existed that could accurately determine the quality of any online work based on spelling, grammar, and general plot. This program should include a quality filter which screens out all the ones below the threshold you define. I suppose that FiMFiction could have their own unique A.I. (CelestiA.I?) as they would probably need it the most.
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?
Pages: 1 ... 970 971 [972] 973 974 ... 1861