Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: The Filthy Moon-Prison Planet RTD  (Read 8687 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: The Filthy Moon-Prison Planet RTD
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2015, 07:43:25 pm »

Of course. My character isn't actually suspicious of you. what's going on is she's got a toy, and she's pushing its buttons to see what funny noises it makes.

"Oh, so you can make anythiiinnnnnngg? How about...  a wireless interface to reprogram nanites with? made out of... oh, some... defunct.... nanites and/or crashed ship parts?"

or possibly find ways to use it to escape.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2015, 08:09:33 pm »

Heh heh heh, those are not "the right materials" sonny. Unless there are some carbon nanotubes, macrotransmitterchips, and some alot of magnetorheological fluid in those crashed spaceship parts, I can't help you.

On second thought, if you gave me some (heh heh) coffee as well, I might be able to do it. Heh heh
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2015, 08:42:34 pm »

"I'm not joking. Look around and point out what you need. Leave acquisitions to us."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2015, 08:50:55 pm »

The reason I mentioned these components is because they don't grow on trees, the magnetorheological fluid, especially. Where on earth *cough cough* I mean, where NOT on earth are you going to find some? I can make other things though, if you could find me those crashed spaceship parts you mentioned, I could make a few trinkets you boys might enjoy heh heh.

I don't think it would be a good idea to make anything game-breaking.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2015, 08:54:26 pm »

((Aw, Cool. I'll set up a character sheet later...))

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2015, 08:56:01 pm »

I don't think it would be a good idea to make anything game-breaking.
((Like a spaceship to escape in......? Darn...))
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2015, 09:01:32 pm »

"So... you're useless then?"

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2015, 09:04:26 pm »

Yep...unless you think weapons, communication devices, water purifiers, and land vehicles (among others) could possibly be usefull, heh heh.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2015, 09:10:33 pm »

((OK guys, I tried my best to make a vaguely creepy Antagonist.))

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2015, 09:12:32 pm »

Turn 1. Trapped in a shitty tomb

As the ship went it's course, the old man look at the prisoners around him, to get a sense of who he should be cautious of, and who's not so worrisome. The short answer is, everybody looks menacing, one futilely attempt to get out of his Indestrium shackles, and one singing twisted poetry to himself. There's one the looks particularly feral, and he seems to have rather... long, nails. Before he could complete his observations...

you feel the ship quake violently, throwing the prisoners on the west side into the wall, crushing the unfortunate souls between a proverbial rock and hard place. A hole opens in the roof, burying those underneath in trash and scrap metal, and the place begins to flood in sewage. You hear an announcement. Warning! Asteroid impact! Commence immediate evacuation!You hear the tell tale signs of escape pods making there way out of the ship.

You are all hopelessly trapped, literally sitting ducks, waiting to be drowned by shit. What an ironic way to go.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 09:36:05 pm by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2015, 09:13:41 pm »

((Am I Accepted?))

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2015, 09:14:09 pm »

what about our actions?

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2015, 09:14:16 pm »

Yes
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2015, 09:17:02 pm »

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! PURIFICATION IS UPON US! WEEP MORTALS, FOR THE HOUR OF RECKONING IS UPON US!"

Ezekiel grins very widely and looks for a way to commandeer the Ship while chanting the Word Darkness in Ancient Latin, Over and over again.

"EREBUS EXEDO TOTUS!"

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2015, 09:18:24 pm »

you are in a small area, stuffed in with barely any room to breathe. I'd do the actions later on, when you were able to benefit from them. I couldn't think of anyway to make them work. You literally couldn't even sit if you wanted, it's so tight. Sorry for not doing actions, you'll have plenty of action soon enough.
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9